JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I just wanted to let everyone know I think.....;)

JDPOLZIN has the nicest, bestest, chromiest, fastest, blackest:eek: dustiest:confused: WORK BENCH I've ever seen:biggrin:

It was soooo hard not to touch it with my....HOT.......SWEATY.....

beer can:biggrin:

Just wait! That $60k work bench will someday be pulling wheelies at 80mph!!!!:p

I believe I can give you a run for your money...and it seems Austin and I will have plenty in common! lol:rolleyes:

Nice!!! Well it's a good thing he'll have someone to relate to his hidden and not so hidden forbidden thoughts!!!!!:biggrin:

But, one thing is for sure, I'd much rather have you roll over on top of me in the middle of the night instead of his big a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!! Well it's a good thing he'll have someone to relate to his hidden and not so hidden forbidden thoughts!!!!!:biggrin:

But, one thing is for sure, I'd much rather have you roll over on top of me in the middle of the night instead of his big a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess my first question would be, why were ya'll in the same bed to begin with??? I think there's something you're not sayin here...:eek: It's totally OK...I have gay friends...no judgement here...lmfao :biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin:
I guess my first question would be, why were ya'll in the same bed to begin with??? I think there's something you're not sayin here...:eek: It's totally OK...I have gay friends...no judgement here...lmfao :biggrin::biggrin:

Boys will be boys I guess!!!!!!!!!! A little alcohol will make you sleep just about anywhere!!!!!!!!

Boys will be boys I guess!!!!!!!!!! A little alcohol will make you sleep just about anywhere!!!!!!!!

Oh, you can say that again...lol I think my person best was waking up with a chick's address in my pocket, and video of me trying to get an old woman with one leg to pole dance. Stay classy San Diego...lmao :eek:

A little alcohol will make you sleep just about anywhere!!!!!!!!

And so will a lot:rolleyes: 4 guys, 2 tents, and one Philbert:eek::rolleyes: You do the math.

It sure was noisy in our tent. Every time the hairy man moved it sounded like velcro:confused:

Sorry Keith, gotta bust your chops a bit. Jenn digs the rug though. says it feels like a scruffy dog.

C'mon Jeremy...Austin's a$$ isn't big....Just click back to the Blue Undees pic on page #1.....its' quite proportionate.......:biggrin:

Yeah...sorry to say it Mrs.FastNasty.....You have fallen under the T. F. West transe: I't like a train wreck....you wanna look away....you tell yourself to look away...but you just can't...............can you?? ;)

And so will a lot:rolleyes: 4 guys, 2 tents, and one Philbert:eek::rolleyes: You do the math.

It sure was noisy in our tent. Every time the hairy man moved it sounded like velcro:confused:

Sorry Keith, gotta bust your chops a bit. Jenn digs the rug though. says it feels like a scruffy dog.

She said it felt soft.....like a fleece blanket....

....and yet ANOTHER setback. Gotta push the buick aside AGAIN because the intake gasket on the grand am finally pushed out and is leaking:mad::rolleyes:. I guess that magic 150k mark everyone talks about is true. I got to 159k:p

Damnnn Jeremy i didnt think you floated on that one boat haha. ****tt im gonna have to take a weekend off work and come down to hang with you crazy iowa boys haha.

Damnnn Jeremy i didnt think you floated on that one boat haha. ****tt im gonna have to take a weekend off work and come down to hang with you crazy iowa boys haha.

Louis, you know how it is! We are a little odd in general just becuase we live in Iowa! What else do we have to do in the land of corn and nothingness!!!!!!!:biggrin: We need to drowned our sorrows in booze becuase all we have here is cows, fat chicks, beef, and beer!!!:eek:

Isn't it sad that people read this thread and for some reason, it makes them WANT to hang out with us???