I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

See the above post, massive voter fraud, but now 55 lost court cases and no evidence of fraud yet. Does this BS ever end ???

See the above post, massive voter fraud, but now 55 lost court cases and no evidence of fraud yet. Does this BS ever end ???

NYC is a stink hole. It has been since, well, EVER.

What has my post got to do with voter fraud?

Chuck and AOC are out of touch with real America. There is no doubt about it. You disagree? Will their BS platform pushing EVER end? EVER?

I really don’t know as I’m 600 miles away. You are a little closer ?

If the wind blows right you'll smell the rot. Shitbag the cuomo and his bitch deblahblahsio have destroy the country's largest city and financial hub single handed.
Goldman Sucks just announced they are moving a big part of their ny business to FL. Go get'em Grass Doctor. :)

NYC is a stink hole. It has been since, well, EVER.

What has my post got to do with voter fraud?

Chuck and AOC are out of touch with real America. There is no doubt about it. You disagree? Will their BS platform pushing EVER end? EVER?
Your post had nothing to do with my post after yours, just a new headline. Now as far as AOC and Chuck they are screw balls, just like Ted and McCarthy. What really gets me is Trump said Teds wife was ugly and his father was involved in killing Kennedy. What the fuck does Ted want to give Trump a blow job. That fucker makes me sick.

Your post had nothing to do with my post after yours, just a new headline. Now as far as AOC and Chuck they are screw balls, just like Ted and McCarthy. What really gets me is Trump said Teds wife was ugly and his father was involved in killing Kennedy. What the fuck does Ted want to give Trump a blow job. That fucker makes me sick.

Hey, a blow job is a blow job........... Who cares who's lips it comes from? :cool:

DOH!

View attachment

Ray, it will not end, because half the country is told to piss off when they want something looked into. For a tiny number of TDS Psychos in power, we had to endure endless BS investigations for the last 4 years. They were the most obvious corrupt garbage imaginable. Hooker piss tapes in Moscow, please. Now the corruption is on full display as exposed by one simple fact, virtually none of the establishment anything will even look into serious and obvious problems with the election. If the nasties in power truly cared about the country and the citizens, the voting system would be front page and it would be getting addressed now. Nothing this severe has ever taken place with our elections.

The bottom line is this. The US has a broken electoral system. Unless it gets fixed, vote rigging will continue and you'll have a one party system from here on in. The whole world knows this election is rigged. The US won't be taken seriously on the world stage and it will be seen as nothing more than a banana republic. This is about election integrity.

Further proof, that the "hit squad" after the president, has many more "members", than most folks would ever imagine.
As far as court cases lost.....When a suit is filed, and the deck is already stacked, the easy way out, is to dismiss the case.
These scumbag judges get paid, if they actually do their job, or not.
"Not enough fraud to overturn the results". That's a chicken shit way out.
Rob a bank, see the judge/jury, argue you didn't steal enough money to bankrupt the bank, and expect to be found innocent.
If gathering ALL the fraud incidents, in their entirety, and presenting the facts to the SCOTUS, doesn't result in a turnover of this farce, we as a nation, are screwed.

Further proof, that the "hit squad" after the president, has many more "members", than most folks would ever imagine.
As far as court cases lost.....When a suit is filed, and the deck is already stacked, the easy way out, is to dismiss the case.
These scumbag judges get paid, if they actually do their job, or not.
"Not enough fraud to overturn the results". That's a chicken shit way out.
Rob a bank, see the judge/jury, argue you didn't steal enough money to bankrupt the bank, and expect to be found innocent.
If gathering ALL the fraud incidents, in their entirety, and presenting the facts to the SCOTUS, doesn't result in a turnover of this farce, we as a nation, are screwed.
Chuck, they aren't even looking at the evidence. They're dismissing the cases cuz they haven't got the testicular fortitude to take on The Swamp.

Rigged or not, once the moron and the whore take over, it's banana republic status, worldwide.
You're absolutely correct. The whole world has always looked to the US as the standard bearer for democracy and freedom and fair elections. If this steal goes through, this will embolden heads of state to do the same thing. Stop this steal in its tracks...and incarcerate those involved...and it'll send a message to the rest of the world.