Issuing a formal apology to Squid4Life, daves87gn, adowningusa and others who purchased parts.

I don't do a lot of searching in the parts for sale section guys, sorry.:oops: One of you PM SGRIM and tell him about this. He's the final authority on banning someone so it's his call.

Everything about USPS sucks, from the customer service side (most) to the lame assed delivery side (2nd most) to their complete lack of efficiency........and they wonder why they can't compete.

I'll never use them and I won't do business with a vendor here who won't offer an alternative service at a reasonable rate.

to be honest, the box looks like it had the intake in it at some point.

So you or a co-worker of yours are handling a box and ("at some point") something FALLS OUT......... and you just let it go??????????

You're somehow good with that? Really?

To be honest, that's HORSE SHIT!

So you or a co-worker of yours are handling a box and ("at some point") something FALLS OUT......... and you just let it go??????????

You're somehow good with that? Really?

To be honest, that's HORSE SHIT!

no, just not trying to imply that he sent me an empty box, which is why i quoted the post above, and if it had been package correctly, i would have an intake!

How well itemes are packaged and the box sealed is the biggest determining factor on how reliable delivery is, no matter how you send it. My buddy that does alot of Ebaying spends extra time boxing stuff up so it will get there inside the box safe. He's have very few problems with customers getting there items safely.

How well items are packaged and the box sealed is the biggest determining factor on how reliable delivery is, no matter how you send it. My buddy that does alot of Ebaying spends extra time boxing stuff up so it will get there inside the box safe. He's have very few problems with customers getting there items safely.

very important part of the picture that is often overlooked!!!

Here is a converter that went from Cincinnati to Texas via usps. This was their box...no excuses for packing here.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120605_075716.png
    ForumRunner_20120605_075716.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 69
KevinB said:
Here is a converter that went from Cincinnati to Texas via usps. This was their box...no excuses for packing here.

Well Kevin, that's what happens when you request it be "drop shipped air mail"!!! That's a lot to ask of a box from 30,000 feet!!! Hahaha

It really does not take much effort to put a little care into packaging something up to get it to it's destination safely. I'm lucky to have access to the shipping dept. at my work and use the packing materials to my full advantage! Read any of my feedbacks and everyone always mentions how well stuff was packed. Oh, and on expensive stuff I always take digital pics AS I'm packing it up to help when UPS tries says it wasn't packed good enough. :cool:

What's the weight on the shipping label. They should weigh everything they ship?

So just becuase USPS messed up, I'm not allowed to sell anything anymore? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK. Was I upset that I had to fork over money for some shit that USPS messed up? Yeah, any one of you would have been. But when two people file paypal claims back to back, it kinda locks your account out. So thats why it took the entire time for your money to get refunded.

I respsonded to messages when they were sent to me. Whether you get them or not I dont know but half of these messages you guys claim to have sent me I have never recieved either.

As for squid4life... You asked no questions about the headers. I explained the condition they were in, had good pictures, and even said they were not in the best conidtion and had been welded. YES they came off a running car... cracked headers dont mean anything when it comes to a running car, mine had one for a year and a half before I swapped the engine. you better bet your ass I will now go over a fine tooth comb with every part I sell, that way people cant complain to me about something they bought that they never asked questions about. I offered you a solution, you want your money back, send me the parts back. Plain and simple.

Call me a scammer if you want, but that is hardly the case. Just PM "the boy genius" (http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/the-boy-genius.33689/) and ask him about his transaction we had on sunday when he picked up his door.

As for squid4life... You asked no questions about the headers. I explained the condition they were in, had good pictures, and even said they were not in the best conidtion and had been welded. YES they came off a running car... cracked headers dont mean anything when it comes to a running car, mine had one for a year and a half before I swapped the engine. you better bet your ass I will now go over a fine tooth comb with every part I sell, that way people cant complain to me about something they bought that they never asked questions about. I offered you a solution, you want your money back, send me the parts back. Plain and simple.

Did you say anywhere that they were cracked? NO. Do the pics show they were cracked? NO You said they were welded (as in repaired, not currently cracked). If I had an engine running for a few minutes without oil and totally ruined the crank, can I sell it as "came out of a running car"? No, because it is dishonest. You DID NOT SAY THEY WERE CRACKED! I could care less if you care to drive your car with cracked headers, I would rather not.

I asked if you would credit back a little of the money back, then I would eat the repair job on the headers. How much sense would it make to ship the headers back to you ($20-25 probably), then you to resell or trash them, when all you have to do is paypal me $25 and we call it good.

Is all this bitching over $25 on my end? No. I am not hurting so bad $25 is going to break me. The point it you were not fully honest in my opinion. People who are not fully honest on here should be held accountable.

Obviously this guy can't pack parts.. How absurd is that !!! When I box something up it will handle the special over the fence delivery by Fedex. I plan on it !! :rolleyes:

Did you say anywhere that they were cracked? NO. Do the pics show they were cracked? NO You said they were welded (as in repaired, not currently cracked). If I had an engine running for a few minutes without oil and totally ruined the crank, can I sell it as "came out of a running car"? No, because it is dishonest. You DID NOT SAY THEY WERE CRACKED! I could care less if you care to drive your car with cracked headers, I would rather not.

I asked if you would credit back a little of the money back, then I would eat the repair job on the headers. How much sense would it make to ship the headers back to you ($20-25 probably), then you to resell or trash them, when all you have to do is paypal me $25 and we call it good.

Is all this bitching over $25 on my end? No. I am not hurting so bad $25 is going to break me. The point it you were not fully honest in my opinion. People who are not fully honest on here should be held accountable.

Maybe I didnt say anywhere they were cracked becuase I DIDNT KNOW they were cracked. PM me your payal, I am sick of arguing over $25 freakin bucks.

Hey grumpy, I can pack parts fine...Take a look at the quote in your signaure and put a sock in it.

Hey grumpy, I can pack parts fine...Take a look at the quote in your signaure and put a sock in it.

I have sold all sorts of stuff since 86 for Buicks.. NEVER had a "damaged OR lost claim" Can't take the heat don't sell parts you can't package up right.. pretty simple really. :rolleyes:

So just becuase USPS messed up, I'm not allowed to sell anything anymore? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK. Was I upset that I had to fork over money for some shit that USPS messed up? Yeah, any one of you would have been. But when two people file paypal claims back to back, it kinda locks your account out. So thats why it took the entire time for your money to get refunded.

I respsonded to messages when they were sent to me. Whether you get them or not I dont know but half of these messages you guys claim to have sent me I have never recieved either.

Call me a scammer if you want, but that is hardly the case. Just PM "the boy genius" (http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/the-boy-genius.33689/) and ask him about his transaction we had on sunday when he picked up his door.

got it,

my fault for getting a empty box
my fault for filing claim with Paypal
James fault for filing claim with paypal
usps fault for single piece of tape failing (please look at pic i posted carefully because you keep saying packaged well)
gmails fault for not getting to you the emails i sent
TB.com fault for not getting you the PM's i sent you
usps fault for it taking 2 weeks for you to drop off packages after you were paid

got it, so i apologize for the you not getting the emails and PMs i sent and for the paypal thing and tape breaking

got it,

my fault for getting a empty box
my fault for filing claim with Paypal
James fault for filing claim with paypal
usps fault for single piece of tape failing (please look at pic i posted carefully because you keep saying packaged well)
gmails fault for not getting to you the emails i sent
TB.com fault for not getting you the PM's i sent you
usps fault for it taking 2 weeks for you to drop off packages after you were paid

got it, so i apologize for the you not getting the emails and PMs i sent and for the paypal thing and tape breaking

When did I say it was YOUR fault for the empty box, filing a claim with paypal, or usps fault for me dropping off the package?

No where. Dont know where you are reading that, or is it selective reading?

USPS's fault for loosing the stuff? yes.
My fault for the one piece of tape? YES. I SHOULD HAVE PUT AN ENTIRE ROLL ON IT. however, it shity that USPS just lets the stuff fall out of the freaking box and then continues to ship the box, that is completley unnaceptable.

And I'm sorry I work roughly 8-8 every day except sunday, with very little time to do anything, so yeah it took me a little more than the day after to drop the package off.

As far as me not getting emails and PM's, Shit happens to me all the time. I dont get on this website every single day and sometimes the notifications dont come to my phone. same with my emails... I rarely check my emails on an actual computer.

You guys want to keep trashing me for the same thing over and over? or are you done already? Money was refunded where it was due, Squid4life will be getting his $25 back tonight, and you guys got your thread saying how shity of a seller I am. I did everything I could to try to keep communication up, hell I even made this apolgy thread explaining the situation.

please see pic above one single piece of tape

to be honest, the box looks like it had the intake in it at some point.
defended you, and made sure you didnt look like a scammer, nor have i ever called you a scammer

So just becuase USPS messed up, I'm not allowed to sell anything anymore? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK.
when did i say you shouldnt or cant sell parts any more?

USPS's fault for loosing the stuff? yes.
My fault for the one piece of tape? YES. I SHOULD HAVE PUT AN ENTIRE ROLL ON IT.

As far as me not getting emails and PM's, Shit happens to me all the time. I dont get on this website every single day and sometimes the notifications dont come to my phone. same with my emails... I rarely check my emails on an actual computer.

YES. I SHOULD HAVE PUT AN ENTIRE ROLL ON IT
not a entire roll but maybe more than one piece?

Dont know where you are reading that, or is it selective reading?

as far as selective readying, here is some reading for you

Matthew Strelko strelkom@gmail.com

Apr 23
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Hey check the tracking number again it says it's out for delivery and you should get it today... If you do receive it can you please withdraw the claim?

loose my parts and money. Thanks.

Apr 23
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to strelkom
cleardot.gif

Hey Matt,

Bad news got an empty box from USPS today, tape broke on bottom of box

Matthew Strelko strelkom@gmail.com

Apr 23
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

I don't see how the tape broke I had that box taped up very well. And that would that now be a claim with USPS?

Sent from my iPhone

cleardot.gif

David Romero

Apr 26
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to strelkom
cleardot.gif

Hey Matt,

any word on the refund, i can't dispute item with USPS, it has to be
done by shipper since you are the one that paid for there service.

i rather not escalate claim with paypal, i would prefer that you just
refund the $

Thanks
Dave

you had no problems getting my email when you were looking to collect money, just seems like they got lost when it was your tune to pay
you dont have to reply i done.

Can't comment on anything other than my own experience. He got me what I wanted, at a fair price, and within a respectable amount of time.

That being said, the only perfect person I ever knew was a guy who ended up getting hung on a cross. Maybe we all should say that we learned something here and move on to more important things?!?