Better Pic's

Attachments

• DSC01382.jpg
    DSC01382.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01384.jpg
    DSC01384.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 178
nice paper weights.. looks like you can pull the motor just by taking out the motor mounts. nothing else holding it in.

Rest In Peace Old Stock Block 109

Jesus Christ Brent

It definitely put on a good show last night, including the part after it blew where the announcer said that it was only a head gasket that let loose and
the track would be ready real soon.....lol

Things happen for a reason.....you've been in the 6's now so put in another stock block, grab a sawzall and take out that cage, and take your fast ass home. Its bad enough that Nordy is whipping the sh** out of me at the track, now I have to look out for you also :)biggrin: ). Cant cha give an old man a break damit!!!.

Best of luck on your re-build Brent, let me know if you need any help

The offer for my extra stock block 109 (in my garage) still stands. My car ran 11.20 @125.4 on that short block and the only reason I replaced it was I got a good deal on a built short block 109 with eagle crank, good rods, diamond pistons and billet main caps.

You will have to have any new or used block machined to your specs anyway so if you want to save some cash (if you stay with a 109) the block is yours (FREE)

Let me know

Of course delivery to your house is $13,000 dollars, but hey, what a deal.....lol

Later

Ray

Your Next in line nordy

Nordy, if Brent does not need / use the block, and you are serious about building something soon, you are welcome to it also. You have helped me out with my car and I have no plans of building it up real soon anyway

I would rather help a friend out than try to part it out and sell it in pieces

Later

Ray

Nordy, if Brent does not need / use the block, and you are serious about building something soon, you are welcome to it also. You have helped me out with my car and I have no plans of building it up real soon anyway

Later

Ray

I'll Take it!!!!!!!:D

Later

Ray

Thanks Ray.. a De-stroked 109 to a 210cubic inch.. heard one is running around 9.50's or so back home in Maryland :biggrin: ..

Come And Get It, When You Want It

Brent, It's here if you want it

It is essentially a short block

It has the stock crank, stock flex plate, stock rods, stock pistons, 206 / 206 roller cam, roller lifters, etc., etc.

The heads & intake went on my current engine

The balancer & front cover are off but in my garage somewhere

SH**, get some rod & main bearings, scrape off the RJC headgaskets, buy a box of the "Right Stuff", find a donor tranny case, and you'll be up and running in no time.....lol

Later

Ray

Brent:
I am sorry to hear about your motor, but I know that you will be back with a stronger, more durable combination. Good luck in the quest. I am sure that Lou will build up a "killer" motor-trans combination for you.
Hell Gary!
While they were sweeping parts off the track he was already calling me talking about his next engine. I just hope we have the same luck with the next one.The original engine was a freak of nature fought us at first .Then It came around & the rest is history. Between him & Bob I don't have any time to think about getting old.Two certified nut cases that are anything but boring. Each on his own mission to go broke & take me with them,LOL

sad to read about your loss, atleast now you have an excuss to do a meaner built up i now i did, ive seen your car run before and it was a beast, cant wait to see the new outcome, when im done with my built up ill take on "the wicked" and see whats hes got:eek:

sad to read about your loss, atleast now you have an excuss to do a meaner built up i now i did, ive seen your car run before and it was a beast, cant wait to see the new outcome, when im done with my built up ill take on "the wicked" and see whats hes got:eek:

Thank's man it does suck. I should have "Precious" back on the road soon lol ;)

On to Wiked
He won't race you are you kidding? He's to worried about what people would say if he lost. ;) I swear it's like pulling teeth to get him to race, and if you do be prepared to give him some type of handicap because he can't run heads up "no way". You could talk about it with him tell your blue in the face, but it'll never happen. :biggrin:

Hell Gary! While they were sweeping parts off the track he was already calling me talking about his next engine. I just hope we have the same luck with the next one.The original engine was a freak of nature fought us at first .Then It came around & the rest is history. Between him & Bob I don't have any time to think about getting old.Two certified nut cases that are anything but boring. Each on his own mission to go broke & take me with them,LOL
------------------------------------
That's ok, Lou, I am sure that with your motor building skills & their shoeing skills I am sure that nothing but good will come of it.

The bigger the buildup the bigger the bang. LOL :D

Thank's man it does suck. I should have "Precious" back on the road soon lol ;)

On to Wiked
He won't race you are you kidding? He's to worried about what people would say if he lost. ;) I swear it's like pulling teeth to get him to race, and if you do be prepared to give him some type of handicap because he can't run heads up "no way". You could talk about it with him tell your blue in the face, but it'll never happen. :biggrin:

To BOOSTBOY AKA BRENT. :)

Once again I didn't buy my car to cage it, race it or make it into a race car, if thats your deal then, please go ahead keep blowing up engines which you are just good at you will learn sooner or later that making other people rich with your Stupid, no brain I wanna break the land speed record is not the way to go. :).

wiked