We have a new vendor who I would personally like to introduce.

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
TST Products has signed on board for a year. Granted, they do not sell Turbo Buick parts, but they can and will be Very important to us. I will try to discuss a couple of ways.........

1) I noticed and observed that MOST of the tow vehicles at the West Coast Nats in Vegas were Turbo Diesels. Ford Chevy, and Dodge. So this tells me that even though we own and praise our Buicks the truck market to get them to the track is a needed and desired market to us.

2) I (as you all know) crashed my old truck on the way to Vegas. I purchased a new Duramax 04 Chevy Dually in route. While in Vegas I talked to several guys about upgrades. I kept hearing this same company , TST.
So at the Blackjack Tables I asked Cal Hartline ( who was losing at the time) about what I should do. Cal says "I got the products that work. I will get you in touch"
Now when Cal Hartline says "They work" That is all I need for incentive.

3) I called this company and ordered their TST boost egt and engine programmer kit on Thursday. What GREAT people to deal with. Just a super nice family owned company with all being not only very well informed with every aspect of their products but I felt a general feeling they cared and wanted to know what I was doing so they could provide me with all I needed and nothing more. They proceeded to inform me of all the products they make and service. Then the picture of all the tow rigs in Vegas set into my head. I explained to them our need and they contemplated the idea before getting back to me saying it was a market they would like to try. So they signed on.

4) I think with all we do with our cars and our experiance on the way to Vegas proved just exactly how IMPORTANT our tow rigs are in both safety and performance. Mark and I were lucky to walk away from our ordeal with no major injuries.
This company has the means to do exactly that, help us keep our daily driver trucks and tow rigs running as we do our Buicks.

They did ask one thing.
When you call you give them a screen name and inform them you were referred by TB.com and they will give you some kind of discount depending on product needed or purchased. Their information access to us alone, is invaluable.
I think they will become one of our best suppliers as we all need to keep our Rigs running and like most car guys, we just cannot leave anything alone or stock. (Yes..... I am as guilty as the next guy.)

So let us patronize them and have the quickest, most durable and tow hauling power capability trucks , utilizing the finest products on the market today.

Like I have said in the past, super people , super products, what more could we possibly ask for? ;)

Thanks TST Products and look forward to having you as a vendor.

I am trying to put together a program so I can be a distributor of their parts in the Northern California area. I will install and report. But at this time , all I am looking forward to is the rush. If Cal Hartline says it works and his truck flies, then they must. That is good enough for me even tho I heard this companies name from several people, several different times over a weeks period.

Thanks for listening and if you own a Turbo Diesel, ck them out.
www.TSTProducts.com

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin

P.S. If one person says word one about them NOT being a Buick vendor after I typed this, I swear I will ban you.... LOL
Everybody have a safe, great week :D

Much like Bruce, I found out about the TST box from my fellow Buick racers. Kent Rudbeck was the first guy with one. He took Gary Harmon for a ride and the next thing I know Gary and Dave Fiscus both had TST boxes. When I bought my new Duramax I ordered the TST box the first week I owned the truck. The "gear head" I am, I took the truck to the track with 335 mile on the odometer and the only modification was the TST box, no aftermarket air filter, exhaust, etc... Totally stock plus the box! The truck responded with a traction limited (don't floor it until 2nd gear) 14.92@94.87 hitting the factory speed limiter just after the 1000' mark. The box picked me up about 2 seconds over stock. They advertise an additional 140hp and 360 ft/lbs of torque over the stock 300hp/550ft/lbs (I hope the stock numbers are correct).
If you already have a reprogrammer (SuperChip, Hypertech, etc..), you can still add the box in addition to the reprogrammer. this way you can "stack" the boxes (this is what my truck has).

I am not associated with TST in any way. I just want to pass along a great product to my fellow Buick racers.

And they're only 35 minutes south of me! If anyone needs help, I'm usually in that area every other Wednesday.

LOL-
diesel posts on turbobuick:D

i just spent all day yesterday at the dyno from 10:30am to 7:30PM watching strokes, duramax's and the mighty cummings lay down some serious power to the rear wheels!
the only one to peg the dyno was a 97 12 valve diesel, hit 1200 ft lbs :eek:

came home and blew black soot boogers all night:eek:

anyway, this TST site looks great, i really am torn to upgrade from my box i have now 65/200 to the adjustable box powermax 3 that they sell, looks great!

im sure there are other dodge diesel guys here, so to let everyone know, this is where i hang out when im not here...

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=22578

its not as busy as TDR, but still lots of info for everyone to learn from..

since TST is now a vendor supporting this site, does that mean we get a discount??? please please please!!! :)

BW

So whats the kick backs:eek: :eek: :eek:

But,But,But it's not a Turbo*****.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry, no kickback. I was just passing along how happy I was with their prouct. I realize that most of the time someone posts about a vendor it is usually in a negative context. Perhaps that is why it seems so odd to hear someone post when they are happy.

TST Tech

Hello all!,
My name is Greg and I am a tech for TST. I don't know squat about turbo Buicks, but it looks like this is the place to learn. I will be happy to answer any questions on the diesel trucks. We are located in Columbus Indiana, where they build most of the Cummins engines. We do have a rear wheel dyno here that can dyno anything up to 650 h.p. We did our first car last week. A Mustang GT. If any of you are in the area and would be interested in a dyno run,or just to stop by and see us, please let us know. Have a great day Greg

I might have to send my brother there. He isnt into racing, but he hauls cattle trailers with his '99 f-350 turbo diesel. Also, there a link for the turbo buick box you spoke so highly of?

Black box

Sorry if you misunderstood, but the black box that we make are all for diesels trucks. We haven't got into the gassers yet. Have a great day , Greg

I live in Columbus and know some of the guys at TST. Top notch guys with LOTS of diesel engine knowledge. I posted here a year or so ago about them.

Bob