I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

This whole chain of events is very discouraging. I actually would have been OK if Scotus had ruled that the election process in those states broke the law and kicked it back, the legislatures met, and voted the senile idiot and the whore in, at least it would have been legal.

This whole chain of events is very discouraging. I actually would have been OK if Scotus had ruled that the election process in those states broke the law and kicked it back, the legislatures met, and voted the senile idiot and the whore in, at least it would have been legal.

But that didn't happen. And now, finally, the Biden name is in question, as it should have been from the get go.

Hunter is a criminal, as are his uncle and his FATHER.

I said it before, I'll say it again, FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!! He will get no respect from me, nor any support.

And Kamala............ I cannot fully express the contempt I have for her. Let her and her 13% ilk come looking for me.

Last edited:
The Dems are only inches from not only overtaking power, they are within grasp of permanent party rule in the US.

They will be stopped, y'all can bury gold in the backyard (bank will steal it) on that.
The deep state is pretty confident but they keep forgetting we hold the "Trump" card.

An opinion.

Hold the line! It's not over. Military will be the only way. Think about this; If the military was ordered TODAY to go to another country to protect their freedom, they would right? So why would anyone think they wouldn't do it for America?

And before anyone says: "many wouldn't because America is racist" (or some BS). Remember that defiance of such military order is considered treason, and we know how the military handles that internally.

And remember the military tribunals are all set and ready to go.

Change of subject , my wife will be taking the COVID vaccine Wednesday this week. She has read all the drug companies doc. Since the beginning . As she has over the years with other vaccines. She tells me that she feels confident that this vaccine is safe. The side effects are fairly difficult the first 24 hours but goes away quickly Per reports. I will let you guys know how this goes. Don’t know when I will be able to get one or if it would be safe for me to have it at all. Where’s Santa at when I need him ?

Last edited: