I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

That doesn’t make sense....how could they rule against something they didn’t even hear?
It’s a two part statement as Thomas stated, he would agree to listen but would rule against. The other seven would not even agree to listen.

In the coming weeks they may get one or two more chances to redeem themselves. If they continue to play ”dodge ball” I say they deserve to be packed.

One of my thoughts of this court packing that most don't think of is that the is that how much does it cost the US to have one judge ? Talking annual pay, their insurance and other benefits.

At $255,300 at a minim each.

But that didn't happen. And now, finally, the Biden name is in question, as it should have been from the get go.

Hunter is a criminal, as are his uncle and his FATHER.

I said it before, I'll say it again, FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!! He will get no respect from me, nor any support.

And Kamala............ I cannot fully express the contempt I have for her. Let her and her 13% ilk come looking for me.
He is not my president - Resist.

The Act does not prevent the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor
This is where I see a problem. Looking back at the various riots that occurred this past yr, the cesspool states either refused to call the guard, or did so, after the fact.
I can't imagine the chaos that would result from 50 states trying to "coordinate" guard activities.
Idiots, such as Cuomo, Newsom, et al, can't run a state that's not under martial law. What a clusterfuk that would be.
We couldn't run an honest election. Can't see 50 militias working well.

That doesn’t make sense....how could they rule against something they didn’t even hear?
They didn't. The suit was kicked out as the petitioners had no standing.
The suit can be refiled, using other methods. Too little, too late.

"Hunter is a criminal, as are his uncle and his FATHER."
Don't forget his other brother. He's a rat bastard, too.
Sadly, once Bitem is sworn in, he's pretty much bullet proof, regarding being prosecuted.
However, that's also a way for him to exit, and leave it to the whore.
We all know his "cheese done slid off the cracker", even tho he denies it.
He "stays sane", walks away, and let's his handlers do their thing.
Another scenario I've seen mentioned.
Trump will run a seriously UGLY resistance cell, & 2024 campaign, from Fla.
As I've said before...Hang on, this is gonna get ugly!

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 9
If Trump loses the wh he should start a website to compete with censorutube. Only more tremendous and yuge.
If he does, you'll likely see him on Bitchute. Youtube is censoring creators if they don't follow the left wing agenda, so you won't find him there.

There is one thing that people keep forgetting, there is a big bad ass spider in NYC called the Vance.

A bit of an explanation on the SCOTUS situation..
In a move that seems to incorporate the direction that US Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito tacitly voiced in his accompanying statement Friday’s decision not to hear Texas’s lawsuit against Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, the Trump legal team is or has filed lawsuits in each of the Defendant States.
The Attorney General of the State of Texas, Ken Paxton, filed a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court against the four battleground states alleging the election laws in each of those states were violated.
The suit charged that because the procedural amendments to facilitate expanded mail-in and absentee voting in those states were not legislated, as mandated by both the US and the respective state constitutions, that the said expansion was illegal and constituted a violation of the 50 State covenant that is the basis for our Union.
The nation’s High Court rejected the suit late Friday based on the controversial point of “standing.”
With that decision, President Trump’s legal team is filing retooled lawsuits that will be filed in each of the four Defendant States and expanded to Nevada and Arizona.
“We move immediately, seamlessly, to plan B, which is to bring lawsuits now in each one of the states. We had them ready. They’re just a version of the one that was brought in the Supreme Court. So last night, the president made the decision,” Rudy Giuliani said in an interview.
“courts are saying they want to stay out of this, they don’t want the American people to hear the facts.”
Attorneys on #Trump’s legal team, @RudyGiuliani and @JennaEllisEsq, shared that the team is considering filing separate lawsuits to district #Courts. Trump's Legal Team Considering Alternate Options After Supreme Court Rejects Texas Election Suit

— NTD News (@news_ntd) December 12, 2020
The retooled lawsuits – that incorporate tacit direction by Justice Alito and seconded by Justice Clarence Thomas, will incorporate the charges made in the complaint filed by Texas.
Alito wrote in a separate statement from the High Court ruling, “In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction…I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.”
Neither he nor Thomas addressed the questions in the case.
“If the state doesn’t have standing, surely the president of the United States has standing,” Giuliani continued to say in the interview. “And certainly the electors in the states have standing. So, they will be bringing those very cases right in those courts, starting today.”

Giuliani punctuated his statement by saying, “And let’s see what excuse they can try to use to avoid having a hearing on that.”

If Trump loses the wh he should start a website to compete with censorutube. Only more tremendous and yuge.
He's already into supporting Newsmax.
Newsmax is giving his old source, FOX, a real fit for viewership.
I wonder how long before some the real patriots bail on FUX..Taking the hotties with them!
Newsmax has had at least one viewership rating higher than FUX News.
Anyone betting some "private ownership"??
These assholes have no idea as to the level of "insurrection" they are about to face.
There'll be massive "outtings", of illegal, illicit :poop: , these losers are in to.
I dropped FUX News when they screwed the election. Newsmax is my homepage choice.

MAGA, part two!

Hadn’t thought about that. Now if Russia did help Trump win 2016, of course Trump had no knowledge of that. Maybe China borrowed Russia’s playbook and help Biden beat Trump this go around. As everyone knows Trump hates China. Of course Biden didn’t know anything about it. Now Russia hates Biden and loves Trump. And China wanted anybody other then Trump. No more crazy then all the other shit that’s been posted