I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Another inner city scumbag, flapping her lips.
She'll do that to the wrong person, and get her dum ass knocked the fuk out...
She thinks she's had enough? Millions of us have had all their shit we can tolerate.
Come on down here, and start that :poop:

Mimicking this old dried up turd. Can you imagine if Y/T congresswoman said this!

Not sure anymore if In posted this previously, but it's worth repeating.

"The new Pfizer vaccine for Covid 19 infertilizes men and women by causing an immune response in the body to the syncytin-l protein. That information comes from the former Chief Science Officer
at Pfizer....That information is right."

More and more coming out about it. See nursing homes are on the priority list to get it first. Lets get all the old worthless old people off SS. Over 50% say they won't take it so what will tptb do, but I think majority will be more then will to take the injection. They love the diapers so they'll love the vaccine even more. Completely incapable to think for themselves.

More and more coming out about it. See nursing homes are on the priority list to get it first. Lets get all the old worthless old people off SS. Over 50% say they won't take it so what will tptb do, but I think majority will be more then will to take the injection. They love the diapers so they'll love the vaccine even more. Completely incapable to think for themselves.

So, "Operation Warp Speed" is worthless, in your opinion?

Fucking the Chinese in the ass for dumping this virus on the world, THE CHINA VIRUS, and then shutting it down isn't worth it?

I'm just asking.

Last edited:

Go ahead and shit your own drawers. Or not.

It's all on you. No judging here.

Polio, Measles, what the fuck is tat?

The Russian vaccine has been available in Russia since August...but Putin hasn't rolled up his sleeve. That should tell you something. One other thing. Has any other world leader stepped up to take it. UK started stabbing their elderly with it yesterday...but Boris Johnson didn't roll up his sleeve.

Polio and Measles vaccines have been around for years and are well tried and tested. I'm pretty sure they weren't put to market in a year either. Give this one twenty years of use and I might consider it. Of course we will probably be on Covid 30 by then. Here's an article from MSM that admits maybe not everything is rosy with the vaccine.

U.S. sets daily record for coronavirus deaths, as Britain warns of allergic reactions to vaccine (msn.com)

The Russian vaccine has been available in Russia since August...but Putin hasn't rolled up his sleeve. That should tell you something. One other thing. Has any other world leader stepped up to take it. UK started stabbing their elderly with it yesterday...but Boris Johnson didn't roll up his sleeve.
Truth is, you can't believe everything that you see. Any leader that is ready to jump up front of the train might just be getting a vitamin shot instead of the actual vaccine. Who really knows?

So, "Operation Warp Speed" is worthless, in your opinion?

Fucking the Chinese in the ass for dumping this virus on the world, THE CHINA VIRUS, and then shutting it down isn't worth it?

I'm just asking.

This injection is suppose to be the first one made using dna altering system. So the money makers, aka big pharma, come up with some crap they want to experiment on people with and needed an exemption from liability from deaths and side effects, that's reassuring. What good is shutting down the chinese virus if you end up shutting down your own population.
Lets warp speed through that turbo buick engine rebuild just to get it back on the road. When rushing through something it usually turns out bad. Why throw out the baby with the bath water when there are already cheap drugs that are known to cure this and most don't even know they have the virus. No money in a cheap cure.

Those vaccines were worked on, studied and tested for years to make them as safe as possible unlike this one. Soon I guess they'll have a vaccine for shitting your pants, why not, there seems to be one for everything else. Now one for preventing libtardism is something I could support 100%. The average of chinese virus death is 79 and underlying conditions.
Vast majority of spanish flu deaths were from bacterial pneumonia and many experts say it was from wearing diapers which caused damage to the air pathways. They also found when there were too many cases to keep inside that those put outside in fresh recovered much more quickly.
Do plan on taking the injection? Look at all these drugs that are recalled by the fda and all those drugs were approved by the fda. Look at all the poisons advertised on tv, the end where they warn about side effects is longer than the story about what the poison is for. When big pharma and government get together I'm very suspicious. Throw in bill "I wanna get rid of 7 billion people" gates and a red alert goes off.

Polio and Measles vaccines have been around for years and are well tried and tested. I'm pretty sure they weren't put to market in a year either. Give this one twenty years of use and I might consider it. Of course we will probably be on Covid 30 by then. Here's an article from MSM that admits maybe not everything is rosy with the vaccine.

U.S. sets daily record for coronavirus deaths, as Britain warns of allergic reactions to vaccine (msn.com)

Truth is, you can't believe everything that you see. Any leader that is ready to jump up front of the train might just be getting a vitamin shot instead of the actual vaccine. Who really knows?

And all of those vaccines' molecules are held together with mercury or aluminum. My brother's friend once got into a very very small amount of mercury and was hospitalized for weeks. It never leaves your system.
They have been doing the same thing for your pets, pushing every vaccine imaginable. The lyme disease is never ending. My pup gets the standard rabies, parvo and distemper, not pumping him full of all that crap.

IIrc when Texas decided to join the union that did so with agreement that they could leave if and when they so ever decided. Don't think that's changed. Although today with so many immigrants from other states that probably would never get an up vote.
Jerryl?
I am certainly no Texas history or legal scolar, but that has been my understanding. I believe Texas is the only state that is allowed to fly the flag at the same level as the US flag. Need to look that up, but if that's still true, secession would be possible.

Now, if Texas actually succeeds is yet to be seen. It definitely is a strong message.

This injection is suppose to be the first one made using dna altering system.
DNA altering?? Wow! Sounds like a great idea for use on the test dummies, Piglosi, Schumer, Bitem, the surrender monkey and his husband.
No better sight to see: All the above, sitting in a wheel chair, w/ slobber dripping out of the corners of their mouth.
The same mouth they used to destroy our once great country.
MAGA!