Jason Rigsby deadbeat thief/crook

BOOSTEDGNs

bought a turbo needing a rebuild from this joker and he blows me off for over a month and then admits to using my money and that he will not return via paypal cause he wants to send money order haha never happend but joker tried to stall for more time bs ing his way along and Im counting the days before all is lost finally I contacted visa just in case and then he emails me again stalling for more time what bs

to date no money and no turbo but good thing I used visa so Im not worried just want everyone to be informed........

by the way last minute he said he was takin turbo off his car so I told him last chance I dont want/need it but will retract if he does and what do you know more bs so the bottom line is

[B]Dont every deal with this deadbeat crook his word is **** dont trust him
Jason Rigsby[/B]

Alan

I want this post deleted.

This guy went on 3 buick boards and plastered my name all over the internet labeling me a dead thief and a deadbeat and it's not right!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

why do you want it deleated? what is the truth about what happened? did he just make this stuff up? give us the low down on what is going on.

why do you want it deleted? what is the truth about what happened? did he just make this stuff up? give us the low down on what is going on.

This issue was spread over 4+ different message boards. The threads were started after the deal was over. He was unhappy with the way I handled the transaction ($225) deal. Then he went and smeared my name in the mud out of revenge. My full name and all of my personal information.

I'm not saying I disagree with the actual transaction details. What I have a problem with is the name calling and labeling. He labels me a theif, and a deadbeat and my word is ****. All of this is defamation, libel, and slander. The point is I can prove nothing was stolen. He was protected by paypal. He did not have anything stolen from him. This does not make me a theif. So this makes his statements false. These statements are not opinions, they are harmful degrading and meant to hurt me. This is not right. It was overkill what he did.

These threads are following me. It's effecting my personal life.
I should not be judged on this transaction that happened 4 years ago.

I would be happy with the threads being deleted but since there are so many of them it would be immpossible to get all of the owners of these boards to delete them. Plus the board owners/admins are paying no attention to my emails/pms. So I'm taking it to a whole new level. I have a case.

I'm not saying I disagree with the actual transaction details.....

He was protected by paypal.....

This does not make me a theif.....<sic>

I would be happy with the threads being deleted....

I have a case....

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

x2 i think your just digging deeper now, just imho

things like this SHOULD NEVER happen in the first place

should be interesting so I subscribed, if your thread gets deleted imagine how
many other threads will have to be. So my guess is no deletion. Any other guesses before admin comes?

Wow, so him being protected by paypal makes it ok that you did not pay him? :confused:

This issue was spread over 4+ different message boards. The threads were started after the deal was over. He was unhappy with the way I handled the transaction ($225) deal. Then he went and smeared my name in the mud out of revenge. My full name and all of my personal information.

I'm not saying I disagree with the actual transaction details. What I have a problem with is the name calling and labeling. He labels me a theif, and a deadbeat and my word is ****. All of this is defamation, libel, and slander. The point is I can prove nothing was stolen. He was protected by paypal. He did not have anything stolen from him. This does not make me a theif. So this makes his statements false. These statements are not opinions, they are harmful degrading and meant to hurt me. This is not right. It was overkill what he did.

I would be happy with the threads being deleted but since there are so many of them it would be immpossible to get all of the owners of these boards to delete them. Plus the board owners/admins are paying no attention to my emails/pms. So I'm taking it to a whole new level. I have a case.

You want these threads deleted? Yes sir, I'll bet. This is not "Boy's Life" magazine, sir. You know what good ole "Omar the tent maker" said, "the moving finger writes......."
Omar didn't say anything about the moving finger deleting though.....
And the difference between this and Karma is.....???

I want this post deleted.

This guy went on 3 buick boards and plastered my name all over the internet labeling me a dead thief and a deadbeat and it's not right!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

Unfortunately, this is the only way it seems to get through to people.

You seriously bumped a 3+ year old thread only to "demand" it be deleted? LOL! What the **** man?

And I am fairly sure you don't have a case. If you did, this thread would already be gone at the demand of a court order or at the very least the a firm request from a lawyer. But good luck in your venture.

You seriously bumped a 3+ year old thread only to "demand" it be deleted? LOL! What the **** man?

And I am fairly sure you don't have a case. If you did, this thread would already be gone at the demand of a court order or at the very least the a firm request from a lawyer. But good luck in your venture.

I did not even see it was 4 years old!!!! lol, wamp wamp wamp, talk about putting your own foot in your mouth. It looks like he's selling stuff now, so probably does not want people seeing this type of stuff.

Wow, so him being protected by paypal makes it ok that you did not pay him? :confused:

it wasn't paypal that refunded. it was Visa yanking the funds from paypal.

This guy Totally ripped someone off. if he didn't use Visa to pay through Paypal who knows how this would have played out.

Remember people, there is 2 sides to every story.

I know Jason. He is a good guy in my book. For what it's worth...I'll vouch for him.

He is going through a tough time with his family life...which is way more important than anything here. He is dealing with the court system trying to get full custody over his only child. The only reason he wanted this deleted is b/c a google search of his name brought this thread up. Flame if you will, but there is no need to be an ass. In my opinion he made the mistake bumping an old thread...but hind site is always 20/20.

I have seen Jason donate his time fellow Buick owners in need of help. He's a genuine dude. Please help a fellow Buick owner/lover out instead of killing his name even further.

Thanks.

I have had many dealings with Jason. All have been smooth. He is a great guy in my book.

it wasn't paypal that refunded. it was Visa yanking the funds from paypal.

This guy Totally ripped someone off. if he didn't use Visa to pay through Paypal who knows how this would have played out.

Hate to break it to you. Visa dont take anything from Paypal. Read your user agreement you give up all rights. If there was a refund it was because Paypal recovered the cash and handed it over. I have been down this road.

Hate to break it to you. Visa dont take anything from Paypal. Read your user agreement you give up all rights. If there was a refund it was because Paypal recovered the cash and handed it over. I have been down this road.

This is what the Buyer posted on the other forum.

jason had been stalling and then bsing and then opening admitted jerking me around........never kept contact with me until I metioned legal action then kept wanting to call me for what dont know and didnt want to hear it all I did know was that I gve him plenty of time to refund and even let him offer another turbo all the time telling him straight off I really did not even want to deal with him let alone talk to him.....cause realistically theres nothing to talk about at the time he had my money and had way more than enough time to refund but chose to make excuses and then more excuses.

He then wanted more time when I mentioned calling visa which I did also give just not mentioning it to see if the funds showed up which they did not.I then called visa which refunded my money which in turn contacted paypal because the time had ran out for paypal cause Im such a patient guy and kept letting him have a chance to bs me some more.

bottom line I got my money back from visa and they got their money from paypal not from from Jason......That is the way it went down pretty much quote unquote, I did not get my money back from him I repeat no money was much word for word returned by him all he wanted to do was call me which I really did not want to hear I gave a time to him so that he could make a substitute for what I bought and he once again did not sent me any track #s so I went with the gut and called visa cause bottom line that time was running out too and I got taken one time too many