JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

The thread is not dead. We are saving it for special events. Have you ever went back and tried to find something you wanted to relive? It's hard going through all the fart jokes, and things in the butt. I think the text mode has kept AA from knocking on bobs door. I have a feeling he will be quiet now that he has a hot tub. Way too busy for typing. Although he tried to mix typing and the tub. Ultimately his phone payed the price.

On a side note it looks like I will have Keith all to myself this year. Unless we pick up some stranger off the road... :)

I can't make power tour this year (didn't make it last year either). Crazy stuff has been going on last couple years. You could even say I've been in hiding out for the last year. Not in Ohio anymore. Went back to Mobile (or close to it). But man, I miss you guys. Sniff, Sniff

The thread is not dead. We are saving it for special events. Have you ever went back and tried to find something you wanted to relive? It's hard going through all the fart jokes, and things in the butt. I think the text mode has kept AA from knocking on bobs door. I have a feeling he will be quiet now that he has a hot tub. Way too busy for typing. Although he tried to mix typing and the tub. Ultimately his phone payed the price.

On a side note it looks like I will have Keith all to myself this year. Unless we pick up some stranger off the road... :)
Three things. A: my phone lived through the dip in the hot tub (and Siri told me she liked it). 2: AA likes me but only as a friend. III: it wouldn't be the first time Austin slept with some strange dude on power tour. Probably not the last either. But that's why we like him.

Autocorrect is my friend tonight.

Drinkin in the hot tub reminds me of Muskegon in n"2011. Can't tell yer drunk till you stand up. Then you crawl to yer bed.

Btw. Not braggin. But I think this girl is trying to kill me.

Ok maybe that IS braggin

DSC_9764 copy.jpg

Even my wife told me it looks better with bumper fillers. Some window tint and some stripe tape and she's good to go for 10 years or so.

Crap thats tech. Ummm....weiners near the butt?

butthole butthole butthole butthole

Since mccormick 9 died a couple days ago the wife and i killed a bottle of jack...off to the hot tub...nothin on but a smile....