Iraqi Planes hidden in the sand.....

Originally posted by UNGN
You guys both missed the firestorm on C-span.... It seems Kerry's swift boat "band of brothers" are going to hang him out to dry for accusing them of committing "War Crimes" when he spoke to congress.

They aren't going to go away, either.

http://www.swiftvets.com/

Ya know, it's pretty scary to think that many people will actually vote for this devious character to the point where the election could be close. Doesn't say much for the intelligence of Americans. I guess they are easily swayed by left wing media propaganda on their way to the Mall. :rolleyes:

Kerry is on both sides of every issue, betrayed his comrades in arms, multiple marriages into money, and is left of Ted Kennedy. Now, he's moving to the center just to look electable. Don't believe it. Kerry is as left wing as you can get.

I don't understand why you wouldn't vote for Bush. Like him or not, he's a strong leader. The economy is good and coming back in strong fashion. Our nation's security is overwhelmingly more important than anything else. Keep that in mind before you cast your vote over some small, selfish, issue.

Let me put it another way, the Bin Laden's were allowed to fly home to S.A. while AMERICANS were not allowed to fly home to the USA!!!!
Y T F would the president alow this? Because of his oil $$ ties with Bin Laden's family.....IT STINKS!!!!

Explain Y that happened, and I'll shutup.

BT

Originally posted by Foolis
Let me put it another way, the Bin Laden's were allowed to fly home to S.A. while AMERICANS were not allowed to fly home to the USA!!!!
Y T F would the president alow this? Because of his oil $$ ties with Bin Laden's family.....IT STINKS!!!!

Explain Y that happened, and I'll shutup.

BT

This is really an insignificant point. It means nothing, one way or the other. To say the President somehow conspired with these people is rediculous.

This is really an insignificant point. It means nothing, one way or the other. To say the President somehow conspired with these people is rediculous

Never said GDB conspired with the Bin Laden's. I just want to know why he let them fly home, with out questioning by CIA or FBI, btw. Why the special treatment?

Still no answer.........:rolleyes:

BT

Fool, you really need to start taking your meds again. If you knew anything about Bin Laden, you would know his family are actually very good people and have dis-owned him for his activities. The family has done many good things in Saudi and the Middle East as a whole.
Just as you are a Fool, doesn't mean everyone in your family is lacking as you are.
You conspiracy freaks really do need to understand that everything that happens is not an action of someone out to pull one over your eyes.
Rest peacefully Fool, you need not worry until you see the black helicopters circling over your park bench at night.

P.s. Fool, maybe no one is responding to your question is because you finally did ask a stupid question. What a premis. You are way to cynical

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Fool, you really need to start taking your meds again. If you knew anything about Bin Laden, you would know his family are actually very good people and have dis-owned him for his activities. The family has done many good things in Saudi and the Middle East as a whole.
Just as you are a Fool, doesn't mean everyone in your family is lacking as you are.
You conspiracy freaks really do need to understand that everything that happens is not an action of someone out to pull one over your eyes.
Rest peacefully Fool, you need not worry until you see the black helicopters circling over your park bench at night.

P.s. Fool, maybe no one is responding to your question is because you finally did ask a stupid question. What a premis. You are way to cynical

Well challenged.....not! Still no answer. I'm sure many of the people stranded overseas and here in Canada are fine people as well. But still the question remains, why fly them <the Bin Ladens> home without questioning??????

C'mon, I'm sure one of you GWB supporters can answer!!!!

It happened. Explain!

BT

Foolis,

Its insignificant because it doesnt suit their goals...ie:trashing the Dems.
Anything you say that questions their administration will be sluffed off as liberal propanganda or anti-american behavior. There will be no debate, only finger pointing and condemnation.
You're wasting your breathe by trying to have a discussion with these "so-called, self-righteous rhetoric spewing Reps".
I find it amusing and saddening to see that this is what our political system has degenerated into...Americans taking out their personal issues and frustrations on other Americans....

This is a no-win situation for our country!

C'mon, I'm sure one of you GWB supporters can answer!!!!

It happened. Explain!
BT

You have been answered. If a member of my family turns criminal should I in turn be suspect?

Once you get past that, one has to assume that:

a) no (zip, zero, none) questions were asked. How do you know there were not? When?

b) they were not already under surveilance AND QUESTIONING prior. Remember, this problem we have precedes Bush.

c) there were no other OUTGOING flights done in secret OR incoming. How would you know? Personally, I wouldnt be as strict on outgoing if I could only pick one or the other... but then I dont get to choose.

