GN/TR parts for sale!!! Lots to choose from!!

TTT

I would be willing to trade any/all parts for some other items I am in need of for my GN:

-Hood mounted FP gauge kit
-3" cat back exhaust kit (Flowmaster, Hooker, Pypes)
-2 gauge a-pillar pod
-Scanmaster visor
-Autometer 5" tach w/shiftlight (black face)

TTT

Here's the updated list of everything I still have available. ALL ITEMS ARE NOW BEST OFFER!!!!

-T-Type lower door panels, excellent condition. Just need to be cleaned up.
-GN lower door panels, good condition, one small repairable puncture on LH panel (about the size of a nickel). For Concert Sound II speakers.
-Qty 3 Rear valance panels between decklid and rear window. 1-Dark Blue, 1-Black, 1-Gray.
-Complete set of Front and Rear GN bumpers. Come with mounting bars. Some surface rust on both the brackets and the bars, but repairable. (PICKUP ONLY, NO SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM)
-Dash panel assembly. In great shape, does not have appliqué for passenger side. Needs to be cleaned up.
-Astroroof shade, glass, chrome trim, and track. Shade needs restoration, do not have roof motor.
-Qty 2 Instrument cluster dash pads. Both in good shape and free of tears or cracks. (Would include one in the sale of the complete dash assembly)
-LH fender off of GN. I can’t verify that this is a true GN fender, as its had repair done to it. On the backside, you can see where some holes were filled, possibly molding mounting holes? There is also one repairable dent in the top of it.
-Set of 4 driver quality GN chrome wheels. Two of the wheels have out lip/curb damage. (PICKUP ONLY, NO SHIPPING ON THIS SET)
-Partial interior panels from a T-top car. Includes L&R rear interior side panels, metal headliner rear trim panel, L&R a-pillar panels, LH b-pillar panel trim, t-top center section.
-Wiper cowl, chrome.
-Pair of door sill panels, one has a repairable ding in it.
-Partial regal interior, brown in color. Includes L&R kick panels, rear metal headliner trim, and RH a-pillar molding.
-Qty 2 sets of gray kick panels.
-Complete set of Front and Rear arm rests. Good shape, no cracks or tears.

-Complete glove box,

-Front bumper lamps, driver quality,
-RH bumper lamp, driver quality w/ trim bezel.
-Qty 2 license plate brackets. Good condition,
-Set of 6 dash vents. Chrome trim needs to be re-done,
-Set of 7 dash vents with good chrome trim,
-3 sets of door pull straps, all in good condtion.
-Qty 2 intercooler screens,
-Pair of used window motors, not sure of there condition.
-HVAC/Radio trim bezel,
-Stock ECM (86-87) with Delco prom. Worked when removed,
-3 pc windshield trim set,
-Complete interior/dash/forward harness for hardtop GN/TR.
-Pair of door windows, excellent shape (NO SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM, PICKUP ONLY)

I want to have my basement empty before the snow flies..... Maybe some of you Turbo Farm guys could come up with a pocket full of cash and clean it out for me?! :D

You wouldn't happen to have a complete trunk spoiler kit in that stuff, would you?

Need a Turbo Heat Shield Can you post some photos of them please?
Ill take the nicest one for $30 Shipped ;) Let me know thanks!

TTT

Wiring harness and one set of pull straps sold. Taillights spoken for at this time.

Christmas Special - Everything I have left I will sell for $150, that's right $150 dollars firm!!!

The Catch - Local pickup only. I want to empty my basement so I can start to finish it off!!!!! I am located near 53517, which is one hour east of Dubuque, IA (hint hint Turbo Farm guys) and a half hour west of Madison, WI.

Please PM for any questions. And please, someone take advantage of this smokin' deal on interior and exterior parts!!!