If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

The lessons my dad told me about were to ALWAYS do the right thing. That's not the lesson learned here.
The lesson learned here is to let innocent people get fu**ed so that you don't get hung out to dry.
I'm not a young guy by anymeans but I learned a first one here, I've learned a lot but this is the first time I learned that doing the right thing to help a car community will possibly get your family hurt..
thanks guys. Real stand up bunch of guys here.
But I'm sure you just say it's my fault for sticking my nose in it.
Well I hope you never have thousands of dollars stolen from you and then the guy that can solve it all does nothing to help.
Ya I learned a lesson.. too bad I probably won't learn from it. It's just not in me to not help when I can.
I just hope my family doesn't suffer from me trying to help you guys.

You couldn't have just anonymously informed law enforcement of your knowledge?

That option was off the table?

I'm not sure anyone here has said "thank you", so, for whatever it's worth, thank you.

Again, I'm not the bad guy here, I'm only trying to point out that your approach to all of this could have been handled differently and with no (or at least much less personal) exposure to you.

Last edited:
I have been, dude seriously you have no clue. EVERYTHING I said was true. The guy that screwed you guys litterly had no house, lived in a crack house, he was on heroin, he was as close to being a ghost as you can get.
I had Plymouth PD, Detroit PD, Federal Marshals and Arson investigators on speed dial. They needed me.... you guys were spooking him. He was thinking the cops were close and was about to take off. I had to help or he would of been gone.

Again, I have no issue with you, I'm only pointing out the fact that you could have handled the situation privately, with the victims that posted here and kept yourself "incognito", you do understand that, yes?.

I don't want thank you I need my personal info removed.
As for handling it differently, you guys were "on his trail" for a month and were only driving him deeper. It had to be done and done right now. I just can't imagine my personal info would be posted.
But I guess your right.. I find it hard to swallow that I should of just keep my mouth shut... makes me sick to my stomach.

You refuse to listen.

No, you didn't need to keep your mouth shut, I admire what you did.

What you needed to do is think about protecting yourself before posting up something that made you vunerable to negative repercussion, be it on this PUBLIC board or from the guys you are now concerned with.

What a cluster...

Looks like the original info was removed, but members mikes86ttop & TurboTGuy quoted the original post, so that info is still showing.

To the best of my knowledge, that info is now scrubbed.

Thanks for pointing it out.

If you see the info in one of my posts, let me know what number it is and I will delete it ASAP.

How the hell did he get the money from PayPal is what I want to know. That links to a bank account or credit/debit card. He either has an account or had some loser help him defraud people.

Thank you for cleaning up the info,
I'm sorry if I ever came off as a jerk.
It's just not the people that got screwed. As you can see by the example of what happened to me. A dude not even involved posted my info publically. He thought he was doing the right thing, same with the thief. People not involved thought they were doing the right thing and posting his INCORRECT info. That wasn't helping anyone, infact he thought they were going to eventually find him. You guys really needed to let the police handle it and I should of contacted an admin to update them on the situation. and let the admin tell you guys to stop.
BTW, EVERYTHING I wrote about Alpine455 was 100% true. No home, no car, no computer, no DL or ID, no bank account, only had the clothes on his back. Litterally, almost a ghost.

You're absolutely not a jerk at all, you helped, for heck's sake!

I'm sorry if I came off as a dick as well. And yes, it's one of those "traits" I can't seem to avoid.....

I read and/or somehow interpreted your personal info as being a 17 year old.

Where I got that, I don't know and I don't feel like going back to try and find it. However, it's a big part of the reason I came at you like I did. I have a 20 year old son and have been trying to "coach" him, for what it's worth, on not putting his stuff out there for any and all to have access to. It's a difficult task. mostly because he shoots from the hip, a trait he inherited from his dad. Is it evident?:D

The "dad" thing took ahold and I couldn't let it go. My apologies.

If I have any of your info hanging out in a post, let me know. It will be gone ASAP.

Don't judge all of the TB community by me, there are some seriously real assholes out there............ :cool:

What a CUNT ttypekid is!

Seriously dude.

You deleted all of your posts?

WTF?

What did you think, one of us was gonna show up with a cake?

Settle down youngster!

Shit was posted here, we investigated it!

History has shown we are good at that.

Now Fuck Off!

D