i FU$%%EN give up

Damn Ty, Say what you really mean.......:biggrin:

I think it's the vicodin talking.

We can't do another pool. Every body want's the first day..........

It is the trith serum:biggrin:

On a side note---- Did I not speak the truth?

The truth shall set you free........

On a side note, Get back over to the Prime rib thread.

You are just wasting your time and effort here.

It's medication time.........:biggrin:
(One flew over the cuckoo's nest )

drop that pos buick motor and drop a chev in there.I think 25 psi from a 231 is asking too much to begin with.LOL i just wanted say that i like buick motors.

I can't wait to see a thread about your new windowed block. Go buy a mustang, even a moron can build those :p

Eric's TT chip's are one of the BEST things you can add to your Buick.

im not going against you but what engine builders or buick builders that are known in the country use his chip?

Look Spaz,

You can't even tune with a simple chip with a few parameters.

Someone would find you hanging from all the wire of a F.A.S.T.
or BS3 .

And I am starting to wonder if you can read.

Stick with the chip till you learn.

Ty's right.
I've just been trying to be nicer, so i've bitten my tounge,
but this has been obvious from your first posts.
Plus I get a kick out of reading your soap opera threads. :biggrin:

Youre best advice was given in this thread and many other threads,
take it SLOW and TUNE. READ and LEARN.

Youre in NJ, you have MAGNA and a $hitload of expert tuners
who can help you get where you want to be, yet you boost the $hit
out of the car and blow things up, get a new engine run 25# boost,
and blow that up too!

To put it into perspective,
I got my recent project the same time as you got yours.

You blown and had the engine rebuilt, new trans, at least 2 KA-BOOMS,
and constantly trying to push the car before you or the car is ready.

Me on the other hand in the same timeframe, have been reading reading
tuning, reading more and learning the car,
Not surpassing 17# boost thus far and have broke or blownup NOTHING.
I too didn't know a damn thing about buicks until a few months ago.

You've gotten into the wrong car if you want to go fast in a short period of time effortlessly.
Turbo tweak is NOT your issue and dynotech is NOT the solution.
Maybe a honda with a big wing might be better for you.

It is getting pathetic at this point, and people like you are the reason that
I had to search for a year to find a Buick that wasn't ran into the ground/beaten to $HlT.

I was gonna tell him yesteday about contacting some of the other MAGNA members in his area Pacecarta would help him if he asks or listens up untill the time he said the chip was the issue and not that he hasn't listend to anyone up to this point i like you sugarandopium have had the car almost 2 years and have listend and read yea i had to replace the trans (shuddering between 2nd and 3rd) and a smokey stock turbo but damn dude you blew this car up twice in 2 months by not listening so yea take it to Dynotech when you blow it up again after you get it back from them becuse your not watching the tune who are you gonna blame it on then here's a piece of advise how about you step back a second listen read and for gods sake turn the boost down before your next post goes like this who has a 109 bolck for sale cauce the crank just blew through the oil pan

You guys are waaaaay to hard on this kid. :frown: :eek: ;)
He made a few made mistakes spending his $$$, not yours.:)

Bottom line is; You guys care more about his car than he does. :eek: :rolleyes:
Let him learn at the school of hard knocks. :eek:
Remember when you were younger, $$$ was easy and your dad told you not to ...................

One thing is for sure;
He is brutally honest about the mistakes he made.
Give him credit for that, if nothing else.

Back to regular programming;
"I blew up my new motor" :eek:

Could not save this in the previous post ...........

“Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong, because sometime in your life you will have been all of these.”

Join the other board tbs.com and go to the Magna section near the bottom and post your questions there many of the Magna members stay there more than here but we do go to both boards someone will be able to help you

i emailed magna and they still never got back to me after 3 months

Gee wizz............:rolleyes: I wonder why. They probably saw all the threads you started and watched how the car got progressively worst over the course of 2 weeks, until it finally blew (and then blew again:eek: ). You probably wouldnt fit in with them, they probably want people that bring something useful to the table, but if they are looking for someone to bring broken engine pieces to the table you will be in like flint ;) .

P.S. JohnDeere is hitting the nail on the head :D

Another P.S. If you want your car done right, take it to Cotton's and have him fix your mess, unless you plan on blowing it up again :rolleyes:

i dont have months to wait on the car to sit there at cottons as much as i trust him i dont have the time.

i dont have months to wait on the car to sit there at cottons as much as i trust him i dont have the time.

So use your super skills and blow the pos up again:rolleyes:

You just don't get it do you........................

I am requesting an I.P. address check as soon as I am done here. This is definately 100% a troll because nobody is this damn stupid:rolleyes:

I have to ask....what's the friggin' rush? I would be honored to have my car sitting at Cottons for however long it took. Hell I would give my car to half of the guys on here and not worry about it.

What is the rush?

Help me understand this....you don't have time to wait to have it done ONCE and done RIGHT by someone like Cotton's?

But you have plenty of time to get your motor done 2, 3 or 4 times by yourself? And then blame the Turbo Tweak chip?:rolleyes:

That makes absolutely no sense.

why dont you and all the other members on this board that dont believe in me and only have negative things to say

GO **** YOURSELVES

maybe 4 posts out of three pages are useful to me.

i come on here every god damn day and tell you guys whats happening so maybe you can help me out and dont say i dont ****en...

listen i read every god dam post and piece of information you gave me and more

im ****en 19 years old i wanted this car my whole life and im learning on it i dont live with my father and i work dam hard for every ****en dollar i earn alright

im sick of all you *******s trying to ****en bash me and tell me **** over the computer you want to make a ****en comment about me go ahead and see how many negative words you can get before i stab you in the ****en throat

you negative guys are so ****en useless on this board why dont you just go tell everyone how easy it is and how much useful information you can give others and god forbid they dont understand or have a hard time bash the **** outta them and make them feel like a piece of **** instead of trying to explain it better.

make all the funny comments you want and make all this worse for me i appreciate the brotherhood of this board and dont say we tried telling you because you did tell me thats half of it i can tell a monkey how to steal the keys and leave the cage but where does that lead to keep tellign me things but do not make yourselves clear

how do i tune

i get

dont blow it up
buy a chevy
im retarded
i cant read
have fun picking up pieces off the floor

this is by far the worst group of people i ever heard in my life you people who have nothing use ful to say just please for gods sake dont open your ****en mouth you think it makes you look more important or wiser or makes you get respect...

the only guys i have respect for on this board right now would be kevinb

and dave husek who acteully talk to me for hours and help me get on track and acteully care who does it out of his own personal will

these are the realy turbo buick guys not you *******s who give me a hard time and take out there anger or frustrations

i still post on here after the car dont run right and the closest person in my life passes away and now i have to hear it from a bunch of ****en plain heartless people on this board

i now know what fast with class really is and i know theres more of you who think the same on here after being on this board and realizing what doushebags people can be

and i will still be picking up pieces for as long as it takes and take in as much advice i can get and i will ****en get this car running

the only thing that is keeping my head straight after all this has got to be my faith im not a saint by any means but i strongly believe and i read the serenity prayer every morning to make me wake up again

i will get this car straight if it kills me so you will ****en see

why dont you and all the other members on this board that dont believe in me and only have negative things to say

GO **** YOURSELVES

maybe 4 posts out of three pages are useful to me.

i come on here every god damn day and tell you guys whats happening so maybe you can help me out and dont say i dont ****en...

listen i read every god dam post and piece of information you gave me and more

im ****en 19 years old i wanted this car my whole life and im learning on it i dont live with my father and i work dam hard for every ****en dollar i earn alright

im sick of all you *******s trying to ****en bash me and tell me **** over the computer you want to make a ****en comment about me go ahead and see how many negative words you can get before i stab you in the ****en throat

you negative guys are so ****en useless on this board why dont you just go tell everyone how easy it is and how much useful information you can give others and god forbid they dont understand or have a hard time bash the **** outta them and make them feel like a piece of **** instead of trying to explain it better.

make all the funny comments you want and make all this worse for me i appreciate the brotherhood of this board and dont say we tried telling you because you did tell me thats half of it i can tell a monkey how to steal the keys and leave the cage but where does that lead to keep tellign me things but do not make yourselves clear

how do i tune

i get

dont blow it up
buy a chevy
im retarded
i cant read
have fun picking up pieces off the floor

this is by far the worst group of people i ever heard in my life you people who have nothing use ful to say just please for gods sake dont open your ****en mouth you think it makes you look more important or wiser or makes you get respect...

the only guys i have respect for on this board right now would be kevinb

and dave husek who acteully talk to me for hours and help me get on track and acteully care who does it out of his own personal will

these are the realy turbo buick guys not you *******s who give me a hard time and take out there anger or frustrations

i still post on here after the car dont run right and the closest person in my life passes away and now i have to hear it from a bunch of ****en plain heartless people on this board

i now know what fast with class really is and i know theres more of you who think the same on here after being on this board and realizing what doushebags people can be

and i will still be picking up pieces for as long as it takes and take in as much advice i can get and i will ****en get this car running

the only thing that is keeping my head straight after all this has got to be my faith im not a saint by any means but i strongly believe and i read the serenity prayer every morning to make me wake up again

i will get this car straight if it kills me so you will ****en see

You havent listened to any advice yet in your 518 threads you have posted yet....... so blow it up again.

These cars are not for 19 year old oil change artists to be messing with.

You need help, many, many , many times people have tried to tell you that and you ignore our advice.

We have been around these cars before you were born but yet you do **** the way you think is right and do not listen to anything.

and by the way your right, your gonna be picking up pieces for a long long time. We have even given you board members to contact close to you and you ignore our advice..... there are dozens within a 1-2 hr drive from you