i want the old forum back

LOL @ all the old farts. Heaven forbid someone moves your medication or steps on your lawn...

This site is much more intuitive and powerful than the old one. Not to mention the colours don't look like a cataract filter.

Max flex like Gumby...

I feel like I went from an Atari 2600 to XBOX360. Wow! its differant for sure. Its real cool though. Going to take time to get used to it. Good job Shane:biggrin:

was the old site broke? you know what the old saying is......

honestly this site looks like so many other ones now colorwise... i say keep the new format but use the old colors.

Some folks would bitch if the were hung with a new rope....Suck it up, buttercup.

And some would bitch when the search doesn't work, trader ratings are gone, unable to block certain forums, etc etc etc... but some bitch at others just because they can I guess

I think if the color scheme was a little darker it might help. It's hard to locate things on the page. Some features are missing as well and they were the ones I used. :D

so far this new format sucks. i don't know maybe it's better. at least go back to the original colors. i know the 'search' function sucked on the old site so i just used 'google' to search it and it worked great. the auto-save is nice though. but i'm not a fan of this. is there a thread that points out the improvements?

i think most can be solved by giving the old color scheme option with drop down menu...other sites that changed have this classic look option
2- the search needs to be as before....one of the best site tools around
3- there should be a top button everwhere like before so you can go back to top no matter where you are on the thread
.....does the reply and reply with quote do the same thing?

Where is the section where the icons are at? This new format is so lame I hate login in am sure a lot agree with me shane give us the old format back at least

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

This is not the only forum I am a part of(I have been here awhile), all of the other forums that have also adopted this format really suck to use.

They also see it as improvement to their old forum style. But as an end user, I find it easier to be apart of the boards that adhered to the format this place use to have.

And now one of the most information laden forums on the net(One that I would consider as my alma mater on the internet), has succumed to this lame verison used on many sub-par boards, so it is understandably sad to many here, including me.

so add me to the list of so called "Cry babies"

Thanks.

P.S. I can't imagine trying to type out a coherant, informative post on a project I am working on in this "better" format

I dont mind it at all.....i do miss TODAYS POSTS in the QUICK LINKS section...could we get that back...unless its somewhere else and I dont see it.:D

And some would bitch when the search doesn't work, trader ratings are gone, unable to block certain forums, etc etc etc... but some bitch at others just because they can I guess

How much do you know about vbulletin? If you want to take over administrating this site then have at it. All the **** you're bitching about? Guess what? None of it is OUT OF THE BOX.. I added every single piece youre complaining about and guess what? I can add it here too.

We spent a fortune doing this upgrade for a bunch of ungrateful, whiny bitches. Head over to turbobuicks with the other 10 people that post over there and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

How much do you know about vbulletin? If you want to take over administrating this site then have at it. All the **** you're bitching about? Guess what? None of it is OUT OF THE BOX.. I added every single piece youre complaining about and guess what? I can add it here too.

We spent a fortune doing this upgrade for a bunch of ungrateful, whiny bitches. Head over to turbobuicks with the other 10 people that post over there and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

LOL........

I'm going fishing, I'll check back in later to see how the bitching coming.
I haven't been on in awhile, good to see the site is still up....

We spent a fortune doing this upgrade for a bunch of ungrateful, whiny bitches.

Hopefully, you also did this for a thousand other grateful, silent, (but probably still) bitches.

Thank You Jay