Im working on a box to run LS coil pack any one want one if i get this going

smoke20

Well a buddie if mine is a wizz at the stuff. he made a coil on plug set up for my 2000 hp car. now I asked him to try my v6. after he finds out the dwell time on the factory set up. he will make a box that will be a plug and play unit. I will make brackets to mount the coils. Im thinking 600/700 range.

To give an Idea this guy makes his own traction control and nitrous controllers, best one i like is his credit card alarm system that the car wont start to you swip it.

hello; Give this guy a plug like a web site or something and we'll see what he has. If he doesn't why not start here.
IBBY

I like the credit card alarm too. I wouldn't buy the coil setup for two reason. My stock stuff works fine now and the price is too high/I'm cheap LOL. If you didn't know Bob Bailey is working on a similar project also. He made the Powerlogger and other things which is one reason he has a strong following here. Not to discourage you and the other guy just a heads up.

Well a buddie if mine is a wizz at the stuff. he made a coil on plug set up for my 2000 hp car. now I asked him to try my v6. after he finds out the dwell time on the factory set up. he will make a box that will be a plug and play unit. I will make brackets to mount the coils. Im thinking 600/700 range.

To give an Idea this guy makes his own traction control and nitrous controllers, best one i like is his credit card alarm system that the car wont start to you swip it.

In case you haven't been reading the board, It's already been done, and is in final testing phases.

It has been done. If your buddy does actually complete this project and can offer a complete plug and play kit then he should become a vendor on here and sell some.

I guess go buy theirs. going to do mine as a one off than.
good luck with that. a lot of R&D went into getting it right. many different coils and experimentation with different wiring.

post up when ur finished. id be interested in seeing wat ur friend has come up with.

lets see he has done in on his 240sx with a rb26 skyline engine pages 78-82 of super street April 2011 issue

did it on my 87 grand national that made 1640 rwhp gm high tech march 2011 issue pages 26-29.

Also made a traction control for the SRT4 neon's

just finished making a dash interface for the lotus Elise. and he's only 27

If no one follows the ecm section I built a ms3 system with cnp control which works amazing, it is a full stand alone ecm and I built it plug and play. My whole cost to build the complete system with cnp was $580 and my time. And Don't even get me started with all the extra features that it has... :)

Dan

new product

lets see he has done in on his 240sx with a rb26 skyline engine pages 78-82 of super street April 2011 issue

did it on my 87 grand national that made 1640 rwhp gm high tech march 2011 issue pages 26-29.

Also made a traction control for the SRT4 neon's

just finished making a dash interface for the lotus Elise. and he's only 27

Yeah but he hasn't been on here knowing everything in the universe so he's not cool :cool::biggrin:

All jokes aside invite him here and if his stuff works I'm sure there will be some on here who aren't just nut hugging the same old crap to get a good deal that would be willing to try it out. If it works out the site could gain another supporting vendor. I'm checking out the cars you said he done.