Interested in WCN@Vegas this fall?

Which hotel?

• I'm coming and I don't care what hotel

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Please make it Main Street Station, if possible

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I liked Silverton last year

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Since The Cannery caters to car clubs and it's near the track (and nothing else), I want to stay the

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
WOW! Maybe because I asked for the 7th also? I need a day to goof off. I'll call again.

Chris,

What phone number did you use? I was going to ask them for their 800 number but can't get either number I got from 411 to answer.

702 633-7825 Ring/no answer until disconnect
702 399-9501 One ring/fast busy.

Thanks.

Gary

.. or what's the reservation site address please?

Thanks.

I sure can mess things up, eh?

Gary,

I booked for the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th. $59 for weekdays, $79 weekends, less $10 per night for the "Buick racer discount". Not only did I not know what a Buick racer discount was that I requested but neither did the reservation clerk. What the hell though, if ya don't ask ya don't get. She put me on hold, I assume checked with someone, then came back online and told me of the $10 off.

I asked about security (mainly to keep me and my blow up doll....errr mattress safe from Otto) but also about my car and trailer. She said they have 24 hour security in the lot. I don't worry too much about my car though....I simply park close to a nicer looking car which would attract the thieves away from mine.

Looking forward to meeting all you extra 2 cylinder guys, or as I like to call them, your slow 'em down cylinders. :)

Phone number I used......702-507-5700.

Oh and Otto.....be aware of Len's single status. Don't be bending over his fenders this year if you get my drift. :D

I refuse to indulge in this pervert talk with you perverts. Perverts.

I'm going to call Jack "I wash my keyboard after I type a swearword" Evers and lodge a complaint.

"Hello Jack?"

"Yes, this is Jack. Just a ******* moment please. I'm having to take a *********** firehose to my mother ******* keyboard right now as I accidently typed a **** bad word. **********, the ******* hose ain't big enough. I'll get the ****** pipeline aimed at my *********** keyboard for tomorrow."

"Jack, I want to lodge a complaint against some perverts on the board."

"Holy ****, you ******* idiot. How the **** can you tell which are ******** perverts and which are just **** normal board members?

"Hmmmm, good point. Is it possible to ban everyone except you, me and Nick? (And I'm not too sure about Nick.)"

"O*******dokey. We'll clean up this mother******* board yet. **** ***********."

ATTENTION:

Everyone is banned except Chris, the coolest smartest, most intelligent guy here, and me and Nick. (Although his banning is probable).

Any complaints please take them to Turbowhiners.com.

Thank you for your attention. You may now give all your attention to your attention deficiency syndrome (if possible.)

Jack.

:mad:

F*&^*&^%#!!* #&^ - A.. NOT AGAIN! (*&!@(*^#@^%^! conservative, bible beating, (*&(^%#@%^!*. . . "turbowhiner.com", eh..?? %@#!*

<ahem>

Originally posted by Jack****Evers
ATTENTION:

Everyone is banned except Chris, the coolest smartest, most intelligent guy here, and me and Nick. (Although his banning is probable).

Any complaints please take them to Turbowhiners.com.

Thank you for your attention. You may now give all your attention to your attention deficiency syndrome (if possible.)

Jack.
sounds like chris wont need his blow up buddy! the az gn train forms to the rear!