JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I'm looking forward to the power tour, but mostly to the Bettendorf stop. Nothing like having a get togeather near home. I have been prepping the dongen for multiple visitors. Looking forward to a safe trip with good friends. The ones I have, and the ones I haven't met.

Time is coming quickly. I wont be along except for the bettendorf and Wis Dells stops. I'm taking a break from it this year so I can head to Benny and Prasads meet in Chicago. It'll be fun either way. Car is running, yeah yeah it's running. I'm having some issues with the Racetronix sending unit but no big deal. Just dont know how much E85 I have in the tank. It's always something.

I have the same problem also. Fuckin gas gauge is all fucked up. Can't put anymore in the tank but yet it reads 3/4 full. So I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. Run it and just top it off every 200 miles or pull it and see if its actually bad.

You guys may be hyping this up a bit...I bet there are no 4am molestings of each other after Wednesday.