WTB: BGC Stock Appearing Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

0-60 in 3.6

Hello,

I''m looking for a BGC (Bowling Green Customs) stock appearing adjustable fuel pressure regulator. I've used billet and Accufab adjustable regulators, but I want something that looks like a stock Bosch 233. Let me know what you have. Thank you!

BGC if i recall correctly, i think made one thats so stealthy it looks stock, top and bottom. You had to adjust the pressure by going into the vac hose tube. That will be next to impossible to find if it exists out there, but I do wish you luck.
More common bosch ones look like this one below which had a stock bottom with a different top.
stock appearing FPR.jpg

BGC if i recall correctly, i think made one thats so stealthy it looks stock, top and bottom. You had to adjust the pressure by going into the vac hose tube. That will be next to impossible to find if it exists out there, but I do wish you luck.
More common bosch ones look like this one below which had a stock bottom with a different top.
View attachment 397265
I don't remember if it came from BGC but there was actually a version that looked 100% stock that uses a small allen wrench through the vac port to adjust it. I have a similar one from Holley that has been long discontinued. The adjuster in the holley one has a hole through it so it can respond to pressure. Also, it is not for sale; it is part of the parts I keep if I have to deal with the smog n*zis here in california.

1706573968169.png

Last edited:
from the 1993 BGC catalog, this is what is OP is looking for...

BGC Adjustable Bosch 233 fpr.JPG

The photos that TType85 and AnthonyP posted are what I'm looking for. Does anyone know when they stopped making these? It sounds like the hunt for one of these will be a long one. Thanks for the information.

The photos that TType85 and AnthonyP posted are what I'm looking for. Does anyone know when they stopped making these? It sounds like the hunt for one of these will be a long one. Thanks for the information.
I think the Holley version that I have was discontinued at least 4-5 years ago. I don't remember what year BGC went out but it was long before that. Good luck on your search; someone else has to have one laying around.

If you want more pics lmk. The one on the left is the nicer/cleaner of the 2. How's $70 shipped to lower 48 for the one on the left.

Attachments

• 1000007714.jpg
    1000007714.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 1000007715.jpg
    1000007715.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 1000007718.jpg
    1000007718.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 1000007720.jpg
    1000007720.jpg