It's A Girl It's A Girl!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JD!!!... I hope Kristen is recovering well.

Boys are awesome, but the love a little girl gives her daddy is the best feeling in the world. They don't get tough...they always need a hug from daddy.

This is truly a blessing for you and your family.

I just hope she looks like her momma.:biggrin: :tongue:

When do we get pics?!?!?!?

Congrats! Your life is changed forever! All the things you used to think were important will no longer matter. You will wonder what your life meant before this day. The greatest day of my life was when my daughter was born, and every day gets better. Sleep is a thing of the past!

All very true...:smile: :smile: :smile:

Congratulations JD & Kristen!! We are happy to hear about your new bundle of joy. By the way, as far as the Buick funds go, having a baby NEVER slowed Cal down! :rolleyes: Just more stuff for me to pack when we went racing. We look forward to seeing your family in Reynolds. Best of Luck and enjoy that New Baby Girl. ~ Holly, Cal, Leah & Jake Hartline

CONGRATULATIONS JD!!!... I hope Kristen is recovering well.

Boys are awesome, but the love a little girl gives her daddy is the best feeling in the world. They don't get tough...they always need a hug from daddy.

This is truly a blessing for you and your family.

I just hope she looks like her momma.:biggrin: :tongue:

When do we get pics?!?!?!?

SOON!!

Great news buddy! Now between you and I we have a good start on an all female race team. BTW, Julie is prego again and due sometime at the end of January...last ditch effort for a boy.

Great news buddy! Now between you and I we have a good start on an all female race team. BTW, Julie is prego again and due sometime at the end of January...last ditch effort for a boy.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Give momma a big HUG for us!!!!!

talk to you soon JD

Congrats JD!!!!

Not to take away from your thread but across town, my wife and I had our first baby girl, Blythe Rose, last weekend too on 7/13/2008, 8lbs 12.5 oz, perfect health :) There's gonna be two girls growing up a few miles apart with dad's and Turbo Buicks!!! Maybe someday we can get some pictures with the baby girls and the cars together lol

Congrats again!

Jim

Congrats JD!!!!

Not to take away from your thread but across town, my wife and I had our first baby girl, Blythe Rose, last weekend too on 7/13/2008, 8lbs 12.5 oz, perfect health :) There's gonna be two girls growing up a few miles apart with dad's and Turbo Buicks!!! Maybe someday we can get some pictures with the baby girls and the cars together lol

Congrats again!

Jim

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

give a call if you can!!!!!

JD

/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2991.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2992.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2994.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2995.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2997.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2969.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2968.JPG/Users/JD/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Mackenna/100_2961.JPG

Attachments

• 100_2965.jpg
    100_2965.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 53