Japanese cars are BETTER!

Skilz10179

How's that for the title of my first post ever on this site? LOL! Yes, that is my honest opinion and i'm not really a big fan of American cars in general but the G Body Regal has been one of my favorite cars ever, even before buying my first one 14 years ago.

What brings me to this site is that i just recently bought another Regal (my first Regal was stolen 13 years ago and never recovered) and plan to extensively modify it in a very nontraditional fashion... Last week a friend (Grand National owner) showed me a craigslist ad for a rust free 87 Buick Regal for $3000, i really wasn't in the market for another project car but long story short, 4 days later i bought it for $2000 cash. I just couldn't pass up that kind of a deal... Now i have Regal FEVER! Being that i have always loved these cars, i have never stopped dreaming of owning another one and exactly how i'd modify it to make it stand out from the rest. I love Japanese sports cars with the "stanced" look, VERY low, VERY aggressive wheel fitment, but built for road racing and just all out going fast in the straights and twisties! With that said, i plan to build my Regal in that fashion...

To make things interesting, here's some pics of my Jap Crap project car (its faster than your Regal).

32441364091_large.jpg

32441364093_large.jpg

32441364074_large.jpg

32441364069_large.jpg

32441364071_large.jpg

I'm ready for your warm welcome, questions, comments or hate now...

funny first post. especially the part that your car is faster than the regals on here. you must like surprizes. D

Ya, not a good way make friends and influence people.

funny first post. especially the part that your car is faster than the regals on here. you must like surprizes. D

Thanks my man, glad you have a sense of humor! I love surprises, i would love to see some Regals have the total package when it comes to performace.

Let's see pics of the Regal. I also like low, aggressive and mean.

Its far from low and mean right now, sadly lol. Its sitting on stock suspension and rusty 20" wire wheels, the way it came when i bought it. I think i may have found my new wheels today, might order them tomorrow, 18x11 on all four corners. I did just order my first parts today, one piece GN front air dam/lip and GNX replica fender flares. Still doing homework on suspenion, which will be next on thye menu...