I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The Dems are only inches from not only overtaking power, they are within grasp of permanent party rule in the US.

Almost time for martial law,. We can't give this to crooks.
My hope is that the dude has a bigger plan. He had 7 months or so where he knew they would mail in fake votes. Maybe they still have something.

Martial law. Run the swing state elections again using voter id. Yes I wonder why they would object to that lolz. Hmmmm. There can't be more Dems stuck in their house unable to make it to the polls. Homebound people would be a fairly even split so if they can't vote in person I think it would be on an even keel/ fair.

I just listened to Alan Dershowitz. His take on it is it's to messy and SCOTUS wants nothing to do with it.

pos roberts probably relayed some deep state messages to them like, "you love your families don't ya"
President Trump is "not" leaving, if he has to declare martial law, sedition act or whatever he's not going to leave the country in the hands of these evil probate monsters.
The SCOTUS threw it out on a "lack of standing". The suit was brought by parties, that did not have the right to do so. It can be filed by other methods.
As for "going to war".. LOTS of ways, short of breaking out the trusty AR15, to wage war on these assholes.
I see it as a process of undermining every move they make. The key to the entire kingdom lies in retaining control of the senate.
The general population can take part, too. Local elections are a way to help.
We may have to endure a couple yrs of the whore running things. However, reclaiming the house, will provide a grip on the purse strings.
Remember the trucker shut down, to protest high fuel prices?
America moves via 18 wheelers. They can put this country on it's knees in a heartbeat.
Add in the dock workers. Slow down the unloading at the big dock operations, and see what happens.
Biden screwing with fracking, oil production, EPA rules, etc, is sure to trigger some nasty economic blowback.
Add in the absurd "covid :poop: , and things will/could go sideways, very fast.
Notice that most all of this covid bullshit is in demonrat cesspools??
Hang on, it's gonna get ugly!
Back under my rock....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

An opinion.

Hold the line! It's not over. Military will be the only way. Think about this; If the military was ordered TODAY to go to another country to protect their freedom, they would right? So why would anyone think they wouldn't do it for America?

And before anyone says: "many wouldn't because America is racist" (or some BS). Remember that defiance of such military order is considered treason, and we know how the military handles that internally.

Thoughts?

"The Act specifically applies only to the United States Army and, as amended in 1956, the United States Air Force. Although the Act does not explicitly mention the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps, the Department of the Navy has prescribed regulations that are generally construed to give the Act force with respect to those services as well. The Act does not prevent the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard (under the Department of Homeland Security) and United States Space Force (under the Department of the Air Force) are not covered by the Act either, primarily because although both are armed services, they also have maritime and space law enforcement missions respectively."