Japanese cars are BETTER!

Maybe you should haunt the GBody forum site. They are more geared to what you want to do to that n/a Regal.
Bison is a moderator and can permanently ban you. If you want to stay on here you might want to dial back the trolling.
Again i am sorry, i didn't realize the guys here were so serious and sensitive. Banned, really? Never been on a forum where people get banned for their taste in cars.

We'll that escalated quickly!!
Good luck with the car my man! I mean the regal, not the gay one.

Again i am sorry, i didn't realize the guys here were so serious and sensitive. Banned, really? Never been on a forum where people get banned for their taste in cars.
Well, you come in here swinging your dick around, you should have known it would get kicked. This site is a great group of Turbo Buick enthusiasts. We also appreciate other makes and models. We have plenty of fun and kidding with each other. Generous too. We just donated a car to member that had an fire in his car. You're welcome to join in the family, just show some respect.

The nissan is definitely not his car or he would have more pictures of it. You are a troll. And a plague virus that needs to be dealt with.

The nissan is definitely not his car or he would have more pictures of it. You are a troll. And a plague virus that needs to be dealt with.
Really? How many pics do you need? I kinda felt like i posted too many pics of it in my first post.

I find this absolutely hilarious. I'm the one being accused of being a troll when you all are the ones talking shit. Shouldn't that be the other way around? lol

Wow what is happening?!?!?!? Why is everyone getting so angry??????
Go read post #34. Exactly my point of view. This guy is just trolling and being a dickwad to get some amusement out of it. Not sure what sick mind he's got, but I ahve no patience for imbeciles.

Really? How many pics do you need? I kinda felt like i posted too many pics of it in my first post.
And to add to your pictures. You say you have a crappy cell phone pic, but paid for a photo shoot for the car. Something here smells like bullshit. Get a photo shoot and can only show 4 pictures, no link to an album anywhere, not that I would want to see it.

You are trolling. End of story. :bored:

Go read post #34. Exactly my point of view. This guy is just trolling and being a dickwad to get some amusement out of it. Not sure what sick mind he's got, but I ahve no patience for imbeciles.

And to add to your pictures. You say you have a crappy cell phone pic, but paid for a photo shoot for the car. Something here smells like bullshit. Get a photo shoot and can only show 4 pictures, no link to an album anywhere, not that I would want to see it.

You are trolling. End of story. :bored:

This thread title was obviously to grab peoples attention. The "LOL" at the end of my very first sentence should have made it very clear that it was in a joking manner, not sure how that went over you head. As i have already stated, I am not out to disrespect anyone. When did i say i paid for a photo shoot??? The pics in my first post were taken by me with a borrowed camera. If you really want more pics i will post some lol....

Since I'm being a good sport...

Attachments

• 081914151547.jpg
    081914151547.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 256
I think I changed my
Mind about it being the gayest thing I've ever seen. You should put that motor in the regal and scrap that white car.

If you are truly interested in that Regal's suspension, rims and tires it's time for you to let this thread go and head to the suspension section. Post some real questions with some respect. Better yet try the search function. Continue on with this garbage and you are a troll. It's all up to you to change our minds.

I don’t think the OP meant any harm. He just had the wrong approach.

Even I took the first post with a grain of salt.

He does need to start over though.

“Hello, My name is . . . . . and I just bought an NA regal“

D

If you are truly interested in that Regal's suspension, rims and tires it's time for you to let this thread go and head to the suspension section. Post some real questions with some respect. Better yet try the search function. Continue on with this garbage and you are a troll. It's all up to you to change our minds.
I've been reading that section for about a month now, even before i knew i was going to buy another Regal. I first came here doing some research for a friend who recently bought a GN. I haven't made any posts over there yet because i am the kind of person to try to find the answers myself before i go asking for help.