JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Everyone wants to bask in our awesomeness Keith, haven't you learned that yet.

It's not so much the fat chicks, its just that the chicks get fatter:confused: If it was summer I'd tell her to walk that big ass to work:biggrin:

This thred should be limited to a .08 bac and higher. No sober post. You guys are funnier with a few beers.

and jdpolzin says he loves the buick grand national!!!

buickin snow.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:

From reading this thread, I can tell that I am going to need another TB if I want to keep up with the turbo farm crowd!! Until then, all those E85 parts that have been showing up all winter have been explained to my wife as only costing "about" $50.00....so far Jeremy, she's buying it! :biggrin:

From reading this thread, I can tell that I am going to need another TB if I want to keep up with the turbo farm crowd!! Until then, all those E85 parts that have been showing up all winter have been explained to my wife as only costing "about" $50.00....so far Jeremy, she's buying it! :biggrin:

Haha! Funny how that works! I think Ashley finally figured me out so I cant hide anything anymore. Something about having boxes and boxes and boxes of parts showing up everyday that only cost a couple dollars here and there!:confused::confused::eek::biggrin: