I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I think it depends on who you talk to or who is writing the report. The government says its all good and other scientists in the field will disagree. I'll error on the side of caution. How about all the warnings about not eating much fish, none if pregnant. IIrc water does something to mercury and water and the human body is about 60% and doesn't take much to hurt kidneys and liver, the body's filters. Y'all be in ny, remember for years the dec recommended not to eat more than 1# of fish from any ny waters and none for pregnant women? Don't know if that's ever changed.
Back in late 90s or there about they changed some formulas especially for infants because they received so many. Look how many they give the troops especially if going overseas. Back in the day of the first iraqi war lots of them got severely sick from the anthrax vaccine.
Would be interesting to see tests for buildup on people that have had a lot of injections over the years, by a trust worthy lab.
And I applaud your goal for the next four years. :D
Remember when asbestos and DDT were considered safe?

This is a DIRECT result of those n****r's Maxine Waters and Cynthia Johnson flapping their blue gums and hating white people, and all people that are not BLACK, for that matter, above all else!

Yet they ADORE Kamala Harris. NOT BLACK, though she claims to be. Double Standard? You Bet!

Me thinks something stinks in Washington, DC.

Call me all the names you want to. It CANNOT be explained any other way. They be haters of ANY other race, flat out n*****rs.

Last edited:
Cinch up your jocks, boys! This is gonna get REAL UGLY, really fast!
The legal system has been blown up.
The final straw: When the 2 demonrats, here in GA, win their seats in the senate.
The very same shit, that was pulled on 11/3, will be repeated on 1/5/21.
The governor, SOS, and the 13%, will see to it.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:
To Corsair231.

That is quite a statement.

War?

I know who would win, but war? Really? You are advocating that?

WAR?
There isn’t going to be no war, as very few of these old farts would last 10 minutes, and most folks don’t have the balls they think they do. Not when it comes to people shooting back at your ass. Ask ME how I know.

There isn’t going to be no war, as very few of these old farts would last 10 minutes, and most folks don’t have the balls they think they do. Not when it comes to people shooting back at your ass. Ask ME how I know.
most are all bark and no bite ....but its the ones with bite ou have to worry about .... and they will bite....such as life ...I just it all to come to a head and be dealt with ....

My point was just that.

WHO is READY and WILLING to GO TO WAR for a continue 4 years of Trump?

I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but until they prove it, all the rhetoric...... is just bullshit.

I hate, hate,hate to say it. But it is what it is.

My point was just that.

WHO is READY and WILLING to GO TO WAR for a continue 4 years of Trump?

I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but until they prove it, all the rhetoric...... is just bullshit.

I hate, hate,hate to say it. But it is what it is.
T Guy you could not have said it better then that.

most are all bark and no bite ....but its the ones with bite ou have to worry about .... and they will bite....such as life ...I just it all to come to a head and be dealt with ....
The fact, the 13% absolutely HATE white people. ABSOLUTELY hate us.

That, in itself says enough.

They espouse it whenever they can. Their LEADERS espouse it whenever they can......

How is this so hard to understand?

Last edited:
T Guy you could not have said it better then that.

Well, as much as I dislike the outcome, it seems the end result is inevitable.

Fuck Biden, I will not support him in any way, never.

There, now I've said it.

FUCK THAT GUY.