How did(or didn't) convince your wife or how can I convince mine?

Racing fuel? Why so? Is the car stock or has it been modded? I seen the gauges, but unless you specified elsewhere, what's all done to it?

Racing fuel? Why so? Is the car stock or has it been modded? I seen the gauges, but unless you specified elsewhere, what's all done to it?
Its been massaged a bit :) with bored .030 over, ported heads, 210 cam, 2 3/4" exhaust.. for now... This weekend is getting new downpipe, 32# injectors, new chip, and some more...
Race fuel would be ideal for the tuning after words, and the smell is good :)

Do they make a race fuel air freshner?

Its been massaged a bit :) with bored .030 over, ported heads, 210 cam, 2 3/4" exhaust.. for now... This weekend is getting new downpipe, 32# injectors, new chip, and some more...
Race fuel would be ideal for the tuning after words, and the smell is good :)

Wait a tick.....that list of stuff.....goes back and looks at pics....Aha. You bought the car Ross re-did!!! Good choice man. That car had every nut n bolt either replaced or cleaned up by him. BEAUTIFUL ride!

Wait a tick.....that list of stuff.....goes back and looks at pics....Aha. You bought the car Ross re-did!!! Good choice man. That car had every nut n bolt either replaced or cleaned up by him. BEAUTIFUL ride!
Yes I did! He has been remarkable and quite helpful!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes I did! He has been remarkable and quite helpful!

Well hope to see it driving around!!! You bought it from the right place as well....if you ever need help or parts you are now connected to the right people! Us mid westerners have a nice little Buick family that helps each other out ;)

Well hope to see it driving around!!! You bought it from the right place as well....if you ever need help or parts you are now connected to the right people! Us mid westerners have a nice little Buick family that helps each other out ;)

If you are near the Best Buy on Bluemound Rd going east bound, there maybe a set or tire marks for a 100 feet or so from me goosing it to take out a GSXR 600 :D in the center lane.
I have not gone back to check out my art work, if there is any.

We need to get together... I may run out to Muskego to pick up some race fuel

They make an additive to make fuel smell differently when it comes out the tail pipe. Several different "flavors" can be bought from steak to french fries.;) I think it's a marketing idea for race track owners so the spectators will buy more food.;)

Darn horndog, now I got to eat my words so soon after posting them, car looks great, congratulations on your new Beast !

Chuck

Congrats man that looks sweet....might think about 60# injectors if you are going to upgrade spend the $ once.
Again congratulations maybe you did lay the carpet properly...:D:D

Congrats man that looks sweet....might think about 60# injectors if you are going to upgrade spend the $ once.
Again congratulations maybe you did lay the carpet properly...:D:D

That was apart of the deal with the seller he was going to upgrading them to the 32# and said it should be fine for what I want to do with it.
So it is still free :)

I showed it o GetOwnedVette last night and took him for a ride in it, he may comment on it.

I would like to purchase a TR, and this would be my first.
I did look at one on Sunday, and was not only quite nice the current owner was quite supportive and very helpful ( you know who you are!)

Anyways, instead of just buying it and bringing it home, (forgive and forget right? doesn't work with my wife) I decided to get her engaged on buying it. But, she does not see the "value" in it.

What excuses or method of convincing, if any, did you use?
Just going out and buying it now with her on the fence, would be a marriage no-no

I do encourage creative methods and stories, and defying her now and buying it would be BAAD!

I was only 20 and hadnt even met my first wife when I bought my GN.. the joys of being around when they were new. LOL

I guess I'm pretty lucky... don't have to worry about a wife for a long while =D.

I guess I'm pretty lucky... don't have to worry about a wife for a long while =D.

I am pretty lucky to have my wife! She is a wonderful mother, wife and friend!
She supports this purchase as long as it does not have a negative impact.

I am pretty lucky to have my wife! She is a wonderful mother, wife and friend!
She supports this purchase as long as it does not have a negative impact.
I'm not saying being married is bad. Im just too young =].