Japanese cars are BETTER!

Go with the 2" drop spindles in front From am s10. And pop in some four piston calipers , spray painted red of course!

Its far from low and mean right now, sadly lol. Its sitting on stock suspension and rusty 20" wire wheels, the way it came when i bought it. I think i may have found my new wheels today, might order them tomorrow, 18x11 on all four corners. I did just order my first parts today, one piece GN front air dam/lip and GNX replica fender flares. Still doing homework on suspenion, which will be next on thye menu...

GNSPERFORMANCE.COM has some good suspension parts.

I think your ball joints are worn. A little excessive camber going on there.

Nope ball joint are solid and camber, caster, and toe are all set where i set them to be. Does your car have adjustable rear camber and toe?

Not a first impression you'd wanted to make, especially with a very tight knit member base that we have here.
You might want to work on your sarcasm, just some friendly advice if you want to be taken seriously and enjoy the help this community is known for giving each other.

Now onto addressing in regards of your
post about the regal project you'd like input on of how to proceed with.
You basically are wanting to take your $2000 regal and have it become an auto-cross capable car if i'm understanding you correctly.
You also state you would like it to be a quick straight-line capable car as well.

Some pictures of the car in question would be helpful.
What kind of engine, transmission, etc does the car currently have in it?
How solid is the frame and body on it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Go with the 2" drop spindles in front From am s10. And pop in some four piston calipers , spray painted red of course!

Being that this car was cheap, its going to be a budget build... I will be piecing together my own set up, coilovers are a must but judging from what i've seen on here so far that drop spindles will be a must as well to go as low as i plan to and still have adequate suspension travel up front. The real end is a mystery at the moment, haven't seen much besides fabricated rag set ups that are actually low...

Not a first impression you'd wanted to make, especially with a very tight knit member base that we have here.
You might want to work on your sarcasm, just some friendly advice if you want to be taken seriously and enjoy the help this community is known for giving each other.

Now onto addressing in regards of your
post about the regal project you'd like input on of how to proceed with.
You basically are wanting to take your $2000 regal and have it become an auto-cross capable car if i'm understanding you correctly.
You also state you would like it to be a quick straight-line capable car as well.

Some pictures of the car in question would be helpful.
What kind of engine, transmission, etc does the car currently have in it?
How solid is the frame and body on it?

Relax chief...

I'm relaxed, although i do have a sense of humor. You did however pi$$ off a couple other very knowledgeable members with some of your 1st post who could of recommended things to aid in your goals with the project.

What do you plan on powering it with and what transmission is gonna be behind it?

How's that for the title of my first post ever on this site? LOL! Yes, that is my honest opinion and i'm not really a big fan of American cars in general but the G Body Regal has been one of my favorite cars ever, even before buying my first one 14 years ago.

To make things interesting, here's some pics of my Jap Crap project car (its faster than your Regal).

I'm ready for your warm welcome, questions, comments or hate now...

You came here looking for a reaction. You got it. Now go back to www.loweredmymomscar.net/forum. There is no-one that can help you here, we are just dumb American car lovers. We all have 80's technology that can't compare to a "stanced" 240. You won't find douchebags or 2jz swaps here, so maybe this place isn't for you bro.

Sorry i pissed you off... Not sure how anyone who is relaxed and has a sense of humor would get pissed off over it but to each his own. The motor is a stock 231, no idea what i want to swap in it eventually but it will be turbochared and have a manual trans. Heres a pic of my stock, dirty car on rusty 20's.

Attachments

• 20141025_214545.jpg
    20141025_214545.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 255
You didn't pi$$ me off, i had said some other members not including myself.

The Limited you picked up looks like a decent start.

Your first post and first sentence in that post was meant to disrespect everyone here. You aren't dumb and neither are we. Mad, nah, just giving you what you are looking for.

If you cam here with a little respect for everyone, I would probably be telling you about my lowered GN with big brakes, 18's, lots of tire, 900hp and a 6 speed. But instead we have this.

How fast is the Nissan? Any engine pics of the Nissan?

also is their a specific reason you want to run 11" wide wheels on the front of the regal?

aaron

Guess we will have to go to Westland Michigan to see this bad ass car

Your first post and first sentence in that post was meant to disrespect everyone here. You aren't dumb and neither are we. Mad, nah, just giving you what you are looking for.

If you cam here with a little respect for everyone, I would probably be telling you about my lowered GN with big brakes, 18's, lots of tire, 900hp and a 6 speed. But instead we have this.

Whoooaaa! Don't try to steal my thunder bro! This thread is about me, not you, "Member Introductions" section. lol

I came in here care free, looking for a reaction? By all means! Trying to disrespect? Get over yourself... If you take a step back you'd see i'm here for the same reason you are.

Btw, your car sounds neat!

How fast is the Nissan? Any engine pics of the Nissan?

also is their a specific reason you want to run 11" wide wheels on the front of the regal?

aaron

How fast? 1/4 mile? No clue...

Only engine pic i have, sorry. The only camera i own is a 4 year old cel phone.
ls6.jpg

The wheels... first and foremost just appearance. I know i'm going excessive but that's just my cup of tea.

Maybe you should haunt the GBody forum site. They are more geared to what you want to do to that n/a Regal.
Bison is a moderator and can permanently ban you. If you want to stay on here you might want to dial back the trolling.