Jacksonville - This Saturday

Dave H

I’d like to invite you and your friends to our Grand Opening, Jan 10 at our new, larger facility. I'd like to see as many Turbo Buicks there as possible (mines getting lonely :) )

We will open at 10am and be open until 4, unless there are a lot of people that show up, in which case will stay until the fun is over.

The new facility is located at 9776 Beach Blvd, right on the corner of Beach and Southside. This shop is a huge “upgrade” from our old location on Atlantic Blvd. The building is a free standing bldg with a huge open showroom / waiting area. The shop is roomy, clean, well organized, and air conditioned. The parking lot can easily accommodate 20+ cars (which is a major improvement from our old location).

We are trying, but not sure if the Dyno will be up and running yet.

Join us on the 10th to help us kick off the new year, meet the staff, and find out how the new Velocity Trends can help you out with your project car, race car, or daily driver – both domestic and import!

Thank You

Dave, Service Manager
Velocity Trends, Inc
904-997-9903
Jacksonville, Fl
Welcome to Velocity Trends

Look forward to seeing you all.

Assuming the dyno is up and running, we will be doing base line pulls for $50 instead of the regular $75.

Thanks all that showed up, good seeing some Buicks in the parking lot. To bad most of them made mine look like a little toy :)

The weather was great, had a good mix of cars show up, and we managed to run 13 cars on the dyno, both import and domestic.

If there is anything we can help you all with, just give us a call!!