Japanese cars are BETTER!

If I'm going to look at japanese stuff, I'd rather look at this

nozomi-sasaki-sexy-asian-japanese-idols-girls-hot-3.jpg
Anata ga o shiri no seikō ga suki?

I don’t think the OP meant any harm. He just had the wrong approach.
Even I took the first post with a grain of salt.
He does need to start over though.

D
Its all good man, if people want to try to bad mouth me i'm not going to try to stop them. I'll just continue being a good sport about it. The fact that i dig Japanese cars, it doesn't matter what i say, some people will always try to talk shit. Love it or hate it, it is what it is and you can't argue with performance...

Is that an LS Swapped 240? I think we have one or two in St. Louis running around.
Yup, there are a bunch of people who have done this swap. Its got a big cam, 1 7/8" long tube headers, 3.5" exhaust, aluminum flywheel, LS7 clutch, custom tune, a T56 six speed from a GTO (most aggressive gearing) and a 4.08 gear out back, she can be a handful...

Congradulations !!! You got enough posts in to be considered a member here with absolutely no value added to this forum. Might want to change direction on the way you introduce yourself if you want people to take you seriously!!

Congradulations !!! You got enough posts in to be considered a member here with absolutely no value added to this forum. Might want to change direction on the way you introduce yourself if you want people to take you seriously!!
Thank you so much, you are a real sweetheart!

Welcome to the board. I think a 2jz would be a good swap if your in to jap cars.The ls would be cheaper and lighter. the 240 looks good. Again Welcome to the board.Oh I almost forgot Good Luck.

Welcome to the board. I think a 2jz would be a good swap if your in to jap cars.The ls would be cheaper and lighter. the 240 looks good. Again Welcome to the board.Oh I almost forgot Good Luck.
Thanks man! A 2JZ or a RB26 is ultimately what i'd love to swap into the Regal, but i'm getting way ahead of myself with motor swap ideas at this point. Its funny, a lot of Nissan enthusiests frown upon the LS swap just like i am sure a lot of the domestic guys on here won't dig seeing a jap motor between the frame rails of a g body, i just like anything unique. I'm in no rush with this car but did just get an email notification that the first of my parts are on their way!

So.... for the final time, i apologize to those who were rubbed the wrong way by my introduction. I was just trying to grab people's attention jokingly which i thought was pretty clear, not start war, not troll, not step on toes... As I already stated, some people are just going to hate no matter what because of my cars, which is fine and i feel sorry for them. I am an automotive enthusiast of all cars performance orientated, doesn't matter if its a Cavalier or a Tempo, if it's built to be fast (the right way) I'm going to dig it...

If you really doubted that the S14 240 was mine, i took time out of my busy life just to take this pic for you. Enjoy it!

redog.jpg

Yeah. You knew how to get their attention that's for sure..... when I first joined I didn't say s*** about my dsm mainly for this specific reason....even though it's a low 11 - 10 second Car now I never talk about it lol....at that time my Buick was only a 14 second car and now it matches or beats what my dsm is capable of

Welcome. Don't assume we hate imports. I watched a couple AMS GTR's crush a few big tire race cars at the track a few weekends ago and loved it. There is a difference in people "hating" because you like imports or people reacting to you insulting them.

Do your research on suspension for these cars. Just a set of coil overs alone may get it low, but it won't necessarily handle. I've had lots of coilovers on cars and I'm no longer a fan. I have a standard shock and spring setup on mine. The suspension section is full of different "pro-touring" setups.

image.jpg

You remind me of me as a lifelong hardcore steelers fan from/living in Mass. pissing off all the Patriots fans and enjoying it.

i always thought a real clean set of those wire rims,maybe 18s look real good.
i dont know about having any performance (60' times )though.

Welcome to the site. I myself am also a car guy. I love them all, but my heart has always been with gbody's, specifically the GN. After 40 years old, i was finally able to afford one. Everyone has different personalities, some more unique than others. You sir, have one of those unique ones that some don't get or understand. Doesn't mean you are a bad person. This site is one of the best that i have been a part of. I have learned so much on this site and owe it to the great talent and experience here. I love all cars but i am one of those that do not understand putting anything bigger than 19 inch wheels on a GN. Call me boring or old fashioned but its my opiñion. These cars have alot of history and the owners are very attached to their cars and i am proud to say that i am one of them. I think you'll be alright here but understand the passion that we have for our beloved turbo regals will strike a nerve when poked. I don't think you meant any harm but just remember what i just wrote. Again, welcome and i think you are starting your project with a solid foundation. Can't wait to see what you do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks man! A 2JZ or a RB26 is ultimately what i'd love to swap into the Regal, but i'm getting way ahead of myself with motor swap ideas at this point. Its funny, a lot of Nissan enthusiests frown upon the LS swap just like i am sure a lot of the domestic guys on here won't dig seeing a jap motor between the frame rails of a g body, i just like anything unique. I'm in no rush with this car but did just get an email notification that the first of my parts are on their way!
Buick guys frown upon an ls engine in a gn but a 2jz they will hunt you down.LOL I love all cars and that there Nissan you have looks kick ass.These guys will get over it. If they dont like what you have thats just to bad. Probably jealous but they will never admit it. There is a lot of jap cars on here.I believe the term on here is Rice. We are all on here for the love of cars so lets all get along and have a good time. start rocking on the regal

Just going to point out that you love rice with American power trains! So your original statement is false.

Welcome. Don't assume we hate imports. I watched a couple AMS GTR's crush a few big tire race cars at the track a few weekends ago and loved it. There is a difference in people "hating" because you like imports or people reacting to you insulting them.

Do your research on suspension for these cars. Just a set of coil overs alone may get it low, but it won't necessarily handle. I've had lots of coilovers on cars and I'm no longer a fan. I have a standard shock and spring setup on mine. The suspension section is full of different "pro-touring" setups.

View attachment 238671

Have nothing to add to this thread other than I love this car! Awesome Awesome Awesome !

Rice is not jap cars or any specific model brand cars. Its the mods people do to their cars that make them rice. RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. The 240 the op has is clean. Not rice. Done with taste. No stupid camber to speak of.