Iraqi Planes hidden in the sand.....

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

Am I just hearing about this or is this just recent ,,Us is undigging Russian Migs in Iraq..have pics if you are inteerested.:)

Go to Syria, you will find the rest of the WMD that Russia and France trucked over there for Saddam before we went in. Jordan has a rather large supply of chemical weapons they recently seized just prior to the Islamic radicals were to use them in a plan to kill over 80,000 innocent Jordanians. Those came from Syria via Iraq. This was not reported though by the big three networks since they deemed it not newsworthy being no one was actually killed. Or should I say since it didn't help further their agenda.
Old news? not hardly, just another piece of the puzzle that has been hidden by a media that doesn't want us to have the facts to make informed decisions.

2quiktocare is on his conspiracy kick today...If it was newsworthy it would have made the news. Just some more REP rhetoric...

spin spin spin

LMAO, see We4ster, you really need to give network news a break. Try doing a search on Google or Yahoo for the information. Don't be lazy. Do some research on your own. This is a great example of why you have no real personal thought. If the networks don't show you, then it must not be so. Try watching Fox Cable News, sometime. It has been covered there and questioned as to why the the networks haven't picked it up.

Originally posted by We4ster
...If it was newsworthy it would have made the news. Just some more REP rhetoric...

BWAHAHAHAH - you have GOT to be kidding me...Let me read it again......................................
yep, you actually typed: "If it was newsworthy it would have made the news"....

Wow - let's not forget - network news has become nothing more than a ratings tool with NO consideration on what should be reported...some bean counter makes a decision on WHAT is considered best for the NETWORK as a business...not the knowledge of the public...

Initially, I thought you simply had some odd views on things (see other "impeached" thread) and although I didn't agree, I respected yur opinion as such - BUT NOW that I know your "qualified" source of information...it's just sad...

Y'all are tooooooooooooooooo funny.
Newspapers dont give you a clear picture? Google and yahoo do?
Most of those articles are from newspapers or magazines....doh!
I dont rely on newspapers, as a matter of fact I very rarely read the paper and I only watch cable news. Most of the info I get is from the internet and from military friends..
I'm not the one who is lacking in info.....My time in the military has given me many resources to draw from. Your gulibility is quite humorous....

FYI, I have spent time in the middle east as a civilian and when I was in the service. I have relatives in Israel, Haifa and Tel Aviv.

Keep dishing out the rhetoric

Another FYI,

The plane they dug up was a Foxbat. The foxbat was designed back in the 60's as an interceptor. The russians designed it for one purpose. We were testing a super bomber that was capable of flying mach 2 at over 70,000 ft, the XB-70. The sole purpose of the foxbat was to intercept and shoot down the XB-70.

I dont care if they dug up a truckload of blacknwhite clicker televisions... I dont care if it was a '67VW Bus filled with comic books....

The idea of what they did and that they could do that with most anything of that size should speak volumes...

THEY sure cared enough about that old plane.

S

We don't see these things in the news because it is not what they want us to see. If the US forces find planes hidden in the sand, then where do you think we will find the WMD? And if they find them, then the war would be justified and we can't have that, can we?! Therefore if you want to be well informed you do have to do some searching on your own to really get the real picture watching the news will not be sufficient!

I appreciate the pictures though and I wish more people would see them and stop whining about how wrong this war was and look at the big picture. The WMD might be in neighboring countries but they might still be burried in the sand and as far as I understand there is A LOT of sand in Iraq :) !

Ok We4ster, I've read an Encyclopedia Britannica full of your rantings over the last month. Your act is about as stale as Courtney Love's triangle. I'll say what everyone else suspects but won't say, which is that I think you are as much of a Navy SEAL as my pet Chihuahua was. I'm not a military man and don't pretend to be, but I've met a few former SEALs in my days of competitive target shooting and I can say without exception they were the most amazing, motivated, pro-American people I've ever met. In other words, pretty much the opposite of you. Not to mention they didn't strike me as the type that even when retired would have nothing better to do than sit around and hit "refresh" on their computer to see what the latest post was on TB.com. You on the other hand sound like a classic wannabe and probably don't know an M-14 from an F-14 unless you did a google search first. Maybe you have been reading too many of D!ck Marcinko's books?

Please humor me here and offer up another boring Yeeeehah for a So Cal redneck like me. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, before you ask, this post has nothing to do with the MIG 25, but it has everything to do with the anorexic scraps of your credibility on this board. Before you pop off with one of your smatazz responses, please note that my worst hemorroids would still be more intelligent than your best annurism.

Kevlar vest on and waiting for an M-16 burst from you (that is assuming you would even know how to load one).

Originally posted by TRBON8R
I'll say what everyone else suspects but won't say, which is that I think you are as much of a Navy SEAL as my pet Chihuahua was. I'm not a military man and don't pretend to be, but I've met a few former SEALs in my days of competitive target shooting and I can say without exception they were the most amazing, motivated, pro-American people I've ever met. In other words, pretty much the opposite of you.

He Shoots ! He Scores !:D