Finally, so what? I would rather have them gone suspect or not. I would ship them out "just because" and not for some conspiracy. Nor would I do it to gain favor with anyone.

As a person NOT registered Republican, just how do you paint me now? Skip that, it isnt about me.

You have been answered. If a member of my family turns criminal should I in turn be suspect?

No, but if your son was responcable for the 9/11 carnage,one would think you would @ LEAST be questioned and not get VIP treatment by the GWB crew.

a) no (zip, zero, none) questions were asked. How do you know there were not? When?

I don't. All I know is that the press reported that there was not any questioning, and GWB's crew has never denied it. Good enough for me.

b) they were not already under surveilance AND QUESTIONING prior. Remember, this problem we have precedes Bush.

Whatever, has zip to do with my question.

c) there were no other OUTGOING flights done in secret OR incoming. How would you know? Personally, I wouldnt be as strict on outgoing if I could only pick one or the other... but then I dont get to choose.

Haha..you fool. "Done in secret" Exactly..... why?

Finally, so what? I would rather have them gone suspect or not. I would ship them out "just because" and not for some conspiracy. Nor would I do it to gain favor with anyone.

I would rather them gone also. But still the question remains unanswered

WHY DID GWB FLY THEM HOME WHEN AMERICANS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO FLY HOME THEMSELVES!!!!!!!

God you GWB fans are as thick in the skull as he is.

1. No flights in our out of the country <non military>
2. Bin Laden family flies home.

Why them? Preferential treatment for the family of a guy who basically killed 3000 people.
I am not suggestiong consp., I am suggesting the Bin Ladens have had, and still have GWB in thier back pocket, just like Saudi Arabia. 14 highjackers from there, and USA oes after Iraq.

Unreal

Originally posted by 2quiktocare

Good point 2quicktocare, Bin Laden's family are very good people and they do fully condone the actions of Osama. He is not part of their family now and they do not want to be affiliated with any part of him.

How do I know this?

Because while I worked at the US Embassy their I use to hang out with his brother, he owns the Hard Rock Cafe in Manama, Bahrain and we've talked many times about how Osama's actions degraded his family status in general They despise him.... By the way, the Middle East is a very nice place to live, so don't believe everything you hear, a lot of the media is blown out of porportion at times.....

Ray

Good point 2quicktocare, Bin Laden's family are very good people and they do fully condone the actions of Osama. He is not part of their family now and they do not want to be affiliated with any part of him.

I agree, it is a good point. The Bin Ladens probaly employ hundreds in the Middle East and in America, but it still has nothing to do with them getting out of the US when others could not fly out or in.:confused:

BT

I agree, it is a good point. The Bin Ladens probaly employ hundreds in the Middle East and in America, but it still has nothing to do with them getting out of the US when others could not fly out or in.:confused:

BT

Point taken Foolis, sometimes the US does neglect to put it's people first. But, this was most likely one of those situations where they were trying to gather as much intelligence as they could and status of certain individuals has priority.....Who know's for sure the real reason....:confused:

Also, the Royal family in Bahrain gets what ever they want for just that reason....status. It's just the way politics work, unfortuantly.

Thanks for your input, Ray. Appreciated.
I still would like to know the reason, but we probably never will.:(

BT

Whatever, has zip to do with my question.

It has everything to do with it. For all you know they were being watched and interviewed on a regular basis until departure. OBL was certainly known to us... knowing where his familiy was located and who they are isnt some afterthought.

Actually that makes more sense than your conspiracy theory. OBL had been a target long before Bush. I submitt there are a lot of things any administration will refrain from mentioning to the press.

I say again: How do you know they were not asked any questions? Just because (ASSumption) they were not asked anything the day before, doesnt mean anything for what happend, oh saaaay a month before. Further, if ANY administration had to respond to EVERY charge or question things would never get done.

Im not registered Republican and I didnt vote for Bush, nor is the name calling needed.

" Haha..you fool. "Done in secret" Exactly..... why?"

Not knowing the extent of the attack or ramifications I wouldnt advertise travel either. Embassy staff? Who knows, but just because the govt doesnt tell the press means little... if thats your proof that OBL's family owns Bush yer crazy. What if there WAS an unknown flight of other folks? They "own" him too?

We also dont know if they were targeted. Its not a stretch to say there are plenty of whackos out there, especially right after the attack, that wouldnt mind taking out anyone close to OBL.

You need to come to grips with this issue you have with Bush. Just come out and give us all your conspiracy theories and get it over with. The burden of proof is on you not me... I can t prove your conspiracy false any more than you can say its true but IMO yer reading too much into it and if willing to read that far, one can come up with a lot of theories to the contrary.

S

Boy, this is getting tiring.

It has everything to do with it. For all you know they were being watched and interviewed on a regular basis until departure. OBL was certainly known to us... knowing where his familiy was located and who they are isnt some afterthought

Yea, "for all you know". Speculation is great. My original question is not answered. Under scruitiny or not, Y fly em home?

Actually that makes more sense than your conspiracy theory. OBL had been a target long before Bush. I submitt there are a lot of things any administration will refrain from mentioning to the press

First, lay out my conspiracy for me, as I have not presented one. Not submitting things to the press in a time of crisis is probably a good idea, but in the case of flying home the Bin Ladens's, it makes me sick.

Not knowing the extent of the attack or ramifications I wouldnt advertise travel either. Embassy staff? Who knows, but just because the govt doesnt tell the press means little... if thats your proof that OBL's family owns Bush yer crazy. What if there WAS an unknown flight of other folks? They "own" him too?

Blablabla....Jesus GS, are you that thick? Embassy staff! for sure, Bin Laden's family?.....explain, refering to the original question.:confused:

You need to come to grips with this issue you have with Bush. Just come out and give us all your conspiracy theories and get it over with

Ha. You need to address the question and stop ducking the issue by thinking I'm some tree hugger. I am not and never have been. I supported GWB in the Taliban conflict and such, and argued the US policy to my clients and co-workers until I did some research and came to my current conclusion.

IMO yer reading too much into it and if willing to read that far, one can come up with a lot of theories to the contrary.

I am not reading anthing new, Shawn, I am asking for an answer for a simple question, and none of you GWB supporters has come up with more than "yea, but..." answers.

Its simple, Y did the Bin Laden family get to fly home.

With expectations

BT

Oh yea, remember the US barricks that got blown up in Saudi Arabia?

Guess the name of the construction Co that won the contract to rebuild it?

Winner gets a Fallafel Launcher

"get to"?

You make too many assumptions then expect me to argue about them.

How can I know? How can YOU know? I offered reasons why maybe they are gone or why I might boot them out - I can do no more.

You ask me to prove my thoughts on it? Im not even trying... just showing that you have too much thought going into it. There just has to be something sneaky (in a bad way) or you are not satisfied. Offering a contrary view that cannot be proved or disproved by YOU shows YOU dont have any factual information to base your assumptions on. At least enough to argue with.

S

Shawn, I asked a simple question. If you do not have the answer, thats cool, as it is for all. Well challenged, but ?

I just have noticed the "usual suspects" have jack Shizz to say.

I'm looking for an answer to a very simple question, and as far as we have come, I am still looking for an answer.

Bin Ladens's family flying home.

If you are a patriot, should you not be curious?

or outraged?
I really don't know, but I am not even an an American, and it pizzes me off.

Got an answer for the trivia question? I'll give you a hint....
the families son killed 3000 in NY

BT

The family had nothing to do with Osama. The US didn't fly anyone out of the country, it allowed them to leave. There was no reason not to allow them to leave.

I don't know what happened in Canada but here in Dallas, the day after 9/11 some rednecks thought it would be cool to "kill some arabs" and shot and killed an Indian store owner. The Bin Ladens in the US were listed in the phone book. If somebody wanted to do a drive by or firebomb their house, I'm sure very little could have or would have been done to stop them.

You seem really pissed off about them and you seem like an a rational, intelligent person. Think how pissed an irrational moron would be when he found out someone named Bin ladin lived a few miles away.

The US allowed them to leave for their own safety. How hard is that to understand. Please take off the tin foil hat and put down the Michael Moore book. If the Bin Ladin Construction clan is involved with 9/11 or supporting international terrorism, they will get their's. Three years later, there is ZERO evidence they are or were.

Foolis,

I'm going to have to agree with the righty's on this one.
Yes the feds helped the bin laden family get out of the U.S., they "are" connected in this country. A private plane was allowed to remove them from the U.S. only when the airports re-opened and flights were allowed to resume. It was purely political, no secret motives...
Saudi Arabia is supporting terrorists monetarily, are the bin ladens? no proof of that, yet.