JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

You told me those pills were x pills not sleeping pills. Weak sauce. Too bad nick dident think of that he just had a body guard protect him. I think tieing a strap all the way around the bed was over kill.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME SO FAR

This is Bob's wife,

I was walking behind Bob and Austin in Wal-Mart and all I heard em talking about was something like, "getting another chunk tomorrow."

Austin was drunk mumbling something about "i'm fine as long as you don't let me drink below the safe line"

Attachments

• 101_0271.jpg
    101_0271.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 164
Haaayyy what can I thaay, thaat thing wath thweeeet!

So now that it's morning, I just wanted to make sure your bunghole is still safe?

Or did he just try to make out with your wife?:confused:

Nobody is safe around Audi P, not even your mom!:eek:

Austin,

I guess I should have read this whole thread before today. All I can say is WOW! Now I know why you wanted to stay with me. Sorry I don't get into the turd herding thing. I'm kinda worried now. No wonder the first thing you mentioned when I met you was this thread. Seriously, my stomach hurts from reading all this thread.

Ineedagn,

I will pray for your anal virginity to not be compromised. God speed!

Hopefully I will get to meet the rest of the crew tomorrow:eek:

Ok gotta update. Bung hole survived intact. Last night was safe because we had a suite with a locking door. Audi P was isolated. The night before, all I gotta say is that he ASKED to be chained up. Well at least I think that's what he was saying. Hard to understand what Audi P is saying sometimes. I heard: Blretmmadiwagediubachainmetothewallbaletmaeofbjtbemrtinaforyourownsafetyvnfrtoofnrgvgerverkin

As far as my wife. She can take care of herself in this situation. She doesn't get assaulted, she assaults YOU. Especially when alcohol is involved. If she's drinking, I have to drink the same amount or I will wake up bruised and crying.

It was fun babysitting Austin/Audi P for awhile but now he's your guys' problem! :)

Ok... I met Keith, Austin, and Jeremy last night in Muskegon. They seemed pretty normal and heterosexual.
After reading this thread I am thinking they must be Jekyll and Hyde!

Had a great night talking turbo. We all helped a new guy Jody with his GN no start and had pizza and beer.

Best night I have had in a long while and I didn't see any gayness from them. :D

Austin isn't as gay as they say he is. He does suck on man meat but he does put it in his mouth until it goes soft.

J/K Austin you are all right in my book. Of coarse you name is right beside micheal Jackson that book but you are still in there!

You didn't have any cooling/ overheating problems in Michigan did you? It was pretty cool up there. I left Muskegon around 8:30 am and got home at 1:30. I am happy to say the car ran excellence on the tour. Just got to get the wipers fixed. They suck sweaty swamp donkey balls! Just like Austin:biggrin: