Iraqi Planes hidden in the sand.....

Re: Re: Re: Ok

Originally posted by Shelbyguy
and what the **** does that have to do with anything?.....im sure am glad that i live in canada....i will NEVER have to worry about islamic extemeists crashing planes into my workplace...or bombing my train....i sleep good at night knowing that i live in a country that is SAFE!.....oh ya...and guess what im 20 and in good shape.....gee i'd be a perfect canidate for conscription...oh ya i forgot guess what IM CANADIAN...and we're not at WAR!

I'll type slowly for you.

You have a neighbor. One day you go over to your neighbor's house uninvited, but he welcomes you anyway since you're neighbors.

Once inside his house you start to bad mouth his furniture, his carpet and most of everything else he has. Part of your neighbor's family complains and part doesn't. But that doesn't mean the part of the family that doesn't complain enjoys the badmouthing.

Let's further go on to say that the neighbor has a large roof and you don't have a roof. His roof extends over your house and protects you from adverse weather. But he doesn't request payment or expect it. Because he's a good neighbor.

Now let's put this analogy into this thread.

Canadians come on an American hosted and owned car list which is dedicated to discussing American cars. Plus it's 98% or more American. Canadians seem to forget they are guests and should show some manners. Canadians have no place in U.S. politics and should have enough intelligence to stay out. Had the Canadian government had the balls to join the U.S. then Canadians would have a right to discuss U.S. politics or policies regarding the war. But as it stands Canadians don't.

I suggest you spend your time repairing your own problems.

And finally....if you want to bad mouth America STAY IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Did it turn ugly in here!!!

First this turned into a Bush trashing thread then turned into America vs the rest of the world. I guess our Canadian friend was just a little upset about the ignorance towards other countries with other opinions but I guess I shoulnd mouth off before somebody notices that I'm German :eek: ! To your way of expressing your frustarting though I just have to say that you need to grow up quickly and realize that these terrorist don't car who you are as long as they can make their belief heard!! No matter where you sit and how much you are against fighting them. I hope that you will never have to experience the fear and desparation that all of us felt during 9/11 and the following days! You have no idea what it was like, otherwise you wouln't mouth off like that!

What is the "neighbor" crap supposed to mean, Chris Crains? Because you have a different citizienship you are not a full member? I have news for you the internet tends to be world wide: "www" meansworld wide web!! Furthermore the last time I checked they sold these cars in Canada and other countries as well!

ChrisCairns - That was way off base....you couldn't be more wrong.
A War effects the entire world. Other countries have every right to openly express their opinion whether we agree with it or not.

Nothing says we have to listen though.

As far as this being a "American hosted board" - - that was the dumbest statemant I have read on any of these threads...If you didn't realize, Canada is in North America too (Making them "American").
The internet is world wide, with out boudries. Get used to it and put your supremesist views to rest.

I was surprised to hear from one of the Canadian board members stating the US deserved what happened to it on 9/11. I see some Canadians are pro-american and many are not. The Canadian media is leftist. There are many negative comments about the American policy of self defense. It's no wonder you'll get some bashing back at ya.

I find it funny when the dims say we have to get more world involvement. I guess the dimocrats are speaking of THEIR allies, the French, Germans, and others, who would cast Americans as some kind of imperialist war mongers. Bush tried many times to get them to come on board, for their own good, against terrorism. They chose to turn their backs on us. Let's call a spade a spade. I say they're motives are to just let us spend our young soldiers and treasure, so they can benefit by it. They can appease the baby killers, so maybe, they won't attack them. For all the help the US has given the world and our traditional allies, we can see now, we've been BETRAYED by our so-called friends. I hope we, and our government, doesn't forget it.

Red Regull,

Democrats=Liberal, hmmmmmmmmmm interesting theory, all democrats are bad, hmmmmmmmm interesting.

Then explain why bushbaby is supporting Israel?
Israel=Jews, 90%+ of all American Jews are Democrats, are they left wing liberals? Are they anti-american? Israelis are very liberal in their beliefs, but are they anti-american?

Wake up and smell the Rhetoric!

I make a statement about terrorist appeasing foreign governments who portray themselves as friends of the US and you ask about why certain Americans aren't Republicans? You only seek to confuse the issue and YOU ARE CONFUSED. You and Barbra Steisand. :p

Any dimocrat that follows the party line and believes the left wing propoganda, is a liberal. The fact that many Jews are indeed, liberal, swings them towards the dimocrats. That's not to say they won't vote for George Bush.

So, you're saying, the dimocratic leadership doesn't support Israel? If suddenly, the dimocrats decided to be in support of the Palestinians rather than Israel, I think that they would lose all support of American Jews. The premise for your argument, like many in other threads, is out to lunch, like you. :rolleyes:

Red Regull,

Barbara Streisand is Jewish! and the jews in this country will be voting for Kerry. They respect intelligence not Rhetoric!
The democrats do support Israel because it is a "Righteous War",
Our country is being divided because of both parties "Rhetoric".
I was simply using Israel as an example to show you how ridiculous your reasoning is.

Democrats+Republicans=AMERICANS

im fairly certin that many of my connects were taken the wrong way....i never said that you guys deserved to have planes crashed into your trade center....or the spaniard deserved to have thier trains blown up....those are VERY tragic incidents. all i was saying that is "dont bash canada!"

also i resent the statement that canada didnt have the "balls" to help you out....that is rediculus.....we just dont go looking for a fight.....as far as im concerned this is YOUR fight not mine!

its pretty hard to kill and enemy that is not afraid to die!

We4ster, how can you support the troops without supporting what they are doing? If you don't support the war, then you are just being one of the intellectually vacant and untruthful with your words. You are basically playing lip service to make yourself feel better about your lack of understanding of the FACTS of the conflict.
You can not support someone without supporting their actions. Supporting their actions (which are the orders of the commander in chielf) is agreeing with the war. Anyway you try to manipulate your words to rationalize your "support" is not being intellectually honest.
And by the way, talking down the president in time of war, no matter what party they are from, is giving aid to the enemy and building their moral. Whether you like it or not, that is the truth. And that is un-American.

2quiktocare

"how can you support the troops without supporting what they are doing?"

Thats real easy, they are human beings and good soldiers!
They are doing what bushbaby has told them to do. Were you ever in the military? If you were you would understand what I am saying.
Rhetoric says that this isnt possible, the truth says otherwise. Caring about someone has nothing to do with the "boss's agenda". If you were/are married and your wife was against the war, would you stop caring about her?

2quik nailed you. :D Barbra Steisand is Jewish? .............. Do tell. :rolleyes:

Quote by Shelbyguy.......

"also i resent the statement that canada didnt have the "balls" to help you out....that is rediculus.....we just dont go looking for a fight.....as far as im concerned this is YOUR fight not mine!

its pretty hard to kill and enemy that is not afraid to die!"

OK, OK, I see.........scary, aint they? It's not your fight with the terrorists? What are so-called friends for? Your statement is very telling to me.

....ok ok well you tell me where the WMD's are and then we might support your war effort. i dont know enough to take my arguement further then that. all i know is that bush went to war because you "suspected" that iraq held WMD. yall invaded without ANY proof. doest it tell you somthing when the UN doesnt back you up? anyway that is all i know and i dont really care to know more. ....later;)

Originally posted by Shelbyguy
.... . doest it tell you somthing when the UN doesnt back you up?

I thought this was the most comical part of your reply. If I were in your shoes, I would probably know as much about these subjects as you do. That's OK. ;) I just think where you've gone wrong is that you threw your two cents into it. :D

ya your right i dont really know alot about your war.....only what i read in the morining paper. i just dont like it when people bash canada. thats the only reason i even replied, sorry yall :cool:

Funny,

The canadians are finally going to help america with the war on terrorism! They have pledged 2 of their biggest battleships, 600 ground troops and 6 fighter jets.

After the American exchange rate we ended up with 2 mounties, 1 canoe and a flying squirrel.

It's is obvious Canada knows nothing about the worlds problems with terrorism. Canada is currently home to the largest number of known terrorist and terrorist cells outside of the middle east. Their very open immigration policies have been exploited by the very people we are fighting. Shelby, this isn't our war, it's a war for all who have freedoms and live a western style life. These terrorist will not rest until we all are wiped out. There is not appeasement for these guys.
We4ster, your answer alone is just more of the same meaningless analogies that don't equate to the question. Liking someone and supporting them are two different things. If you do support them, you are supporting what they are doing. No two ways about it.
We4ster, lighten up a little. I know your stomach turns with the name Bush, but just remember, you can still enjoy the freedoms of this country even though you support the enemy with your mis-information.

The canadians are finally going to help america with the war on terrorism! They have pledged 2 of their biggest battleships, 600 ground troops and 6 fighter jets.After the American exchange rate we ended up with 2 mounties, 1 canoe and a flying squirrel

Actually, the Canadian snipers were key to many tunnel assaults in AF. Many Talibans skulls exploded before they heard the shot. Also, Canada landed hundreds of American travellers in Gander, NL arriving on overseas flights bound for the US on Sep. 11. There are over 1000 Canadian troops in AF as I type...

Oh yea America, thanks for the amphedamine pumped - up F-16 pilot that dropped a 500lb bomb on us while doing training manouvers, nice work there! But in the fog of war, all is forgiven.

It's is obvious Canada knows nothing about the worlds problems with terrorism

Tell that to the Canadians who died in the 9/11 WTC and thier families, Shmuk.

Canadians are 100% behind the USA in the war on terror. Iraq is a war for oil.

Why do you Americans think GDB went after Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia, where 15 of the highjackers came from, and Y was GB senior having lunch with Osamas brother? And why did the Bin Laden's fly home without questioning when the rest of North America was in a "No Fly" mode? And no, these are not "dem consp. theories", they are facts.

Tell me you are not so blind......please!:rolleyes: