Iraqi Planes hidden in the sand.....

The thing about We4ster's post that is sad (and I do mean sad, not funny) is that he actually believes his wacko left leanings are not seen as such by reasonable people. He is so clouded about his own position.
Me a conspiracy freaks? Ha ha ha, you are the one that is quoting and worshiping every false or mis-leading Internet story about how screwed up our involvement in this war is.
My facts are exactly that, fact, not some spun up crop of crap by a wacko that can only have his thoughts published on the Internet.
A conspiracy theory is just that, a theory, and not based on hard evidence. What I say and think is based on facts alone, hard irrefutable facts.
You, We4ster are showing with your far left and unsubstantiated posts that you have zero credibility. You are purely driven by a hatred of anything Bush does or says and so un-American it sickens me to think you are at this point. So much wasted education.
Like I have said, you aren't funny, you aren't witty, you aren't sarcastic, you are simply another bitter person that wants everyone to revel in you lack of personal intellect.
Why is it that you can't rally around our troops and support them and stop aiding the enemy with your pseudo informed rhetoric?
Please answer that question for me.

Can we get off the WMD's. Even Bush says he was wrong. With all the people they questioned some one would have said "yea, we have them" especially since our government wanted to find them so badly so every other country in the world that did not support us couldn't say "I told ya so". You don't find stuff like this walking the desert with a metal detector, you find it through intelligence.

With that said I think we should prepare for an Iran invasion for the fall.;)

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
Can we get off the WMD's. Even Bush says he was wrong. With all the people they questioned some one would have said "yea, we have them" especially since our government wanted to find them so badly so every other country in the world that did not support us couldn't say "I told ya so". You don't find stuff like this walking the desert with a metal detector, you find it through intelligence.

With that said I think we should prepare for an Iran invasion for the fall.;)

LOL, I like that. "An Iran invasion". Makes it sound like the new hit comedy series coming out this fall. :)

?

The idea of what they did and that they could do that with most anything of that size should speak volumes...

Speak volumes about WHAT? That they could sink some WMD in the sand? Yea, and they could also sink a nice motor home too.

GDB found Jackson Shizznit, bottom line. A few old warplanes, WOW!

Lets start a thread that counts the poor kids that have died in thier prime for GDW's folly. Things get worse and worse!
:rolleyes:

Good job.

BT

Re: ?

Originally posted by Foolis
Lets start a thread that counts the poor kids that have died in thier prime for GDW's folly. Things get worse and worse!

BT

Something like this??

Some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war. They complain about his prosecution of it. One person recently claimed Bush was the worst president in U.S. history.

Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on terror. Try to remember. It was started by terrorists on 9/11.

Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.

FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman finished that war and started one in Korea. North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.

John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent. Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

We lost 600 soldiers, an average of 300 a year. Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at home.

Worst president in history ? ? ?

You be the judge......

People that vote on party lines is what is killing this country. Sadaam was funding terrorists. He was paying Palestinians $20,000 to be suicide bombers. i am sure if he was left in power, money would have found its way to Al Queada and other terrorists groups for strikes against us. GWB has freed 2 countries from harsh regimes and has made the middle east safer for all. I still think he is a total moron and lets religion dictate his policy too much, but being tough on terrorism is a major factor if your kids are to live. We had enough of do nothings like the government during the Clinton administration that helped facilitate the 9-11 attacks.

Not to take anything away from the lives lost but how can you say that losing so few lives to take over a country is a bad job? In Nam they had single days when the body count was that high.

It's starting to filter out that Saddam's people were meeting with Al Queda and other terrorist groups, before the US invasion of March 2003.

The planner of the April 2004 Jordanian Poison gas attack was cited by Colin Powell IN FEBRUARY OF 2003 to be IN IRAQ and planning terrorist strikes in the Middle East. Everyone focuses on the WMD parts of Powell's speechs, but nobody seems to mention the Terrorism links that were also included for the reasons to go into Iraq.

The Bush haters can say what they want, but the Iraq war IS part of the war on terror AND it is having an effect on those financing and supporting terrorists. Ask THEM, they will tell you it is.

I personally don't care if they find 100 Mig 25's buried in the desert. It's cool to find, but it isn't why we are there.

Ok

Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on terror. Try to remember. It was started by terrorists on 9/11.

Agreed, but something that Americans seems to not understand is that the current conflict is that it is a religious war!!!!

Trueman, Nixon, Lincoln and all the great leaders of the USA NEVER confronted the likes of the current crisis.

And yes, it started for the USA on 9/11. But, it has been ongoing forever. Welcome to the Holy war. The enemy is not visable and it NEVER will be.
We are seeing that all the technology is great, but a Muslim with a bomb strapped to his back is worse than a soldier with a tank.

Tell me how we / you will "win"?

Bill T:confused:

The US death toll will continue to add up...
for how long? 'till is catches up with VN, or WWII?

John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.

Actually I think Vietnam did attack one of our Navy ships when Johnson was president, then the war started.

FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman finished that war and started one in Korea. North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.

You can't possibly try to group this with the current war. It was WWII, a major conflict, pigs would fly is any country got less than that many deaths. Were we supposed to just sit there while our allies were getting that **** beat out of them?

What if we didn't go to war with North Korea? There would be just one big communist/crappy Korea... We wouldnt' have Kia or Daewoo anymore =0.

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
You can't possibly try to group this with the current war. It was WWII, a major conflict, pigs would fly is any country got less than that many deaths. Were we supposed to just sit there while our allies were getting that **** beat out of them?

uhhh we Did just sit there while our allies got the crap beat out of them. For TWO YEARS!!!

Even then, if it wasn't for Pearl Harbor, we STILL WOULD HAVE SAT THERE.

The Pat Buchanans of 1941 wanted us to still sit there, even after Pearl Harbour.

All everyone remembers about WWII was everyone was for it (because those against it ate a lot of crow when the Holacaust was revealed). MILLIONS in the US were against it. If CNN and the internet were around in 1941, you'd see thousands protesting in support of Hitler in the US. Not because they were Nazi's, but because they were pacifists, saw nothing good coming out of WWI and/or didn't think the US had any business over there.

you arent dying, so shut up

the thing that gets me is how so many people can hate, and be against the leader of our great country. especially those of you who havent contributed to the safety of this nation, but ridicule(sp?) it. you can say all you want when your hiding behind your little computer screens, but god help me, if i ever hear someone tear down the military like that, ill gladly be discharged from the army for thouroughly dishin up an ass whooping you wont forget. so just remember that, and if you ever see a kid in his 20's driving a we4 with a crew cut, watch yourself. it just might be me coming back from another funeral, after the 3 i have already attended of my brothers and sisters that have died over there, only leave people beleiving that theyre dead for no purpose. thanks for your support to the rest of you, see ya in the sand.
GLH
US Army

HooAhh that.I am tired of hearing these jokers making remarks that sound like they want us to fail.They all say " we're fighting a war we can't win.......the technology isn't helping!".Nothing could be further from the truth.All we have to do is convince Washington to let go of the leash and let our boys kick that ass with extreme prejudice.They are terrorists and they do not deserve the protection given them by the Geneva Convention.They choose to fight like cowards and hide under civilian clothes.I never beleived in letting the enemy shoot at me first and never will.They carry guns...they should be shot dead right there.The only thing these people will understand is fear and thats it.I would surely be court marshalled if I were there with rhe brave souls that are there now because I would refuse to stand down while I wait for someone to fire on me or my fellow soldiers.From a former U.S. Army soldier,let me say thanks again to all those in the service.

AND...to those of you who keep doing the verbal flag burning,I hope someone gives you the butt whooping you need too!

Can the rhetoric and try sticking with the issues. I will say it again, I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, not our administration. I question our present administrations motives for starting this conflict. It is no longer a war but a police action and the administration will continue to serve up our soldiers lives to get re-elected. I do not HATE bushbaby, but I do disagree with his policies. The numbnuts who keep calling me unamerican are the ones with the hate issues. I see alot of anger here, why is that? Because someone disagrees with you, GET OVER IT!
This thread was started over desperation...Bushbaby supporters are looking for ANYTHING to validate their fearless leader. Right now it looks bad for you, the administration is even trying to get the U.N. involved....GOD FORBID. The supposed turnover is a farce and they don't know what to do next..
As Colin Powell once said, " you buy it, you own it" but now that they own it, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
The administration has tied the militarys hands and it is causing more and more "good americans soldiers" their lives. Explain the administrations current policies? ITS CALLED RE-ELECTION.
"SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE TO GET BUSHBABY RE-ELECTED, NOT OUR SOLDIERS". Bush didnt have the guts to serve in Nam! His family's MONEY and CONNECTIONS kept him out. Back in the 60's if your family had money or had friends in high places, you went into the national guard. HE'S A COWARD AND HE'S KILLING OUR TROOPS...

I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, not our administration

Zactly. Its thier job to follow orders, no matter what.

Hey Mr. Foolish........do you happen to be a FRENCH Canadian??

Funny you should ask. Yes, my mother is of french decent, but she is also an American, FWIW.

They are terrorists and they do not deserve the protection given them by the Geneva Convention.They choose to fight like cowards and hide under civilian clothes.I never beleived in letting the enemy shoot at me first and never will.They carry guns...they should be shot dead right there

I agree 100%, but they DO have rights under the GC, and thats Y this war will never end.

If GDB wanted to get his hands on some oil, he should have went into Saudi Arabia, where THE TERRORIST were from!!!:mad:

BT

"John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962"
Sorry your wrong. Take the time to read this: www.vietvet.org/jeffviet.htm Here is complete history of Vietnam. The US was involved with France in the early 50s trying to keep the communists from taking over. Eisenhower actually wanted to go in but balked because his adminitration thought the people wouldn't go for it. We had provided money, guns and training long before Keneday was elected.

Re: Re: Ok

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
Hey Mr. Foolish........do you happen to be a FRENCH Canadian??

and what the **** does that have to do with anything?.....im sure am glad that i live in canada....i will NEVER have to worry about islamic extemeists crashing planes into my workplace...or bombing my train....i sleep good at night knowing that i live in a country that is SAFE!.....oh ya...and guess what im 20 and in good shape.....gee i'd be a perfect canidate for conscription...oh ya i forgot guess what IM CANADIAN...and we're not at WAR!

Re: Re: Re: Ok

Originally posted by Shelbyguy
and what the **** does that have to do with anything?.....im sure am glad that i live in canada....i will NEVER have to worry about islamic extemeists crashing planes into my workplace...or bombing my train....i sleep good at night knowing that i live in a country that is SAFE!.....oh ya...and guess what im 20 and in good shape.....gee i'd be a perfect canidate for conscription...oh ya i forgot guess what IM CANADIAN...and we're not at WAR!

I've been trying to avoid getting into these pissing contests as they go nowhere fast, but MAN did I have to reply to this comment.

Let's see, you're 20 and in good shape. Please take my best wishes in hoping that you NEVER have someone crash planes into your buildings or bombing your trains. The naive thought that Canadians are safe because they're staying out of this is so FAR from reality that it's scary. It can happen to any country. At any time. And I curse the day that any extremist, muslim or otherwise decides to take out they're problems on your country.

NOBODY, not the Spaniards, not the Canadians, not the Americans, not the Germans.... NOBODY deserves to have a 9/11!!! I don't wish it on anybody here (turbobuick.com), I don't wish it on any country. But I make a strong suggestion to you and anybody who thinks they're sitting pretty because they're country doesn't go to war.... YOU'D BETTER THINK AGAIN!

OK... flame off.

Malaysia, Bali, Indonesia, and others Im sure we dont ever hear about have "extremist" doing whacky violent things... not being involved or proactive doesnt mean anything.

What did spain get for their compliance?

S