If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

Thank you but please try to convince everyone else to take my info down.
It's not right that I'm hung out to get F+++ked because I helped you guys.
It's already been proven that NONE of my info matches Eric, (IP, Name, City etc..)
We're all paranoid....:eek:

I don't understand the question.
I'm getting hung out to dry for helping Corey (op, whos stuff was stolen) and you guys.

ttypekid..........I've stayed away from this, but........

Every indication I've seen has you stepping in here and giving advise not asked for. Telling folks to stay away, etc.

Perhaps, by being an "insider", you should have introduced yourself to us as that "insider" before attempting to mentor the rank and file here on how we should react to this situation, no?

We didn't bring this issue to the board, The OP did, now you decide it's your job to "school" us?

I say "Nay, Nay!"

Who are you to tell anyone what to say here?

Last edited:
You keyboard cowboys are stupid as hell. I came on here to help, everything I posted was FACTS if you don't believe me? Call Plymouth Police (They have the report about Corey's stolen parts), Call Detroit absconder unit (Eric is an absconder from parole/probation), Call Detroit arson investigation unit (Eric had a warrant for the last month related to a fire)...
You guys are psycho... charlief1 please take my info down. I helped you guys and this what I get?
Hell, ask 87Limitedwo2 I spoke with him on the phone and the OP whose stuff was stolen can vouch for me.

Oh ya, lastly. Eric Kanack (The guy that scammed you guys) was arrested yesterday. Your welcome... now edit the posts about me please.
I added your info so you wouldn't get beat up on the board kid. I edited the info so no one would get your actual location and email info, and yes, I do have them. No I won't use them. This is to protect you from being harrased on the board by those that think you may be the idiot in question. Take a chill pill and enjoy the forum. Hopefully you will be an asset to our members and you might even realize that I'm one of good guys trying to help. BTW, I was a USA MP and still miss the action.

I had it under control. You see he got caught about one week after I got involved. I didn't have time to "introduce" myself I was busy working and working every angle to catch alpine455.

You da man.

Thanks for being there. I think...........

Ya, and what did that get me.
Did you see his arrest record?
My info needs to be taken down or I'm f'd. I have a family to worry about. I should of kept my mouth shut, left you guys in the dark.

I've got no dog in this hunt and 99% here do not, I'm not sure what dog yours was or why you inserted yourself into the mix.

The fact is, you did, and if these are dangerous guys, what your thought process was, I can't imagine.

This internet thing isn't always butterflies and unicorns.......

Wow... why did I insert myself.. that's the thanks I get. The OP lost $5-6k in parts. Your members lost about $2k and I get questioned on why I got involved. To do the right thing.
Seriously...
WOW

And you, now admittedly, put yourself square in the mix.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but really, what are we supposed to do now?

I helped you guys, take my info down. That's what your suppose to do. This is like the twilight zone. You guys willing send a couple of thousand dollars to a scammer but then hang out to dry the guy that helped you guys.

I'll be the first to call bullshit on your calling anyone in the TB community out.

What this is , is one of those "life's lessons" your dad told you about. Don't blame us.

You can be as angry at my comments as you wish, but YOU made the decision to post up info on a VERY public forum. I had NOTHING to do with you being "hung out".

No one here wanted to question your sincerity, you just came forward in a very unusual way and it raised questions, how do you not see that?

Think about it, no previous history, no anything in relation to this community..... and you expected immediate and total acceptance for what reason, exactly?

I'm an old guy, I made many youthful mistakes. I still make them.

Just make sure you think these kind of actions through all the way next time.

Last edited: