I have a story you will never believe

Wow, I'm glad for you and sad for you all at the same time. You are with the best group of guys on the planet now and use us Buick guys as your "out." I'm sure Lisa is watching over you and will want you to be happy. I'm thankful that the two of you had the enjoyment you had and the shared time together. Thanks for being a good person!

Thanks jdpolzin,

Yeah a crazy mix of emotion here too... I am happy for knowing the love we shared it was like no other... Most people will never know what we had and I am thankful we had it. I am sad that God decided he needed her more than I did but also happy to know she was ok going with him... I am thankful for all of you. I am thankful for Gene Fleury and his friendship and the daily phone calls making sure I am ok... For him making me part of his family... He is one in a million.. For all of my family and friends and all they have done for me..

Lisa came to see me the other day in my waking moment and she gave me a piece of her mind. I knew it was her because no one has ever talked to me like she did... She said to me.. " hey man get over it. You are alone and you need to be ok with it. It wont be forever. You need to get out and do what you love. Meet new people and move on with your life. I love you and need you to be ok... I also need you to know that you cant spend your life working. You need to enjoy everyday. You worked 26yrs to be where you are today and the company will run itself without you.. Go do something for Mike"

The 2 weeks prior to this little meeting I was having a very hard time. Today is day 11 of my good days... I am thankful that she came to see me and set my course straight again... I miss her so but know she is watching me. I will continue with my good days thanks to everyone in my life.... I will continue being that good person she made me into..

A few pics of us, Not sure I ever posted any here...

261283_1863480745963_1209320709_32111926_786266_n.jpg

379382_10150464100823415_897669028_n.jpg

Wow almost two months since posting here... Well just an update for you guys.... We are coming up on 5 months since God took my soul mate home... I have to say it hasn't been easy, but somehow I have made it this far in my new journey. I have been keeping busy with Gene Fleury and his car. I have spent most of the last 5 months helping him (hahahahaha) watching him work on his race car... I am very thankful for him. He has called me every day. He knows somehow when I am down and makes the call.. Strange connection there I have to say. Gene and Robin have taken me in as one of their family and today I thank them for all they have been to me. I still have my days but I know that somehow I will survive this. It's gonna be a good summer...

Great story, well deserved for both you and the old man. Enjoy your stay and get comfy in your Buick seats :D Sorry to hear about the rest though :( As seen in this thread life is a bunch of ups and downs. And it seems the time you had with your wife was a TON of ups :) Keep your head up

Thanks for keeping us updated. Kudos to Gene for taking you under his wing and keeping you occupied. Do you still see the guy you got the GN from?

I haven't talked to Mr. S for a few months as I have been trying to get my own life in order. But I WILL get him out in the car sometime this summer... Its really funny actually that now I can almost understand how a guy who goes through a very traumatic event in his life could end up like Mr. S. I know many times in the last few months I could have just crawled into a hole and let the whole world crash down around me. But with the help of everyone around me and knowing Lisa would be so dissapointed in me for letting everything we worked so hard for just implode that I have pulled myself up and am looking forward to what the rest of my life has in store for me. I am not sure what going to happen but I am ready for whatever it throws at me...

Thanks Buddy.... Head up moving forward, Well most days anyway... I have a great support system. My friends and family are awesome... :)

I have followed along with this story since you started it. My condolences for you loss and good for you for moving on with your life.

The best of luck to you.

I hate saying sorry for your loss to people because they have heard it a thousand times. And it cant take the hurt away. But i will say that your story has touched me. And it made me appreciate what I have with my girl. May God bless you and your family.

P.S. hows the GN

Thank You all, Today is 6 months without my soul mate. I got a tattoo of an Angel and Lisa's name last week, It seems this has really helped me in my healing. I'm not sure really if thats what did it but somehow I feel almost renewed. I don't know really.. But today I got out of bed and actually knew what I was supposed to do. I went out and watered her flowers, Then I sat in the sun for an hour trying to tan my really white upper body so I can show off my beautiful art work and know the whole world sees her... Then off to the office to weed eat the impound yard and let my secretary off for her dentist appointment... It may be too soon to tell but I know I have started my new life and am working through the new challenges so maybe I really will be OK, I know I can look forward to someday being able to see Lisa agin and finish our walk hand in hand....

You shouldn't let a new tattoo get too much sun for at least a few weeks. It takes around three weeks to heal.

Hey everyone I just wanted to let all of you know I am still alive and doing OK.. AND.. We are comming to Bowling Green for the GS NATIONALS in October. Gene is bringing the Buick. I would love to meet all of you who have been so kind to me thru all of the great times, and the not so good ones. My life story is like a freakin roller coaster... Up and down.. Huge highs and bigger lows... You all helped me thru the toughest time in my life... I would love to give ya a hug or just shake your hand and thank you in person.. so if you are gonna be there let me know so I know who to be looking for. I hear we are going to be pitted in the Hartline performance area so keep an eye out for the skinny white boy with perfect hair, well perfect for me anyway... Hope to se ya there..

I will try to find you there. Glad you are doing OK...
I dont know if I will have my car this year, needs tuned

Bryan

Thanks Bruce, I am doing ok though buddy... I just take every day as it comes.. :) Will I see you in Bowling Green?

Hi Mike!! Good to hear your doing better!! Was hoping to meet up with you again this summer, but it's
been real busy! Take care, my friend... ;)