It's A Girl It's A Girl!!!!

jdsgnx

On thur. july 10 2008 my wonderful wife Kristen gave birth to our 9lb. baby girl Mackenna Paige DiLorenzo.

We were at the Hospital at 4:30 thur. am had 14 hours of Labor!!! and at 11:50 pm Mackenna was BORN!!!!

We where released today Sun. 7/13/08 after 3 days of getting Kristen back on her feet as she had a C section.

Baby girl is doing fine as is Mom after this AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to Share this will my Buick FAMILY!!!!!

Since B/G I've had lot's of ?'s about HAVE WE HAD THE BABY YET!!!!

WELL SHE'S HERE!!!!!

thanks JD

Congrats! Your life is changed forever! All the things you used to think were important will no longer matter. You will wonder what your life meant before this day. The greatest day of my life was when my daughter was born, and every day gets better. Sleep is a thing of the past!

Big congrats to you.

Just think 16 more years and she will be piloting an ALKY fed GN?

take care of that little girl.

Sam

how much for the cars ?? might as well bail out now :p seriously..congrat's to maybe another girl GN driver :eek: :biggrin:

Cool!!

JD & Kristen Congrats!!!! Galde to hear everything went fine and looking forward to next year at BG.. My wife and kids want to go next year..

Now go make Kristen and your new baby laugh by doing your "Mr. Pesci" impression....:biggrin:

Take care,
Scot W.

Hey JD, congrats on the addition man. I'm assuming from the previous posts, its your first? I just had my first child 7 months ago, and let me tell you, it goes by QUIICCKK!! Cherish the time that she sleeps all day, while you can. It seems like yesterday I couldn't get my lil dude to wake up, now he never wants to sleep:D But hey, I'm still young so I can deal w/ it. But congrats again, its truly a blessing, and it will change your life forever, but only in a good way...

Congrats JD, Great news!!!!

Very Glad to hear things went well!

Don't worry the sleep will come back in good time!

Please pass the congrats on to Kristen, can't tell you how glad we all are to hear the good news !

Congrats JD,Glad everything is perfect.
Say hi to Kristen for me and congradulate her
on a job well done!
(We know you had little to do with it.:biggrin:

God Bless

JD & Kristen Congrats!!!! Thats so cool good to hear every thing went well . give moma and baby ,ALL of are love .Hope to talk to u soon BIG DADDY:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey JD, congrats on the addition man. I'm assuming from the previous posts, its your first? I just had my first child 7 months ago, and let me tell you, it goes by QUIICCKK!! Cherish the time that she sleeps all day, while you can. It seems like yesterday I couldn't get my lil dude to wake up, now he never wants to sleep:D But hey, I'm still young so I can deal w/ it. But congrats again, its truly a blessing, and it will change your life forever, but only in a good way...

No not the first, have a daughter 17, Courtney, and a son 12 ,Justin.

thanks JD

Thanks from Kristen and I!!!!!!!!

can't wait for Reynolds!!! hopefully the whole family can make IT!!!!

thanks JD