is this bogus or real

I dunno, it seems about right for a GNX with 81k miles on it. Maybe even a little high.

Jim

I agree with that .. BUT for someone who "NEEDS" one it may be worth it to them :cool:

Right. But now that credit is so tight, people will be having an easier time discerning 'want' and 'need'. He might have a hard time getting rid of that at that price.

Jim

i would like to have it if i had the cash, after all it is a gnx and a nice low mile one would bring twice that.
and he is taking offers :biggrin:

Raises a question. What do you think the value of a GNX with 99,000 miles would be?
Oh wait, details: Complete (and I mean complete) frame off restoration! Everything. Anything that showed wear was replaced! Frame even powder coated!

What about the value of a complete motor/tranny combo? GNX prototype engine tranny combo, about 30,000 miles.

:wink:

i would like to have it if i had the cash, after all it is a gnx and a nice low mile one would bring twice that.
and he is taking offers :biggrin:

I would too. I'd love to have a GNX, but not enough to pay what people have been getting for them. This new financial world might result in some bargains, though.

Jim

the only thing he didnt take a picture of would be the a/c box.on it, it should say asc instead of gm.but everything else looks like gnx.but you never know.