Irwindale Report!

Wow are you a mind reader, are you sure you didnt miss your calling?
Here's some quotes that I ran across that seem to fit you!& I couldn't say it any better. Now pay attention!

There isn't any vaccine for stupidity!
Wipe your mouth there's a tiny bit of Bull Sh#t on your lips
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable LIKE A COMA !
I'm busy now can I ignore you some other time!
Don't let your mind wander ,Its too small to be on its own!
Shhh That's the sound of nobody caring what you think.
Regards Lou!

Last night at the 1/8 mile track I ran a 6.93 @ 98.8mph 32psi with a 151 60ft "slippery track" Unfortunately on the 4th run my 150,000mi stock bottom end gave me the middle finger LOL the Crank let go at half track breaking the top on my bell housing in half, with apart of the block still in tacked with the flex plate shield. Wow, it was one hell of a bang!! ;) Still ran a 7.66 @ 67mph. that's still a time Wiked could only dream of :D So it looks like Sunday is out. :( Thank You Ray for all your help after the KAABOOOM..HAHAHAHA.

Pics

The dip stick wouldn't pull out. I'll post video later today of the whole run.

Attachments

• DSC01370.jpg
    DSC01370.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01371.jpg
    DSC01371.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01373.jpg
    DSC01373.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 140
Oh the carnage...I want to see what she looks like with the motor taken out of the car, and for that matter the trans...that looks messed up too. Congrats on the runs....I think we should have a moment of silence for the 150k stock block tonight...LOL

1hp@.5mph pushing it on to the rollers. :biggrin:

Hey Brent how about that Race on sunday, I will put you 1 car from the 1/4 mile mark and even give you the move hahahahahahahahahaha, I will come by you at 5mph so you can take a good look at my shinny wheels and paint. :) :p

Here's some quotes that I ran across that seem to fit you!& I couldn't say it any better. Now pay attention!

Regards Lou!

I am having fun with this one can you tell..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh and Lou try to build him an engine that wont leak and stay together running low 10's like nordy's, Cant wait to see that happen.. ;)

wiked

tell that to your protoge.. :)

this one applies to you.

your not far from a coma my friend.

you be very busy soon building Brent a new engine and trannie your wish came through.

it doesn't wander I said His sh** would blow up and it did.

It obvious you care enough to keep posting LOL.

Regards Lou!

wiked

The dip stick wouldn't pull out. I'll post video later today of the whole run.

Brent, I have some JB Weld to fix it good as new :biggrin: and then you can sell it to Wikedcrybaby as new, he will never know, he has a 245 hp street car.:eek: that won't break because he will never lean on it.:D

That does really suck that it did findly let go, but now for the new build up, drum roll please----------------------WHAT WILL IT BE:cool:

Brent, I have some JB Weld to fix it good as new :biggrin: and then you can sell it to Wikedcrybaby as new, he will never know, he has a 245 hp street car.:eek: that won't break because he will never lean on it.:D

That does really suck that it did findly let go, but now for the new build up, drum roll please----------------------WHAT WILL IT BE:cool:

I don't know, I'm still in shock! I cried all night long about this LOL. I knew this was coming 150.000mi on the stock bottom end please, everyone said you'll love the car in the mid to low 11's but once you dip into the 10's things will start to break. "Morgan" Aka DripPan ;) Well I guess that's the damn truth :biggrin: . I'm up in the air with my next build, but what ever it is, it's gonna be NASTY do to my Motor & Trans being completely wasted :frown:

I don't know, I'm still in shock! I cried all night long about this LOL. I knew this was coming 150.000mi on the stock bottom end please, everyone said you'll love the car in the mid to low 11's but once you dip into the 10's things will start to break. "Morgan" Aka DripPan ;) Well I guess that's the damn truth :biggrin: . I'm up in the air with my next build, but what ever it is, it's gonna be NASTY do to my Motor & Trans being completely wasted :frown:

Don't be in shock. Although very well documented and a well known "fact", 10's are the limit for a "stock long block". I was on a quest for 9's for 2 years on mine before in let go with 85,000 on the clock and a best of 10.03. Luckily mine grenaded on the burnout instead of your unfortunate run. You're very lucky, especially at Irwindale. It could have been very bad with the short shutdown area. It's sad that people such as Kevold, that are not "in the know" of exceeding 80mph in the 1/8mi, make light of your situation. I haven't seen the vid yet but I'm sure it was a handful at the top end. Good luck on the rebuild, and if have you any ?'s or need any stock parts(like I use):cool: lemme know. Oops, I forgot, according to "people in the know" I'm just a ricer so what do I know?:eek: :rolleyes: good luck

-scott wile

Don't be in shock. Although very well documented and a well known "fact", 10's are the limit for a "stock long block". I was on a quest for 9's for 2 years on mine before in let go with 85,000 on the clock and a best of 10.03. Luckily mine grenaded on the burnout instead of your unfortunate run. You're very lucky, especially at Irwindale. It could have been very bad with the short shutdown area. It's sad that people such as Kevold, that are not "in the know" of exceeding 80mph in the 1/8mi, make light of your situation. I haven't seen the vid yet but I'm sure it was a handful at the top end. Good luck on the rebuild, and if have you any ?'s or need any stock parts(like I use):cool: lemme know. Oops, I forgot, according to "people in the know" I'm just a ricer so what do I know?:eek: :rolleyes: good luck

-scott wile

Thank's Scott, I'll keep your stock parts in mind ;) I'm lookin at 2 to 3 months of R&D. I'm still waiting on this email from a guy at the track that film'd the run's. I hope he sends them. Should be back on the road very soon ;)

Now you can put a motor together to go with your full roll cage, it is certified to 7.50's or 8.50's im not sure, they keep changing rules, so there is your goal:D

Brent:
I am sorry to hear about your motor, but I know that you will be back with a stronger, more durable combination. Good luck in the quest. I am sure that Lou will build up a "killer" motor-trans combination for you.

Now you can put a motor together to go with your full roll cage, it is certified to 7.50's or 8.50's im not sure, they keep changing rules, so there is your goal:D

It's certified to 850's, That would be a good ride. :smile: Hey Robbert did you ever get that wench fixed on the front of your trailer? If so would it be possible if I use it Fri I'll have it back by Sat. during the pm? Pulling the motor and trans. out at Lou's. If not that's cool bud no worries. Just let me know :smile: