i FU$%%EN give up

lol and how will i go about cleaning the engine now,

i got longer bolts for the intake and it was only the middle cylinder and when it blew it dented my valley gasket,

im putting new headgaskets got one coming today to finish the passanger side and one mroe tomorrow for driver

On a side note....that is one of the largest headgasket breaches I have ever seen.

if you heard it i would bet it was the loudest as well hahaha im not in a good area like the hood and i could of swore i saw like 3 people duck when it popped hahahahha

Sheesh...............I wish I could copy off of somebody elses homework all the time.

id get to the 10s too if i didnt have to think for myself.

:eek: A.j.

i wish i could figure it all out by my self but im sorry im 20 years old with no money in my account and no money or time for learning errors otherwise i would be more than happy to experiment on brand new stage 2 blocks and heads and blow them up looking for what works and what doesnt

All the more reason to slow down, double check all the internals and clean out the garbage. You seemed to have a pretty good selection of parts which I'm sure were not cheap. Then go through the fuel system.

You have no money and yet you want to just put your motor together and crank it up to 25 psi and go.........hmmmm, something ain't right here.

If you popped the HG's, better take them to a shop and make sure they are flat before re-installing them. If the head or block is warped.. it will blow out again.

Your white spark plug could have been from an intake leak causing a lean condition. Again, part of tuning is patience and inspection. You need to keep the boost down until all is set. And heat cycle those felpro gaskets to have them "stick". They are not Cometics which you can go and beat on immediately.

No Buick crystal ball is available. To run boost on these motors requires attention.. its like stuffing 10 lbs of **** into a 2 lb bag..

I didn't say that. Of course increasing boost should increase cyclinder pressure. I'm just saying it depends on the setup more than the boost number and that it would make more sense to say stock hg's are good to a mid to low 11 regardless of whether you're running that time at 10# or 30#. I mean, there are guys running low 10's at 20#'s. Are you saying a stock HG would live in that application?

Your talking about compression. Example: A motor with 5 to1 :rolleyes: can run 40psi will the stock unported heads flow the 40psi? Prob not. Would the stock HG's blow? Prob not. The 5 to 1 compression wouldn't create enough cyl psi with the restricted stock heads. I see what your saying.

Not compression ratio, cylinder pressure. Static compression ratio is fixed. Swap turbo, change boost settings, still the same compression ratio. Cylinder pressure fluctuates based on how much air/fuel/timing you put into that cylinder. Crappy heads, inefficient compressor, high boost is going to have a lower cylinder pressures than the same engine with great flowing heads, the right compressor, and medium boost.

im tired of playing games with the car

im dumping the turbo tweak chip and the car is going to dyno tech hopefully next week to get everything worked out

im scarred for life after doing these head gaskets again witht he brand new motor i havent brought it up to 4 pounds of boost only when i had to take off

ill keep it posted

im tired of playing games with the car

im dumping the turbo tweak chip and the car is going to dyno tech hopefully next week to get everything worked out

im scarred for life after doing these head gaskets again witht he brand new motor i havent brought it up to 4 pounds of boost only when i had to take off

ill keep it posted

You are a thick Headed mother****er, dumping a turbo tweak chip, (yeah its the chip:rolleyes: ) and not your dumb ****ing ability NOT to listen to ANYBODY on this board to try and help you with the car.

I am sorry but your whining ass has pissed me off today.

You have not listened to 1 damn thing anybody has tried to tell you about TUNE TUNE and more TUNE and you keep blaming everyone and everything for your cars problems.

Buy a Honda and a big ****ing wing and SHUT THE **** UP.

Dynotech, yeah thats the ticket:rolleyes: all the tuners and engine builders you have on the East coast and you pick them.

Now I think you are just a stupid ass troll because nobody with half a brain would do and say what you are.

You are a thick Headed mother****er, dumping a turbo tweak chip, (yeah its the chip:rolleyes: ) and not your dumb ****ing ability NOT to listen to ANYBODY on this board to try and help you with the car.

You have not listened to 1 damn thing anybody has tried to tell you about TUNE TUNE and more TUNE and you keep blaming everyone and everything for your cars problems.

Dynotech, yeah thats the ticket:rolleyes: all the tuners and engine builders you have on the East coast and you pick them.

Now I think you are just a stupid ass troll because nobody with half a brain would do and say what you are.

Ty's right.
I've just been trying to be nicer, so i've bitten my tounge,
but this has been obvious from your first posts.
Plus I get a kick out of reading your soap opera threads. :biggrin:

Youre best advice was given in this thread and many other threads,
take it SLOW and TUNE. READ and LEARN.

Youre in NJ, you have MAGNA and a $hitload of expert tuners
who can help you get where you want to be, yet you boost the $hit
out of the car and blow things up, get a new engine run 25# boost,
and blow that up too!

To put it into perspective,
I got my recent project the same time as you got yours.

You blown and had the engine rebuilt, new trans, at least 2 KA-BOOMS,
and constantly trying to push the car before you or the car is ready.

Me on the other hand in the same timeframe, have been reading reading
tuning, reading more and learning the car,
Not surpassing 17# boost thus far and have broke or blownup NOTHING.
I too didn't know a damn thing about buicks until a few months ago.

You've gotten into the wrong car if you want to go fast in a short period of time effortlessly.
Turbo tweak is NOT your issue and dynotech is NOT the solution.
Maybe a honda with a big wing might be better for you.

It is getting pathetic at this point, and people like you are the reason that
I had to search for a year to find a Buick that wasn't ran into the ground/beaten to $HlT.

How come when I use the F-word I am called classless?

Going back and looking through my threads over the past 8 years....Crap, I'm classless. Well, that's why I bought the Buick...instant class.

I have gone since 2000 without a single code being thrown in my GN. No melt downs other than a burnt up stock turbo and bad tranny, but she did have 150+K on the odometer. I rebuilt the motor just because I had it out of the car and it is stronger than before. I asked a lot of questions, used most of the resources available form this board and GNTTYPE. Oddly enough she has managed to stay together.

Good luck in whatever you end up doing. Some people get these cars, some don't.

Damn Ty, Say what you really mean.......:biggrin:

I think it's the vicodin talking.

We can't do another pool. Every body want's the first day..........