If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

This is the part I don't believe.
Unsuspecting friend knew he was dealing with a junkie.

Then comes on here like he was doing us a favor.

He knew the junkie was a junkie.

I wonder what unsuspecting friends cut was?

And let's not forget the hissy fit he pulled when called out.

Birds of a feather I say!

D
"Hey little kid", could you help me embezzle some money??

I can only wonder what his cut was??!!??!!

Last edited:
I heard once that. . .

Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.

D

Null, Nobody owes you shit.:cool: but here's the short story.

An individual and board member here was ripped off for parts by a fucking sleezeball. Sleezball used an unsuspecting friend (????) to use his PayPal account to sell some of those parts.

Some of those STOLEN parts were sold to unsuspecting TB members. The OP lost many parts that are yet to be found/discovered.

Perp is now in custody facing charges.

It's not worth regurgitating all of it to inform your slow ass...........:eek::eek::eek:

Read, mutha fuckah.......... read.

Oh, and ya'all have a nice weekend, too. ;);)

Nice attitude, bet you're just a peach. I did read, it was hard to follow. You don't want to reply, then don't.

The first sentence was supposed to be humorous, no malice intended. Then I spelled it out for you, you're welcome.

You must be a real hoot at parties.

Last edited:
Dirtbag caught..... Ok let's kill this tread:yawn: I even found myself being entertained by this a lil too often

The first sentence was supposed to be humorous, no malice intended. Then I spelled it out for you, you're welcome.

You must be a real hoot at parties.
Sorry man, I didn't take it that way...internet sarcasm misunderstood. No worries ;)

No worries!

I often come across as an asshole because I don't "filter" enough. Oopps......

Chuck tells the truth.......:)

If only Saturday didn't turn out to be a rain day.......... especially since the guys who came to RACE spent almost ALL fucking day (until 2:30 PM before the first run) on Friday milling around with nothing to do while the promoters judged a Buick "car show" .:eek: The cars in the show were very, very nice....... HOWEVER......... The track opened at 9:AM and could have been in use the entire day. Instead, the tool in charge waited until 2:30 PM to run the first qualifying round.........

I hauled a car 1800 miles to RACE, not wait until the "shiny" cars got their props.................. especially since they KNEW rain was coming on Saturday. They knew it FOR SURE!

And now you have my big ol' bitchfest in a nutshell.:D

Last edited: