Jason Cramer & RJC Racing

Royal-T-Ltd

Ordered a 4" MAF pipe this past weekend, told Jason i needed it before this weekend for an event.... Arrived today. MAN THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have had 2 previous MAF pipes and this thing looks awesome - Not the thin gauge aluminum, this thing is thick and polished to a mirror finish, welds look awesome too.... so in conclusion

BIG "UPs" to JASON!!!!!

another satisfied customer:biggrin:

aaron

This is what I think....

Attachments

• fcad0cab.gif
    fcad0cab.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 302
What MAF are you running now?
Jeff, I still have the LS1 MAF... Im looking to run the bigger Z06 MAF though. What do you have now?

Ronnie, I am workin on it... Last night I had to replace my axle, seal and bearing. So right now its still in the box... :D ... I mocked it up, with my cold air kit, something has to get cut and the rjc pipe is toooooo pretty :D . So I am rethinking my plans. i promise, I will post pics soon when I finish the install.

Aaron

hello; Nothin like a shiny new pc. of pipe but why don't more vendors make a 3.5"? There are not many as with the LS1 sensor it would make sense to continue with that dia. RJC should if there pipes are all that perfect. I did get an exhaust from them and I'm happy with it. To me it makes sense to carry
3",3.5",4.0" MAF pipes to cover all the sensors.
Do you think they heard me?
IBBY

I am still running the 3.5 MAF. I bought a new MAF pipe from Mark this winter and installed it. I am sure you have seen it since then. Here is a fast picture before I walked out of the house this morning.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 296
I am still running the 3.5 MAF. I bought a new MAF pipe from Mark this winter and installed it. I am sure you have seen it since then. Here is a fast picture before I walked out of the house this morning.

hello; That looks like a Tin Man CAI is it? If it is I've been asking about TR's pipe with it and no one responded. I think I like it.
IBBY

hello; That looks like a Tin Man CAI is it? If it is I've been asking about TR's pipe with it and no one responded. I think I like it.
IBBY

Nope. That's the Mark Huefmann pipe which is available through his website in many different configurations.... don't know what or who you have been asking but, he is a great vendor too with an informative website

Hth
Aaron

Nope. That's the Mark Huefmann pipe which is available through his website in many different configurations.... don't know what or who you have been asking but, he is a great vendor too with an informative website

Hth
Aaron

hello: Besides TR customs 3.5" pipe is the rest a Tin Man set up?
I've got items from Mark before and I've been to his site many times.
It's a pretty simple question.
IBBY

hello: Besides TR customs 3.5" pipe is the rest a Tin Man set up?
I've got items from Mark before and I've been to his site many times.
It's a pretty simple question.
IBBY

NO.... i even posted links.... SEE BIG MOUTH COLD AIR KIT ABOVE:cool:

I ordered a three piece billet executive pulleys from Jason and let me tell you that they look fabulous. The quality and craftsmanship is like no other. Thanks to Jason.

NO.... i even posted links.... SEE BIG MOUTH COLD AIR KIT ABOVE:cool:

hello; That was easy wasn't it. I'm using a 3" I got from BGC years ago and it fit with the Tin Man but I do want a 3.5" and that's why the question. So to me the more choices the better .
IBBY

hello; That was easy wasn't it. I'm using a 3" I got from BGC years ago and it fit with the Tin Man but I do want a 3.5" and that's why the question. So to me the more choices the better .
IBBY

OK great but can we get back on topic.....again. THIS THREAD IS TO PRAISE THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS THAT JASON OF RJC HAS. :rolleyes: NOT to help you find a pipe that you think is cool or fits better or promote others....... there are PLENTY of great vendors on our home page, between them, the search button on here and Google, i think we got you squared away..... or get this - if you are looking for a specific part you can start a thread and then others can help you find it.......:rolleyes:

Back on topic -

RJC - GREAT PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICE TO BACK IT UP. PERIOD

aaron

thanks so much Aaron for the post really appreciate it. :)
hello Race Jace; I waiting to get your DP installed to go with your exhaust I have. I hope everything goes well. But tell me why not make a 3.5" MA pipe? I know it's not a common dia. and I'll bet that's the problemo. Did you get my idea of using a rubber band to hold the flapper down in your DP in shipping? The wrap job that was done didn't do it and it was a flappin when I recieved it.
IBBY
PS; as Race Jace is in the house could you clear something up for me. Is your stuff made in the US? I just like to know.
thanks