I'm Back-Almost Died! 5 Day Hospital Stay!

Shane,
We are Glad to hear you are doing better and out of the hospital.
Don't over do it, Get Plenty of Rest and get back to full strength,
So you can live life to the fullest!!
Take Care of yourself and We will pray for your Full recovery.

Good Grief Man!

Glad to hear you are doing better. Pneumonia can get really bad. I've known a lot of people over the years who have lost that battle. And very glad to hear prayers worked. I'll keep you in my prayers as well for a speedy recovery.
I'm very glad that there was someone there to help you out.
Take care of yourself.

Patrick

Good to hear your Ok Shane, I asked Jay if I should make a cheesesteak for you, BUT I didnt want to be the "nail in the coffin":eek: Get well bud.

The power of prayer is no joke......glad you are okay. Walking the valley a little early.

Damn, Shane.... Watch that stuff. And in the future, don't wait so long to get checked out. Glad you're getting better man. :cool:

Damn Big Daddy:eek::eek: I am very happy your back on the right track. It changes you outlook on life when that happens, like last December with our carbon monoxide scare.

Some things just aren't so important anymore;)

Glad your safe and I will pray for you to regain all you strenghth and then some!

Take Care

Ty

I am glad you are well again Shane! STD's suck.

Laugh it off, get back to work. :biggrin:

DB

Thats rough, hope your back up to full speed soon. I know people who have quit alot of things and then started again, but breathing is one you only quit once...:eek:

Take care,
Coach

I'm glad you came through that bad experience and are on your way to full recovery from it.

Things can happen so fast in this life without warnings sometimes.

Welcome back

Literally !! Wow ! Wondered where you've been ? Funny thing about N.C. that is where back in 68,I got double pneumonia. Same 104.7 temp you had. Shots penicillin twice a day for ten days cold showers at three in the morning (not fun). Glad your home and getting along. And most certainly your prayers were heard. try to rest as much as possible till you get your full strength back ! Gary

Glad you're doing better.

I envision that you will be on vacation in 2 weeks in BG making your recovery :biggrin:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Shane,
Just remember, it takes a Long time to recover from this, sometimes years to Fully recover (been there, done that)! It has a way of coming back and biting you on the butt, if you are not careful. So, take it easy. ;)

HE was tapping you on the shoulder, .....this time.......

Next time, ....... you may turn around :frown:

I am praying for you and your family.

John

praise to the Lord you are better. Forget the TR community, your family needs you around a lot longer!
I just had a 3 day stay myself, not as close to death, but organs were beginning to freak out to extreme dehydration. Five liters later and 72 hours of sleep, I am almost back as well.

Shane, that is scary man. I can only imagine what was going through your mind. Don't try to bounce back to quick, it could give you a backset. May God continue to bless you and bring you a speedy recovery. Remember, all the Buicks and cash in the world mean nothing without your health!:wink: