Jason Cramer & RJC Racing

hello Race Jace; I waiting to get your DP installed to go with your exhaust I have. I hope everything goes well. But tell me why not make a 3.5" MA pipe? I know it's not a common dia. and I'll bet that's the problemo. Did you get my idea of using a rubber band to hold the flapper down in your DP in shipping? The wrap job that was done didn't do it and it was a flappin when I recieved it.
IBBY
PS; as Race Jace is in the house could you clear something up for me. Is your stuff made in the US? I just like to know.
thanks
Right now as you know we only make a 3 or a 5" DP. We never made a 3.5"er because we figured if you want to go with a 3.5"er might as well step up to the 5"er. Aside from some nuts and bolts that are probably imported. the 5" DP is the one thing that another vendor imports for us. They already had it made and imported so we just bought into that with them since the rest of their copied parts from us were not any good.

hello; If Race Jace is still here. I know I'm not the smatest guy on this site but I'm talking about a 3.5" MAF pipe. I never said anything about that size in a DP. No problem as I read sometimes to what is not there myself. Plaese read what I wrote again and lets see what you say.
thanks agian. and yes his stuff does look nice.
IBBY

oh yea duh.. lol We will work on that. sounds like a good deal. it would be a lot nicer than the ones that are just put together with sewer bends and straight pipe.