I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Ray, it will not end, because half the country is told to piss off when they want something looked into. For a tiny number of TDS Psychos in power, we had to endure endless BS investigations for the last 4 years. They were the most obvious corrupt garbage imaginable. Hooker piss tapes in Moscow, please. Now the corruption is on full display as exposed by one simple fact, virtually none of the establishment anything will even look into serious and obvious problems with the election. If the nasties in power truly cared about the country and the citizens, the voting system would be front page and it would be getting addressed now. Nothing this severe has ever taken place with our elections.
Nigel, I do not disagree with anything you are saying, but when a Federal judge asks Rudy are you claiming fraud, yes or no. Rudy said NO. That’s the shit that’s screwing me up. There hasn’t been a single Trump lawyer willing to say fraud. Well if you are cheating there has to be fraud. Now I’m no lawyer but I fail to understand that. There has always been some kind of cheating, but to pull this off across four states on this kind of scale, there would have to be a ton of folks involved maybe some kind of government help, computer super stars, yet nobody knows who what where. That’s what I have trouble getting my mind around. Not saying it didn’t happen, but ......

Ray, it will not end, because half the country is told to piss off when they want something looked into. For a tiny number of TDS Psychos in power, we had to endure endless BS investigations for the last 4 years. They were the most obvious corrupt garbage imaginable. Hooker piss tapes in Moscow, please. Now the corruption is on full display as exposed by one simple fact, virtually none of the establishment anything will even look into serious and obvious problems with the election. If the nasties in power truly cared about the country and the citizens, the voting system would be front page and it would be getting addressed now. Nothing this severe has ever taken place with our elections.
Nigel, Rays belief is Biden won fair and square and he believes there's no evidence of voter fraud. Let him believe it...he has that right. You're wasting your time trying to convince him. The judges aren't willing to look at any evidence because they haven't got the balls to take on The Deep State, so they take the easy way out and dismiss the case...and that's the truth.

Nigel, I do not disagree with anything you are saying, but when a Federal judge asks Rudy are you claiming fraud, yes or no. Rudy said NO. That’s the shit that’s screwing me up. There hasn’t been a single Trump lawyer willing to say fraud. Well if you are cheating there has to be fraud. Now I’m no lawyer but I fail to understand that. There has always been some kind of cheating, but to pull this off across four states on this kind of scale, there would have to be a ton of folks involved maybe some kind of government help, computer super stars, yet nobody knows who what where. That’s what I have trouble getting my mind around. Not saying it didn’t happen, but ......
We know the four states Texas brought the suit against did not follow the laws set fourth by their respective legislatures. That fact cannot be disputed.
I don’t know if you have looked at all of the other things that simply do not add up.
We the voters simply cannot have a full accounting, we are not allowed to question the results. Every filthy media outlet is in lockstep. This alone should scare the shit out of every true American. If the powers that be wanted Americans to be at ease with the election, a full transparent, detailed, honest audit would be underway.
The establishment wants Trump out, and the vote does not matter. They will risk civil war instead of do a thorough audit (which is the right thing to do), ask yourself why.

Nigel, Rays belief is Biden won fair and square and he believes there's no evidence of voter fraud. Let him believe it...he has that right. You're wasting your time trying to convince him. The judges aren't willing to look at any evidence because they haven't got the balls to take on The Deep State, so they take the easy way out and dismiss the case...and that's the truth.
Scooby, I don't mind the discussion. I agree that the judges have no balls/courage or they are outright corrupt.

For those that stayed up and watched the live link I posted from DC, the only thing that stopped Antifa and BLM from getting wiped out was the police holding the Proud Boys and Patriots back. Patriots are not putting up with the steal and the BS from Antifa and BLM. The left has poked the bear for to long. If Dementia Joe gets the steal, there won't be an Inauguration, because it'll be flooded with Patriots.

For those that don't know, China owns Trudeau...and that's why Canada is in such bad trouble with Trudeau. Biden is in bed with China. The US is headed for the same fate...if he gets the steal.

Just released.... The forensic exam in MI.
This folks, is a dandy!
Of course, it'll go nowhere....Just like all the other evidence.
I read thru it. Damn! Lots of fraud there! And this is just 1 small county. Imagine what Wayne county would look like.
One item I liked: 1666 days since the antivirus programs were updated.
Microsoft Word - Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320(9).docx (depernolaw.com)

Just released.... The forensic exam in MI.
This folks, is a dandy!
Of course, it'll go nowhere....Just like all the other evidence.
I read thru it. Damn! Lots of fraud there! And this is just 1 small county. Imagine what Wayne county would look like.
One item I liked: 1666 days since the antivirus programs were updated.
Microsoft Word - Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320(9).docx (depernolaw.com)
I am going to read this later, but the little bit I scanned is damning. I guess this does not constitute evidence though. :rolleyes:

Congressman Paul Mitchell R from Mi. is leaving the R party as of today. He will become a Independent for his remaining term. He could no longer support what the president was doing and the harm that he is causing to our country. He also stated that his voting record has been rock solid for Trump and he raised large amounts of money for the R party as well as giving large amounts himself.

Congressman Paul Mitchell R from Mi. is leaving the R party as of today. He will become a Independent for his remaining term. He could no longer support what the president was doing and the harm that he is causing to our country. He also stated that his voting record has been rock solid for Trump and he raised large amounts of money for the R party as well as giving large amounts himself.
Virtually none of the republicans wanted Trump to begin with. Do you think Trump should just leave? Allen West, a republican thinks we should split up the country, at this point I agree with him.

Virtually none of the republicans wanted Trump to begin with. Do you think Trump should just leave? Allen West, a republican thinks we should split up the country, at this point I agree with him.
No I don’t, just sharing. Now splitting the US would be a disaster. If the red states were to somehow do that they would become a third world country.Other then Texas and Florida, every other red state take far more money back from the Feds compared to what they pay in. West was slammed by his own R’s in Texas for even saying that. I would rather have Trumps policy over Biden any day of the week . All I’m saying I don’t believe beating up,, killing people is going to change a thing. Now I know you were in the military, like me. I didn’t fight for Red states even with the fact I was born in the south, i was fighting for the USA. I don’t know if you had to fight, but I believe it would have been the same for you.

No I don’t, just sharing. Now splitting the US would be a disaster. If the red states were to somehow do that they would become a third world country.Other then Texas and Florida, every other red state take far more money back from the Feds compared to what they pay in. West was slammed by his own R’s in Texas for even saying that. I would rather have Trumps policy over Biden any day of the week . All I’m saying I don’t believe beating up,, killing people is going to change a thing. Now I know you were in the military, like me. I didn’t fight for Red states even with the fact I was born in the south, i was fighting for the USA. I don’t know if you had to fight, but I believe it would have been the same for you.
Ray, I have always been a diehard patriot as I can tell you are too, but it is liberty and justice that I am zealous for. This red state blue state economics is somewhat miss leading. Federal dollars encompass all federal spending including contracts. Because of cheaper labor and politics more federal contracts land in red states. The stupid fuking elites up here lie and call it welfare. The “poor states” have much cheaper structural costs and will likely survive the onslaught of economic ruin that is going to happen because of the lockdowns. California is falling off a cliff economically, and so is NY along with other blue states, won't be long before that red state blue state misnomer is blown wide open. If we can't enforce the laws, if courts won't take up legitimate complaints, if we have a two-tier justice system, then it is time to dissolve the union. The media has been lying and covering for the dems for too long, I have had my fill. I don't want red states, I want states that follow the constitution, as it is written with the meaning that was intended when it was written. If you want to change it, follow the process outlined in the constitution. I don’t want to see anything split, but we are not being given justice, if that is how we get justice than I am all for it.

Ray, I have always been a diehard patriot as I can tell you are too, but it is liberty and justice that I am zealous for. This red state blue state economics is somewhat miss leading. Federal dollars encompass all federal spending including contracts. Because of cheaper labor and politics more federal contracts land in red states. The stupid fuking elites up here lie and call it welfare. The “poor states” have much cheaper structural costs and will likely survive the onslaught of economic ruin that is going to happen because of the lockdowns. California is falling off a cliff economically, and so is NY along with other blue states, won't be long before that red state blue state misnomer is blown wide open. If we can't enforce the laws, if courts won't take up legitimate complaints, if we have a two-tier justice system, then it is time to dissolve the union. The media has been lying and covering for the dems for too long, I have had my fill. I don't want red states, I want states that follow the constitution, as it is written with the meaning that was intended when it was written. If you want to change it, follow the process outlined in the constitution. I don’t want to see anything split, but we are not being given justice, if that is how we get justice than I am all for it.
No one can disagree with what you just stated. I just don’t know how we fix it. We really are on the same page

Wonder what the communists offered the little weasel. What a pos.

These massive state pensions is what's going to do these communist states in. Everyone thinks ny and ca but watch il, they'll be the first fall and then ny, ca, cn, nj, ma, on and on. They bailout these states and that's when the red states will rise up.

Wonder what the communists offered the little weasel. What a pos.
"U.S. Rep. Paul Mitchell has left the Republican Party over its refusal to accept President Donald Trump’s loss to Joe Biden. In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Monday, shortly after Michigan’s electors formally cast their votes for Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris, Mitchell said he can no longer be associated with a party that does not recognize the election result. Mitchell did not seek reelection and will serve the remainder of his short time in Congress as an independent."

View attachment