Issuing a formal apology to Squid4Life, daves87gn, adowningusa and others who purchased parts.

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
MAKING THIS THREAD FOR AN APOLOGY!

I want to formally apoligize to the gentleman who I sold parts to from my garage clean out thread that did not recieve thier parts in a timely manner. I have since learned that utilizing USPS is not a good idea and makes me look lik the bad guy.

For anyone else looking to purchase parts off my thread, I can assure you that I will ship UPS so you get a verified tracking number to track your shipment.

I do not want people on the board to get the idea that I am a scammer or Do not care about the hard earned money you spent to purchase something from me. I will make a %110 effort to ensure everything is shipped in a timely manner from this point forward using a reliable system with tracking numbers readily availble and delivered shortly after payment.

Once again, sorry for the delay.

That is a very nice thing you did by posting this up here. I have to agree with you, USPS does not come to the door half the time. They are not reliable at all.

USPS is better then UPS, i will never use UPS for anything. I will pay vendors more to ship fedex

I agree, very nice and a true gentlemen!:cool:

I've learned over the years that USPS is very lacking in the coustomer service department. That's why I'll never use them again if I don't have too.

There is NO customer service with USPS! Anytime I have something coming from a vendor/seller via USPS, on every single occasion the item(s) have arrived at my door before I could even get any tracking info pulled up. Trying to track anything via USPS is totally futile.

At least I was able to track my incoming stuff via UPS and FEDEX.

Strange.... I use Priority mail all the time for the injs I mail out. So far, NOT 1 single report of failure to deliver on a timely basis..
FWIW:
The injs I bought from Miami, have an active track on the USPS site, and states they were mailed on 4/12 and will be here tomorrow..
Is there a problem with that quality of service??
I'm in rural Ga. and the mail is via route carrier. We have an understanding. You deliver, and do it right, I don't visit the postmaster....:cool:

USPS priority mail certified and insured is the best option.

TurboDave said:
There is NO customer service with USPS! Anytime I have something coming from a vendor/seller via USPS, on every single occasion the item(s) have arrived at my door before I could even get any tracking info pulled up. Trying to track anything via USPS is totally futile.

At least I was able to track my incoming stuff via UPS and FEDEX.

USPS doesnt have tracking tmk. Only express mail is guaranteed to be trackable

MAKING THIS THREAD FOR AN APOLOGY!

I want to formally apoligize to the gentleman who I sold parts to from my garage clean out thread that did not recieve thier parts in a timely manner. I have since learned that utilizing USPS is not a good idea and makes me look lik the bad guy.

For anyone else looking to purchase parts off my thread, I can assure you that I will ship UPS so you get a verified tracking number to track your shipment.

I do not want people on the board to get the idea that I am a scammer or Do not care about the hard earned money you spent to purchase something from me. I will make a %110 effort to ensure everything is shipped in a timely manner from this point forward using a reliable system with tracking numbers readily availble and delivered shortly after payment.

Once again, sorry for the delay.

Hey brother, sorry for jumping the gun and assuming the worst. After a month with no parts, and I couldn't reach you, I thought there was a possibility since you were getting out of Buicks that you grabbed a quick few bucks and bailed. No harm done, and wish you the best. Again, my apologies. Take care.

James

No worries, got to admit, parts didnt show up today, but with good communication doubt is gone

thanks

Strange.... I use Priority mail all the time for the injs I mail out. So far, NOT 1 single report of failure to deliver on a timely basis..
FWIW:
The injs I bought from Miami, have an active track on the USPS site, and states they were mailed on 4/12 and will be here tomorrow..
Is there a problem with that quality of service??
I'm in rural Ga. and the mail is via route carrier. We have an understanding. You deliver, and do it right, I don't visit the postmaster....:cool:

The reason you have had no problems is because your injectors fit inside the mailbox. If they have to get out of their van and come to the door that is a problem.

Do yall remember the incidents the FedEx driver tossed the monitor over the fence n UPS guy drop kicking da package SMH :eek:

IMAG0302.jpg
So i received my "package" today, postman said here is your empty box, seems the single piece of tape at the bottom of box did not hold intake secure.

as you are well aware i have started a dispute with paypal, but i think i would be nice of you to just refund my money, i hope you sent it insured.
IMAG0301.jpg

Hi All,

so i escalate to claim with paypal, and right i way i get claim in favor of seller, seems the seller provided tracking number for the empty box i received :mad:, Matt i have sent you emails to which you have not responded, i really hope you dont think i'm gonna eat $80, or think $80 for an empty box is a fair trade. I have called paypal and advised them of the empty box i have received, and claim is open again. I would appreciated if you would just refund my $$.

i really cant believe you gave them a tracking number to a box you knew was empty just to close case

guess i should start my own tread in the feedback section :rolleyes:

in the last email i received you said box was packaged very well and had plenty of tape.

IMAG0305.jpg
IMAG0304.jpg
IMAG0301.jpg

TTT this get resolved Dave? He never replied to my complaints... He's back to selling in the for sale section...

TTT this get resolved Dave? He never replied to my complaints... He's back to selling in the for sale section...

He didnt responded to my emails either requesting a refund. I had to go through PayPal to get my money back, then he sent me a PM complaining that i complained :cool: