I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Not election related but still thread appropriate considering what the country is coming to...
I have to admit though, what Crowder does makes me smile.

Fuck that Santa!!!!!!!!!

I asked for a Daisy one cock/pump BB gun when I was 11.

My Dad bought me one, he said it was from Santa.

I knew Santa wasn't real, but Dad knew that I knew that he knew.......;)

Shot out some street lights with that thing........ Most times it just bounced off, but once in a while....... ;) Ali'l sting will send the most of them scampering Ran like a scared cat, but never got caught........

I wish I still had it....... Better than flat leveling a BLM protester in my hood trying to burn shit down, NO?

View attachment

Last edited:
Fuck that Santa!!!!!!!!!

Shot out some street lights with that thing........ Most times it just bounced off, but once in a while....... ;) Ali'l sting will send the most of them scampering Ran like a scared cat, but never got caught........

I wish I still had it....... Better than flat leveling a BLM protester in my hood trying to burn shit down, NO?

View attachment 360666

The real serious, violent ones, well they get what they get when they come to my part of town.

They need to know that, and now it's been said, OUT LOUD.

NORTH CENTRAL PHOENIX, AZ

Armed to the teeth, like you have NEVER seen.

^^^ SERIOUS overreach. :mad:
NE1 see the article on the LEO, that got 10 yrs for turning her canine onto a wetback burglar?
That's a true small fry vs 'da gubment", story.
COP Sentenced to 10 Years for Dog Bite - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com
She did the time!
Now, she is asking president Trump for a pardon.
Think this country is in trouble, now? Watch a conservative news channel, in about 18 months.
Sumting wong Bitem, and the whore, are about to take us on a ride we may never survive... Short of open rebellion, that is.

President Trump will remain. That story was from 2003 but her life has been ravaged now. They should of tied a pork chop around his neck and sent the dog after him.
Sad that the police are not more like Sheriff Depts, they should say no to enforcing these dictator's lock downs and tyrannical laws and they'd all fade away. They need to think about the people and their oath to uphold the Constitution.

I saw that and supposedly a lot of troop movements but hal turner always has some way way out there stories. Has any of his stuff ever panned out? 25 C-17 flights is nothing, certain times of the year a number of C-130s fly above the house here. Not long ago the navy announced it was bringing back the 1st Fleet since the russians have been hanging around the western Atlantic more and more. Plus there was exercises planned I believe for around this time off east coast with the british sending their newest carrier (Named Prince of Wales which is maybe a bad omen since the battleship by the same name was sunk by the japanese) but is had some compartments flooded and won't be joining.

Fuck that Santa!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 360666

What about these you little vandal. :LOL:

You?

Since I cannot sleep as I haven’t learned to sleep with this fucking oxygen mask on full time. I thought I would say a few things, oh BTW I got out of the Hospital late this afternoon to fine my bedroom now looks like a ER. I have my very own oxygen tank beside my bed, with my very own IV tower. You should see me trying to get upon the middle of the nite to piss. Lol , however I read tonite that the SCOTUS has kick Trumps claim to the street., and there was no descent with any of the nine judges. Also read that old Reagan officials are coming out of the wood work saying Trump is now hurting the country. I have seen enough of the statements on this thread that it doesn’t matter if the good lord had something to say, nobody on this thread would believe it. No matter everyone will grow old and die, including Trump, Biden and who ever comes along, Now if I had known a year ago what I know now I would have never, never had no fucking heart transplant. medicine advances has created a generation of the walking dead. I now haves to have oxygen every where I go. I can no longer get in a pool or the ocean, and my wife has a place in Hilton Head island on the beach. Don’t want to be here like this anymore, Fuck this. But that’s me, maybe others would want to be here no matter what.. God Bless those that feel that way. If you have your health the live every day like there is no tomorrow, because the day after may be taken away. Love your wife your children your family your friends as if there is no tomorrow. Don’t give a fuck who is running this country because unless you are somebody it doesn’t matter, good luck and good night

That story was from 2003 but her life has been ravaged now.
That's correct. She served 10 yrs. That pretty much has the timeline in tact.
The surrender monkey should have taken care of this travesty....

Cybersecurity Firm FireEye Says Was Hacked by Nation State | Newsmax.com
A comparo:
Dominion Systems security vs the state actors.
Seems the folks, that are in the cyber security business, cannot stay safe.
And, we expect to run an election, with what the clowns @ Dominion have sold us as being secure ? :rolleyes:
This is some kind of a joke.. An expensive one.
Way past time to Stuxnet these assholes.

And, don't look for the TX lawsuit to get very far. :mad:

Expect the same bullshit responses, that these states have already voiced at the state level.
Remember, yesterday was pretty much drop dead day.
The level of irrefutable proof is going to be very high.
An example: Prove what those people were doing in Atlanta. The Gov says "nothing unusual".
I look at this as a NFL play being "under review".
Without absolute evidence, the "play stands as called".
232 to 306 as it now stands.
I can see how the decision could be thrown back to congress...Which Trump will win.