I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Well, as much as I dislike the outcome, it seems the end result is inevitable.

Fuck Biden, I will not support him in any way, never.

There, now I've said it.

FUCK THAT GUY.
There is nothing with how you feel, that’s one of the things that makes this country great. That you have the freedom to express how you feel, and not get shot or
lock up for saying what you think. Cheers

The fact, the 13% absolutely HATE white people. ABSOLUTELY hate us.

That, in itself says enough.

They espouse it whenever they can. Their LEADERS espouse it whenever they can......

How is this so hard to understand?
I hear ya ....I dont hate anyone ....I will always forgive and forget....unless!!!....LOL....out of my control...so I dont let it bother me ...I am worried of course ....but trying to push through ...that is all we really can do ....let it unfold ....and I will always have your back and anyone else's on here...even if we agree to disagree.....life is to short ...love thy self before you love thy brother ...and always love that TR...

Seems like there has already been one in this country because the Federal Government said the states could not do what they wanted to do way back when the southern states seceded because of their disenfranchisement, thereby establishing by victory, authority over said states. So why is it so far fetched to believe that there could be one over the fact that the Feds who espouse authority are now saying we won't help you when a large portion of the population feels the same disenfranchisement with what is obviously a flawed election and the simple fact that we, the people, seem powerless to voice our grievances. Any and every American citizen should be concerned that the election was fair and honest, that includes the winners and the losers, and the government should be attempting to prove that it was. Instead, they, like Pilate, wash their hands of it. Prove that there was fraud? How about prove there wasn't. Don't just tell us, prove it. Both goals would be accomplished at the same time. It is one thing to be listened to, heard, and the argument adjudicated thoroughly and fairly and another when the powers refuse to hear the grievances in the first place. When the states will not listen to their people and when the country will not listen to those states that do listen why is it hard to admit that such a recourse may be an outcome.

Am I advocating for war. No, not on your life but until Bit'em is sworn in as number 46, I will not give up hope that legal challenges will prevail. Now this may not be the event to set it off but eventually man will draw a line in the sand as they can only be pushed so far. I promise I am not the only one who is acknowledging the possibility of it and the denial of said possibility by one who boldly proclaims about how well the inhabitants in his area are armed and willing to utilize said arms appears almost hypocritical but I guess it is understandable when one has already given up hope allowing ire at the situation to morph into acceptance of the left's victory.

Again Ray, just because your luck in life found you in some shitty circumstances doesn't mean your balls are any bigger than the guy's next to you that didn't share your same bad luck. I know there are a lot of people who's bark is much worse than their bite but I wouldn't count on them not biting if backed into the same corner as you were. I hope you are right that there is not going to be a war but then again, there never is until the first battle begins.

Seems like there has already been one in this country because the Federal Government said the states could not do what they wanted to do way back when the southern states seceded because of their disenfranchisement, thereby establishing by victory, authority over said states. So why is it so far fetched to believe that there could be one over the fact that the Feds who espouse authority are now saying we won't help you when a large portion of the population feels the same disenfranchisement with what is obviously a flawed election and the simple fact that we, the people, seem powerless to voice our grievances. Any and every American citizen should be concerned that the election was fair and honest, that includes the winners and the losers, and the government should be attempting to prove that it was. Instead, they, like Pilate, wash their hands of it. Prove that there was fraud? How about prove there wasn't. Don't just tell us, prove it. Both goals would be accomplished at the same time. It is one thing to be listened to, heard, and the argument adjudicated thoroughly and fairly and another when the powers refuse to hear the grievances in the first place. When the states will not listen to their people and when the country will not listen to those states that do listen why is it hard to admit that such a recourse may be an outcome.

Am I advocating for war. No, not on your life but until Bit'em is sworn in as number 46, I will not give up hope that legal challenges will prevail. Now this may not be the event to set it off but eventually man will draw a line in the sand as they can only be pushed so far. I promise I am not the only one who is acknowledging the possibility of it and the denial of said possibility by one who boldly proclaims about how well the inhabitants in his area are armed and willing to utilize said arms appears almost hypocritical but I guess it is understandable when one has already given up hope allowing ire at the situation to morph into acceptance of the left's victory.

Again Ray, just because your luck in life found you in some shitty circumstances doesn't mean your balls are any bigger than the guy's next to you that didn't share your same bad luck. I know there are a lot of people who's bark is much worse than their bite but I wouldn't count on them not biting if backed into the same corner as you were. I hope you are right that there is not going to be a war but then again, there never is until the first battle begins.
One can hope

There is nothing with how you feel, that’s one of the things that makes this country great. That you have the freedom to express how you feel, and not get shot or
lock up for saying what you think. Cheers

You funny. Have you watched some of the videos people have posted the last few days. Expressing conservative views will absolutely get you in life threatening trouble a lot of times.

I hear ya ....I dont hate anyone ....I will always forgive and forget....unless!!!....LOL....out of my control...so I dont let it bother me ...I am worried of course ....but trying to push through ...that is all we really can do ....let it unfold ....and I will always have your back and anyone else's on here...even if we agree to disagree.....life is to short ...love thy self before you love thy brother ...and always love that TR...

Better switch one of your TR over to electric to keep driving one. biden and cameltoe love you. :D

You funny. Have you watched some of the videos people have posted the last few days. Expressing conservative views will absolutely get you in life threatening trouble a lot of times.
KC, I have lived long enough like you not to get myself in situations to get myself in a spot like that. Also when in am out which isn’t much anymore I am fully arm and loaded 100% of the time,And I am licensed to carry as well as my wife.

KC, I have lived long enough like you not to get myself in situations to get myself in a spot like that. Also when in am out which isn’t much anymore I am fully arm and loaded 100% of the time,And I am licensed to carry as well as my wife.

Sometimes trouble finds you and speaking your mind now a days is one way to do it.
Wouldn't be the first time my mouth got me in trouble speaking the truth. :LOL: