i want the old forum back

LOL @ all the old farts. Heaven forbid someone moves your medication or steps on your lawn...

This site is much more intuitive and powerful than the old one. Not to mention the colours don't look like a cataract filter.

Max flex like Gumby...

Hahaha.

These people act like their life is over. Ridiculous.

internet-serious-business-thumb.jpg

I guess it takes getting use to but its very slow I don't know why and what happend to our trader ratings???

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds."

Still have this old school feature

was the old site broke? you know what the old saying is......

honestly this site looks like so many other ones now colorwise... i say keep the new format but use the old colors.
yep. been trying to warm up to it but the old site was just better in every way.

How about this? How about you quit bitching about the search until we actually fix it? Shane said earlier in this thread that we're doing something different with the search. Thats why the search function isnt real high on my priority list. We're going to be incorporating a standalone search engine that is tremendously more powerful and flexible than the built in search without adding the overhead the stock search engine adds.

There is no "classic look", its not coming back so you might as well forget about it. If you'd like to donate $1000 to have a "classic" skin developed for VB4, Ill be happy to send you my Paypal address and have it done.

We are all grateful for the site old or new. Alot of people got comfortable with the old lay out (myself included). There's nothing wrong with the new format that you don't already know needs fixed. I don't speak for everyone but I think its mainly the color change that is throwing people off. Since your willing to make a throwback format for the money let me know if your ok with it and I'll start a thread to see if we can get enough people to donate the $1,000 bucks to get some old features back integrated with the new. I wish I was fortunate enough to give you to money outright but I'm not so if we can all get together to donate the money maybe we can just get the old (easy on the eyes) colors back. Thanks for all your doing either way

Maybe it's because I haven't been around a while, but I kinda like it. :cool: It's just gonna take a little getting used to.

Yep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What Jay said!
Lots of choices>>>> Just like TV. You have a remote.[In this case, a mouse.] Change channels if you don't like the content.:rolleyes:

And some would bitch when the search doesn't work, trader ratings are gone, unable to block certain forums, etc etc etc... but some bitch at others just because they can I guess

Do you bitch about the oxygen you breathe...

Do you have to go on every thread to spew your venom?

WE KNOW! We are working on it!

Do you bitch about the oxygen you breathe...

Do you have to go on every thread to spew your venom?

WE KNOW! We are working on it!

Well I like it. Loads faster And the mark forums read works.

Well I like it. Loads faster And the mark forums read works.

Thanks man!

I don't mind the opinions, I asked for them... I want real feedback so we know what to do...

The funny part is this is pretty much exatcly what many asked for in the first thread... We are doing our best to accomadate everyone... It is a work in progress so....

It's just there is always ONE AZZHOLE that has to be heard more than anyone else:rolleyes:

Thanks man!

I don't mind the opinions, I asked for them... I want real feedback so we know what to do...

The funny part is this is pretty much exatcly what many asked for in the first thread... We are doing our best to accomadate everyone... It is a work in progress so....

It's just there is always ONE AZZHOLE that has to be heard more than anyone else:rolleyes:

The only complaint is the font is a little small for us old guys

Shane, its like anything else man, its new and it will take some time to get used to it. I like most, liked the old one better but not because it was better. Its just what we were used to lol. We will get used to this one before long and will most likely never want to go back to the old one. Its like a new car, you expect it to be perfect but you have to learn how to work all the new buttons to enjoy it first lol.

Can we bring the trader ratings back?

Yes, all the issues are being worked on. We are not ignoring any of the problems... After some time we will know exatcly what will not work from the switch... There are just SO MANY things.

Not being rude, so please don't take this personal. There are just SOOOO many little things that are not "off the shelf" that we have on this forum. If Jay and the other person didn't know exatcly what they are doing we could have been down for a week or more easily with a site this size, no ways as custom as it is now...

Think of it this way. Say you buy a STOCK TR but you want a 7 sec RACE CAR. Does it happen overnight??;)

I like it, the colors the way is lay out is koo more up to date. The only thing is that is less mobile frienly having kind off of a hard time navigating it in my iphone. But im my comp is koo. Thumbs up if u ask me.. To much bitching n complaining for a site that is free..

The majority of people on this site are men, and men dont like change.

I prefer the old site as well, but if I have to get use to this modified board dont expect me to like it:D

Jay , Shane THANK YOU for a great and powerful resource for our tr cars.fix what you know needs fixed and keep your cool.

now get it done !lol skip