Fall Specials - Kirban

Dennis Kirban

Once again here is a list of mostly 1986-1987 Turbo Regal parts. Descriptions are accurate. I do not mess with photos. Paypal is method of payment. Email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with the number letter code of the part(s) that perk your interest.

To keep things simple prices include UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. Again email me direct with your requests.

10-A I have 2 good used Cardone reproduction brake bowls new they list for $199.95 you can own one of these for just $84.95 which includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

10-B I have 3 of the original GM brake bowls pressure tested good. Look nice as well. Cheap at just $54.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

10-C Used brake switches your gamble get 2 for just $24.95. I can do maybe 3 or 4 sets. By purchasing 2 chances are 1 will be good.

10-D For the Grand National a brand new grey shifter handle has the new guts and chrome caps on both ends but not the base chrome cap cheap at $64.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

10-E For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have 2 brand new original center caps small scuffs on them because they were sitting so long out of the wrapper. Cheap at $55 for both includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-F For the Grand National I have a good pair of used side markers the ones that attach to side of the headlite bezels just $59.95 for the set of 2 includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-G For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the amber lites in the front bumper again used but nice condition cheap at $34.95 for the set of 2 includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-H For any year Grand National a nice pair of used front armrest just $29.95 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-L For any Turbo Regal in the GM wrapper all 4 of the strap caps charcoal grey I assume they are just $34.95 for set of 4 in the GM wrappers includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

10-M Package deal used battery hold down, flip down stay down license plate bracket and the black used drivers side marker. All three items for $44.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

10-N A 1988 Kenne Bell Catalog, ATR brochure, Molly clothing brochure pus a real GNX hardbound book including the original box it cam in. All the above for just $94.95 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-O One of the very last Molly DVDs plus a GN hot wheels factory sealed that has Mollys signature on the cover of the box. Both for $29.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

10-P A 1990 Kirban Reunion coffee cup, dash plaque and signed Molly Hot wheels GN box unopened all for $36.95 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

10-Q A used Kirban Tips and Trivia Volume 1 and matching Volume 2 books. Very informative own both for just $36.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

10-R A set brand new radio knobs inner and outer, black alternator cap, rubber cap for the throttle stop, and black cap to hide the water pump shaft that appears rusty. Plus a used power antenna black plastic bezel. All this for just $26.95 includes Priority Mail shipping.

10-S A used plastic power antenna bezel, 4 new door rubber stops, 10 used metric GN lug nuts great as spares. Price is $18.95 includes Priority Mail Shipping.

10-T A diagnostic plug cover, black alternator power cap, rubber plug for throttle stop, 2 used plastic bushings that keep visors from drooping, rubber cap for water pump shaft. All for $24.95 which includes Priority Mail Shipping.

10-W A set of 4 ORIGINAL correct valve stem caps, 2 C clips for throttle cable, 2 diagnostic cap 1 alternator black power cap. All for $29.95 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

10-V 10 used black plastic GNX wheel nut caps, 1 diagnostic cover 1 plastic black alternator posi cap, one ultra rare bracket holds coolant lines and oil line down near the battery All for just $32.95 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

10-X Set of 4 ORIGINAL grey valve stem caps, 2 used hood shock bolts (rare), 2 c clips for throttle linkage, one used power antenna plastic bezel. All for $26.95 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

10-Y Set of 10 used plastic GNX wheel nut caps, 1 black plastic alternator cap, 2 dash clips, 2 horn ring special screws 1 water pump shaft cap, 2 plastic sunvisor bushings to keep them from drooping. All for $29.95 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

Note: Please read descriptions carefully. Some of these are the very small detail items that some of you may need. I had to put them together in groups to make it worth while for shipping. Many of which are not commonly found today.

Remember email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request posting it here may get overlooked!
Method of payment is paypal once I confirm your order/request. thanz

Am I missing something ? I don’t see anything listed for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take these:
10-G For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the amber lites in the front bumper again used but nice condition cheap at $34.95 for the set of 2 includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.
Dennis, I have Credit with you guys.