HIDs before and after pics/ install thread. (Alradco HIDs)

TTT, months and months of use, and no issues whatsoever. Again, this is probably one of my top 3 favorite mods to my car. If you ever drive your car early in the morning or late at night, you should seriously consider these!

I'm convinced - ordering right now. I think this paired with the LED signal/brake lights would be a sweet way to freshen up the exterior appearance at night. I think lighting will go a very long way on a 25 year-old car.

Awesome write-up by the way!

As clean as your car is, with new lights all around it would be killer! Would look like a brand new 25 year old car. ;) You might hit up Peter if you are serious about buying a set of HIDs. I don't know if he is making it to Temecula this weekend, but Reggie is bringing a radiator down from him. Might see if not too late to throw in a set of HIDs. I can give you his phone number if you need it. By the way, you guys coming out? Don't sweat the mirror or anything, just bring it out!

Thanks Squid, that's the look I'm gonna go for. Unfortunately I won't make it because I'm going out of town for the weekend. But I'll be at the next Buick event for sure. I've been super busy and kind of UA from the board, but I'm trying to spend some more time with the car now that the weather's getting nicer. Once its back up to par I'm gonna jump on every chance to show it off. :cool:

Nice write up!! I'm learning alot about HID, been pretty happy w/ my sylvania silverstars in all my vehicles, but have been looking more and more at these. This will be my next upgrade for sure. Have to tackle my Bi-Xenon projector retrofit in my Tahoe first, we'll see how that goes. This looks WAY easier......

The Tahoe should be a breeze. We've done a few of those as well. Thanks guys.

Nice write up.

I am new here but like reading these kind of threads

Thanks brother. That's one of the great things about this site, lots of folks will take pics and guide you through pretty much everything. I try to document stuff I do to help the next guy. I know I need lots of pics, and sometimes things drawn out in crayon for me to understand. ;)

And stay tuned... In a few weeks there will probably be a thread about a Pypes exhaust system install I just ordered. :)

I am trying to figure out the wiring for this kit,how do i wire them to my battery?

You don't. Look at post # 4 or 5 on page 1 of this thread. You just plug the two wires from the HID into the stock headlight harness. You can cut/splice/solder/heatshrink to do it right, but I just hooked them directly to ease the installation. I have had no issues at all with that method. I have also had no issues with these lights. Love them. Drive my GN every day, and leave every day in the early morning when it is dark. By far one of the best driveability mods done to my car!

ok thanks for the reply I thot I saw somewhere they wire up to the battery,just didnt want to ruin anything lol.

So after coming across this thread, I have now figured out something to put on the christmas list. WOW! They make the car look slick and modern!

Agreed! I hated driving the GN after driving my old 2005 Cad CTS-V, because the lights in the V were so much brighter. After doing the HID swap, I am back to driving the GN and loving it. Its strange how sometimes mods that don't make the car any faster but better to drive "feel" better. Like the HIDs and new seats. :) (okay, so that must mean I am getting old...)

I am trying to figure out the wiring for this kit,how do i wire them to my battery?
I have my hid lights hooked up to the battery, this way it draws it's power from the battery at start up, and not putting a load on the headlight switch.
I run a hid relay to the battery. Your choice on how you want to hook yours up, JMO

We are going to have a BIG sale on these next week for Black Friday. Details to come. Thanks everyone for the input and business.